PDA

View Full Version : Store purchases

Delouis Ball
04-30-2023, 03:05 PM
Can we address the individuals using autoclickers/programs to purchase store items such as the aura.

There is not way it sells out that fast without people using botting programs.

I would like every account that purchased more than 1 investigated for the amount of clicks happened 30seconds before and 30 seconds after the timer reset, as this will clearly show if they used a bot or not.

This is absolutely stupid that I don't even have a chance to click yes spam clicking/touching the button even 10 seconds prior.

I know this will probably get lost in the comments but sometimes when I知 home alone I like to go out in my garden and cover myself with dirt and pretend I知 a carrot.

Ogami
04-30-2023, 03:15 PM
Can we address the individuals using autoclickers/programs to purchase store items such as the aura.

I would like every account that purchased more than 1 investigated for the amount of clicks happened 30seconds before and 30 seconds after the timer reset, as this will clearly show if they used a bot or not.

This is absolutely stupid that I don't even have a chance to click yes spam clicking/touching the button even 10 seconds prior.

I know this will probably get lost in the comments but sometimes when I知 home alone I like to go out in my garden and cover myself with dirt and pretend I知 a carrot.I feel u bro.... been on 2days straight can't even get one of this aura.... been sold out of sec...

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

caabarader
04-30-2023, 03:16 PM

I know this will probably get lost in the comments but sometimes when I知 home alone I like to go out in my garden and cover myself with dirt and pretend I知 a carrot.

I'm sorry for your frustation, but there's no need for use auto clickers for buy it(tho maybe some do). Myself could buy it and my ping is not that good, its always around 150-250.

Enviado de meu SM-A037M usando o Tapatalk

123RezzTheMage321
04-30-2023, 03:17 PM
I myself tried to buy the aura 5 times each reset
And the second it reset
Shops cleared instantly
Even before people use macros to buy stuff ingame and it hasn't been addressed
Only a cool down added which only prevents the limit
Not the inhumane click speed
****ty experience

Delouis Ball
04-30-2023, 03:17 PM
I'm sorry for your frustation, but there's no need for use auto clickers for buy it(tho maybe some do). Myself could buy it and my ping is not that good, its always around 150-250.

Enviado de meu SM-A037M usando o TapatalkI know for a fact, there were several "individuals" who used some type of 3rd party program.

I want them disciplined.

LichKing1
04-30-2023, 04:49 PM
u shouldnt be just sitting in the store and watching aura sale countdown cuz timer starts going slower for some reason, u r supposed to enter the store 2sec before next sale and then its super easy to buy

Sent from my SM-G988N using Tapatalk

seasonedchicked
04-30-2023, 07:41 PM
You had 12 chances to get an aura I tried twice and was able to get them twice. Either fat and or slow fingers or age is your problem tbh

Sent from my SM-F936U using Tapatalk

Delouis Ball
04-30-2023, 08:10 PM
You had 12 chances to get an aura I tried twice and was able to get them twice. Either fat and or slow fingers or age is your problem tbh

Sent from my SM-F936U using TapatalkSome of us work.

seasonedchicked
04-30-2023, 08:11 PM
Doesn't seem like if you couldn't afford one. Respectfully of course
- Big snapa [emoji246]

Delouis Ball
04-30-2023, 09:48 PM
Doesn't seem like if you couldn't afford one. Respectfully of course
- Big snapa [emoji246]

Sent from my SM-F936U using TapatalkNot the fact I couldn't afford. One. I got one regardless. [emoji1787]256013

Firulaisss
04-30-2023, 10:59 PM
I don稚 use any bots and I bought mine just using my finger c:But all depend on your Internet connection. Honestly. [emoji23]is a rush trying to buy something like that. I just tap tap tap tap tap [emoji1787] hard

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

seasonedchicked
05-01-2023, 02:52 AM
Not the fact I couldn't afford. One. I got one regardless. [emoji1787]256013

I know this will probably get lost in the comments but sometimes when I知 home alone I like to go out in my garden and cover myself with dirt and pretend I知 a carrot.You had to buy it after the fact because you couldn't afford it I should've said. respectfully of course.
- Big snapa [emoji246]

Delouis Ball
05-01-2023, 03:52 AM
You had to buy it after the fact because you couldn't afford it I should've said. respectfully of course.
- Big snapa [emoji246]

Sent from my SM-F936U using TapatalkFirst goal was to purchase with platinum, I failed to do so, so I used gold.

It is what it is. [emoji24] now I have 2k unused plat for probably arcanite malth or that halo...

I do like that halo...

drawfflerz
05-01-2023, 04:51 AM
any chance to dev add/remove the confirmation transaction for future sale? just make a click and voila.

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

XYRRU
05-01-2023, 05:10 AM
any chance to dev add/remove the confirmation transaction for future sale? just make a click and voila.

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalkyou could turn off the 'Confirm Platinum Purchases' option

Sent from my RMX3151 using Tapatalk

seasonedchicked
05-01-2023, 05:42 AM
First goal was to purchase with platinum, I failed to do so, so I used gold.

It is what it is. [emoji24] now I have 2k unused plat for probably arcanite malth or that halo...

I do like that halo...

I know this will probably get lost in the comments but sometimes when I知 home alone I like to go out in my garden and cover myself with dirt and pretend I知 a carrot.If you're broke, just say that... spend 1700 and cry that you're left with the plat [emoji1743]. Respectfully of course
- Big snapa [emoji246]

Honorably
05-01-2023, 07:09 AM

I know this will probably get lost in the comments but sometimes when I知 home alone I like to go out in my garden and cover myself with dirt and pretend I知 a carrot. refresh the store completely at 7 seconds, you'll be able to buy it. Don't refresh at the time of sale. I was able to get 4.

Honorably
05-01-2023, 07:11 AM
Some of us work.

I know this will probably get lost in the comments but sometimes when I知 home alone I like to go out in my garden and cover myself with dirt and pretend I知 a carrot. you really couldn't set an alarm to log in for 5 seconds? Even after work..

Delouis Ball
05-01-2023, 10:15 AM
you really couldn't set an alarm to log in for 5 seconds? Even after work..I cant while AT work.

I work 12 hour shifts BOTH days.

Daybloom
05-01-2023, 12:32 PM
You can turn off platinum purchase confirmation in settings, so really u only needed to click a few times fast when timer was 1-2sec before refresh

AtomicSlayer
05-03-2023, 12:22 AM
You can turn off platinum purchase confirmation in settings, so really u only needed to click a few times fast when timer was 1-2sec before refresh

Does it work on PC only since i cant find one on my phone the turn off platinum purchase confirmation?

Delouis Ball
05-03-2023, 02:05 AM
Does it work on PC only since i cant find one on my phone the turn off platinum purchase confirmation?Yes it does.

Honorably
05-08-2023, 12:06 AM
I cant while AT work.

I work 12 hour shifts BOTH days.

I know this will probably get lost in the comments but sometimes when I知 home alone I like to go out in my garden and cover myself with dirt and pretend I知 a carrot. so that's 24 hours. You still had 24+ hours...

chiiwawa
05-12-2023, 06:11 AM

Hey! I take offense to that. Im all 3 of the reasons you named lol...