PDA

View Full Version : Rolling out. How it began.

WarTornBird
09-17-2012, 04:47 AM
Hey everyone. I feel like my time has come for this game, my senior year has come around and a month into school and I have to do my best. I've had much fun with this game, and I feel like I'm done with it.
I found this game one day about 2 years ago. I downloaded it out of curiosity. I leveled a bear to 13 then lost interest after finding out about the need for platinum after lvl 18.
Well, a few months later I forgot my email and pass and restarted. Thus came WarTornBird. I made very VERY many friends. My most beloved friend, Lyrrlynn who I was in my first guild with around level 35 became my first friend. We stayed around the same level untill she juiced to reach the Nuri cap.

After my first guild disbanded, I left and ran into BeakOfJustice. He was the one who got me into ARG. This is by far my most favorite guild. I ran into many of my good friends today. Saool, Siejo, Hankomachos, Mothwing, Paar, and SuentousPo.
Well we had a little spout and me and hank ended up leaving and made our own guild. I became real close to Hank, Him becoming one of my best friends.

Another very very very good friend of mine, Odin, I became close with. Many times we'd sit around for hours talking. Many times we'd argue like brothers. I've had so much fun with him. I watched him remake Odin like 9 times before he could get it right. I helped him every one of them.

Me and Sue became very close actually not to long ago. Everyday on his bus rides we'd go farm and 9 times out of 10 I'd get a pink and he'd dog me out.

Elyseon...man what to say, very special friend who's been loyal to me more than any other. Countless nights rushin nubs, getting rushed by people 5 levels higher, he introduced me to fun in pvp.

Needless to say, I've had so much fun with this game. But my life is telling me its time to stop. I want to thank everyone who has helped me. I'll be on about 3 o'clock eastern time to give away some stuff.
STS you've done a wonderful job and made another kid very happy. Again, thank you everyone who has put the effort into knowing me and thank you Lyrrlynn for being the best friend a guy could ever have.

WarTornBird...Rolling out.

Matutd
09-17-2012, 04:53 AM
ME! Where's me? Haha jk bro :) hope you do well with school, and don't forget to pop in every now and then, don't give your stuff away, even if you know 100% this is the end. I'll miss you WTB, good luck :)

HunterSLAYER
09-17-2012, 05:10 AM
Gl in RL!

saool
09-17-2012, 05:11 AM
Sigh there goes yet another good friend... :(
Well bro best of luck with everything in life. Do pop stop by to say hi and chat, even if it is for a minute. I'll miss you!

BodMaster
09-17-2012, 07:04 AM
Cya bud, don't think we have met before, but any friend of Elyseon is a friend of mine (:

Good to see you were able to put RL and whats really nessasary in life before a game. Some people just can't do it (:

Xionskull
09-17-2012, 07:26 AM
Sorry to my gm's best friend go. :(

WarTornBird
09-17-2012, 01:15 PM
Just 45 minutes untill my going.

DexGOD
09-17-2012, 01:57 PM
Damn! Who am I gonna troll now??? :miserable::miserable::miserable::miserable::miser able:

Best of luck with your studies man! And I'll keep my promise - there will be no #10. :) (We are on 9 right?)

WarTornBird
09-17-2012, 02:10 PM
Damn! Who am I gonna troll now??? :miserable::miserable::miserable::miserable::miser able:

Best of luck with your studies man! And I'll keep my promise - there will be no #10. :) (We are on 9 right?)

If you can get on I have something for you

Covert
09-17-2012, 02:13 PM
check your pms

WoundedEagle
09-17-2012, 04:20 PM
Gosh, you were one of my favorite noobies :) I bought you some sets when (I actually had cash) and I loved seeing you around. I really thought you were cool and the gifts were tokens of my friendship to make you stay and play. I'll miss ya dude. Even though I'm not in ARG, we've all been very close and I'll miss seeing you around. You're a great friend, and I hope we keep in touch!

<3

~WE

Matutd
09-17-2012, 05:04 PM
Thanks for the dagger dude, means just as much as if you'd have handed over a dragon set,being your favourite dagger and all. I made a nice town outfit with it :)

Zeus
09-17-2012, 11:25 PM
War! <\3

razerfingers
09-18-2012, 12:09 AM
Ouch, sad to see you go. Wish you luck in life and come say hi here and there afterall there is some people who will appriciate it ;)

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall.

SkillFullGamer
09-18-2012, 07:05 AM
Goodbye :'(......

Suentous PO
09-18-2012, 08:56 PM
As you could tell last night I suck at "goodbyes", thank you for everything! please lurk the forums, I'll miss you in game. Here's a pic I found of us running nekid through forest haven slappin mobs for some reason or other xD

http://i1062.photobucket.com/albums/t500/suentous/th_64c3b5a015e086950d60de8522044519_zps70d15daf.jp g (http://s1062.photobucket.com/albums/t500/suentous/?action=view&current=64c3b5a015e086950d60de8522044519_zps70d15d af.jpg)

I'll be around, look me up
Cheers/salutes/pours beer on curb/fires 21 shots/gets hood cursive tattoo/creates myth of

Jcyee
09-20-2012, 09:06 PM
nooooooooooooo wtb :(

well, i wish you the best of luck wherever your life takes you! and good luck with senior year :)

angeldawn
09-21-2012, 07:29 AM
WTB you were always fun to be around. I'm happy I got the pleasure of meeting you.

I wish you the best in your life. Stop by and say hi sometimes :-)

It's your senior year, live it up!!!

Moongem
09-21-2012, 05:51 PM
Good luck irl! Even though I only knew you through Ace (the helpful place:P) Stop by and say hi sometimes!

Ubernewber
10-10-2012, 06:46 PM
Good luck in RL :/