PDA

View Full Version : Feedback to necromancer aura , current game situation

HappyDINO
04-30-2023, 03:16 AM
After this necromancer aura in store . That is 300m instent for plat .
Rahab nerf , event farming made harder .
GAME SEEMS WAY TOO PAY TO WIN . I'm sorry but that's like way too much pay to win

New players coming to me asking how they make gold and tbh they can't .. u tell me what do I say ?
) Farm gold ? Can't buy plat and get krak gear for e rahab or any gl
) Farm event ? No longer loot anything buy plat and get money
) Farm old maps ? All have been nerfed
) Buy and sell new aura yes instent 300m

I love this game and at this state of the game I feel sad telling people that sadly this game has become pay to win can even argue saying . PAY TO PLAY

Yours truly
Happydino

Greazemk
04-30-2023, 03:52 AM
Its been p2w years ago, by putting necessary equipments to run the current expansion behind massive pay wall. And now they have the laziest possible idea to place the most boring rewards to a leaderboard event and by putting of the best of their creation to store. just great.

Snaptubepro
04-30-2023, 04:09 AM
Its been p2w years ago, by putting necessary equipments to run the current expansion behind massive pay wall. And now they have the laziest possible idea to place the most boring rewards to a leaderboard event and by putting of the best of their creation to store. just great.

Thats the strategy of bussiness tho.. Money>Customer.( Sometimes customer are dissapointed but due to loyalty, they stay). For me, the 1.7k plat for every new aura & pet is a healthy development toward AL economy(real life). Its ups to you to buy/not. Look at the newest graphic of banner introduced by devs. i guess that cost lotta money. (idk)

But i think AL is not fully pay to win...we still can be f2p tho.(By playing famous event like egg hunt, zavier, Twilight Temple Event).( for 10 years, Twilight Temple is ths most profitable event i have ever participated in.
It just p2w for newbie who have no basic/new player.
(Extremely slow movement speed, gold drop is 1g-7g in easy maps, this makes new player dont even bother to play/progress. My friend quit one day after i introduced AL to him xD.

LichKing1
04-30-2023, 04:50 AM
its "300m" cuz gold is so easy to get that the value of plats got inflated too, there have been nerfs but players still farm more than they spend

Sent from my 2201116SG using Tapatalk

nathan2693
04-30-2023, 05:05 AM
just wanted to remind you that inflation in real life is getting crazy as well. some of you doesn't understand it right now but soon you will once you're working. these plat buyers are working hard in real life, they pay bills, buy groceries and the prices of items at the grocery store are also increasing badly, so same goes to prices of platinums, yet they still save a budget for this game just to support it.. these plat buyers doesn't work their "A" off just to get underpaid by f2p's who doesn't even know whats going on in real life they don't buy plats just to give you your needs with the low offers that you're offering to them. you guys will understand it someday once you've been on a life situation that is full of "responsibilities" in it. also you guys should be thankful that there are still lots of players supporting this game. without them, this game might not last longer since this game is composed of 70 to 80% merchants who doesn't even spend any money in it.

Lim Weibin
04-30-2023, 05:36 AM
I mean, aren’t all games supposed to be p2w in order to grow financially to produce more / even better works in the future?

HappyDINO
04-30-2023, 07:56 AM
I mean, aren’t all games supposed to be p2w in order to grow financially to produce more / even better works in the future?

Bring back video add elixers , bring back gl , buff zaar sets

Darked
04-30-2023, 08:05 AM
Well gold loot nerf is the biggest messed up situation now . I do not know how newbies who invest time which is greater than investing $$$ in this game would be able to cope up now . Also ad elixirs shouldnt have been removed . They still count as way of STS to make money . Zaar seems fine . More like need team runs for it .

Also , not to forget the STS support team misusing their ban powers and banning anyone they think in their mind is suspicious . Might need to look into that as well . The old sts support was far more valuable then current corrupted one .

ReturnOfWarrior
04-30-2023, 11:27 AM
There are more like this aura coming and price will drop don’t worry friend

Kflicks
04-30-2023, 12:30 PM
Bring back free platinum with games or surveys every “free” platinum order you have to pay for , also +1 for video ad elixirs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

seasonedchicked
04-30-2023, 07:31 PM
When did this game become play to win????

Sent from my SM-F936U using Tapatalk

will0
04-30-2023, 08:58 PM
When did this game become play to win????

I guess you do not pay/buy plat on sts game for them to maintain and develop this game? free to win ? They are a business too

seasonedchicked
04-30-2023, 08:59 PM
I guess you do not pay sts for them to maintain and develop this game? free to win ? They are a business tooUhhh yea you missed the joke that couldn't be anymore in your face then it was...

gunstick
05-01-2023, 01:58 AM
Everyone is talking about pay to win... But can someone tell me the definition of p2w??

When a game is allowing players to get literally everything with ingame gold then how it is p2w? It is just you have to work hard to get the specific item, don't expect to get the most powerful items just by playing for few months...

You only have to spend real money just to speed up the process, but it doesn't mean that a f2p player can't compete with p2w... Go and work hard to get what you want in game and stop complaining.

And when in the world did a vanity/aura started making a game pay to win? unless the vanity/aura giving some stats to player.

Sent from my RMX3381 using Tapatalk

Ploid
05-01-2023, 02:02 AM
Instead of spending hours grinding in the game (which is not fun), you can spend that time working IRL and buy plats.

It's either you spend time farming Ingame or IRL, your time.. your choice.

Time is money, and it's upto you how u spend it.

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

danialazhad63
05-01-2023, 08:18 AM
Instead of spending hours grinding in the game (which is not fun), you can spend that time working IRL and buy plats.

It's either you spend time farming Ingame or IRL, your time.. your choice.

Time is money, and it's upto you how u spend it.

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalkthen better work IRL and spend those money for important things instead rather than wasting in game... don't forget to delete the game too

Sent from my RMX2001 using Tapatalk

Ploid
05-01-2023, 08:21 AM
then better work IRL and spend those money for important things instead rather than wasting in game... don't forget to delete the game too

Sent from my RMX2001 using TapatalkI think the point totally went over your head.

Instead of farming gold, farm money irl and buy plats. Better use of time.

I play the game, but I only grind as long as it's enjoyable. Maybe 1 hour or 2 at most.

The game gets repitive and boring after a certain game time. I mean if you enjoy doing the same actions over and over again, you do you...

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

Doviz
05-01-2023, 08:36 AM
İ think they have to buff or make more gold loot maps for any lvl players

Tapatalk kullanarak iPhone aracılığıyla gönderildi

HappyDINO
05-01-2023, 10:12 AM
İ think they have to buff or make more gold loot maps for any lvl players

Tapatalk kullanarak iPhone aracılığıyla gönderildi

agreed to that +1

Greazemk
05-01-2023, 01:19 PM
More gold loot maps, sure. Buff? Big NO.

THE GOLDEN KING
05-01-2023, 06:37 PM
I too want free things and easy to do jobs and I also want to be world leader and ceo of all existence and while I’m at it I want to eat ice cream on top of a mountain of money. Is that so hard to ask for?

HappyDINO
05-01-2023, 07:00 PM
I too want free things and easy to do jobs and I also want to be world leader and ceo of all existence and while I’m at it I want to eat ice cream on top of a mountain of money. Is that so hard to ask for?

its not much but how about change ur ign to happymonko :)

THE GOLDEN KING
05-01-2023, 07:05 PM
its not much but how about change ur ign to happymonko :)

I wanna change my name to Happymonke