PDA

View Full Version : Double mace vanity weapon for rogues

takotako
04-29-2023, 10:45 PM
Can we have a double mace vanity weapon for rogues in the future? I really like the design of the warrior's captive vigor mace and u know whats better than the captive vigor mace?? TWO big ahh captive vigor mace being held by a small rogue.

For real tho, i hope you guys make more of these aggressive looking weapon vanities in the future :3

Sent from my SM-A235F using Tapatalk

asommers
05-01-2023, 09:37 PM
We call 'em daggers internally, but I don't see why we can't have some daggers that look like maces. I'll pass this off to the art team.

-ALS

Lim Weibin
05-02-2023, 05:22 AM
We call 'em daggers internally, but I don't see why we can't have some daggers that look like maces. I'll pass this off to the art team.

-ALS

On that note, could rogues also have a new vanity weapon be it daggers or bow that gives an aura or even an orb floating around would be fine (since mages & wars have kershal & pavise already) this time around for the upcoming forgotten event? Been ages since this request was asked and still no news to it.

@asommers

gunstick
05-02-2023, 06:55 AM

-ALSCan we have some love towards mage vanities too? That new staff vanity looks same as lvl81 legendary weapon...

Sent from my RMX3381 using Tapatalk