PDA

View Full Version : bigger luck and sham

LwMark
09-16-2012, 10:58 PM
Ok does wearing biggerluck/bigluck make a diffrence for farming if u have sham on? Sham is 100% reroll so does it even matter? If anyone knows infos plz tell, i tried searchin but i couodnt find much sayin, help plz

Whirlzap
09-16-2012, 11:26 PM
No difference between wearing Bigger Luck/Big Luck and not when you have the Shamrock on. It's already 100% guaranteed.

Mage till the end
09-16-2012, 11:43 PM
Luck can't stack my friend. At least ithink

LwMark
09-17-2012, 12:12 AM
Ok thought so, i just started usin shams but i always see thrashers wearing bigger lucks aswell got me confused

Mage till the end
09-17-2012, 12:26 AM
;-)

McBain
09-17-2012, 01:18 AM
I don't know if luck stacks or not, but certainly once you have 100%, there ain't no higher to go. ;)

It's possible it could help you if you combine big/bigger luck with one of the regular combo elixirs that have 35% (I think) re-roll.

vle_hoang
09-17-2012, 02:25 AM
Luck can't stack my friend. At least ithink

Stack, try to wear bigger luck and get a free daily elixir (total ~45% luck), you will get alot of reroll than just using bigger luck alone.

Griffinfan
09-17-2012, 09:10 AM
Well how I see it is, if you are getting 100% reroll (with shamrock) Why would you big luck effect how often you reroll if you already rerolling everytime (unless in some cases like skeleton cult crypts it didnt reroll for me because there was no better items on the drop chart :( )

xcainnblecterx
09-17-2012, 11:34 AM
Maybe just to wear it? Or incase your shamu runs out at a boss you still have that extra chance at reroll? Just a couple thoughts

Energizeric
09-17-2012, 01:37 PM
Luck can indeed stack, but can't get higher than 100%, so with shamus no need to wear big luck. But with thrasher or other elixers with 35% luck bonus, also wearing big luck increases that percentage.

Chopper
09-17-2012, 02:08 PM
Maybe just to wear it? Or incase your shamu runs out at a boss you still have that extra chance at reroll? Just a couple thoughts

exactly what i was thinking. If you have another vanity helm that gives you a bonus, then go for it, otherwise, it's better to have a back up on just in case the Elixir runs out while fighting a boss and you end up with NO luck bonus on.

Energizeric
09-17-2012, 02:18 PM
exactly what i was thinking. If you have another vanity helm that gives you a bonus, then go for it, otherwise, it's better to have a back up on just in case the Elixir runs out while fighting a boss and you end up with NO luck bonus on.

Yes, this is a smart idea. Too smart for me apparently. A few weeks back I was in mystery mash when shamus ran out about 5 seconds before boss was killed, and of course I got a pink humanity armor with no re-roll. And of course I was not wearing my big luck helm since I figured it was unnecessary.

Chopper
09-17-2012, 02:49 PM
Yes, this is a smart idea. Too smart for me apparently. A few weeks back I was in mystery mash when shamus ran out about 5 seconds before boss was killed, and of course I got a pink humanity armor with no re-roll. And of course I was not wearing my big luck helm since I figured it was unnecessary.

ouch.

xcainnblecterx
09-17-2012, 03:54 PM
Dont you hate that one pink you get during the first run after shamu runs out?

slaveleia
09-17-2012, 05:37 PM

Ugggh! That's too much, I hate when something like that happens! Nobody likes wearing big luck on their head 24/7, rather have other looks on at times.