PDA

View Full Version : Regarding Necro Aura

lunarx26
04-30-2023, 10:15 PM
i would like to know excatly how many total of this aura in game ? some said they sale 10 in the first hour and in the next just 1-3 per 4 hours and idk can some1 confirm

Ploid
04-30-2023, 11:36 PM
About 120

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

Xyv.io
04-30-2023, 11:53 PM
All 120 were sold. It'll drop in price soon.

Kakashis
05-01-2023, 07:49 AM
If you didn't get it, STS most likely saw just what we like and the types of auras that are sell outs. Instead of making more of this one, I think they should just make newer and better similar ones! Even a recolored to blue and white particles would be awesome!

Ploid
05-01-2023, 07:50 AM
They should give have another 24 hour cycle for this Aura tbh.

No harm, it will make both the players and STS happy.

Only manipulators will be sad.

Kinggg
05-01-2023, 07:56 AM

It would be unfair to the players who know that they will not come later and buy them dearly. It's not nice to think only of yourself and be selfish. This aura, like the others, is a store aura and deserves to be valued equally.
Best wishes.

Ploid
05-01-2023, 07:59 AM
It would be unfair to the players who know that they will not come later and buy them dearly. It's not nice to think only of yourself and be selfish. This aura, like the others, is a store aura and deserves to be valued equally.
Best wishes.Aura is a vanity item, and it's for looks. You paid to enjoy the look, am I wrong?

The aura is valued at 1.8k plats. I am sure that value won't change.

Also, referring to ur last statement. It's not valued equally to other 1.8k plat auras at the moment.

Kinggg
05-01-2023, 08:07 AM
Aura is a vanity item, and it's for looks. You paid to enjoy the look, am I wrong?

Also, referring to ur last statement. It's not valued equally to other 1.8k plat auras at the moment.

Other store auras were also sold out for 2 days and never came back. In your opinion, we can ask for a 24h resale of all the beautiful auras that have come so far?
The arrival of this aura is unfair to the players and is against the principle of equality. This is my opinion, of course I respect yours.
Best wishes.

Ploid
05-01-2023, 08:14 AM
Other store auras were also sold out for 2 days and never came back. In your opinion, we can ask for a 24h resale of all the beautiful auras that have come so far?
The arrival of this aura is unfair to the players and is against the principle of equivalence. This is my opinion, of course I respect yours.
Best wishes.The price of this aura in terms of gold is triple the price of other 1.8k plat Aura on Day 1.

This indicate that the demand is significantly higher than those of previous auras and therefore STS should reconsider adding more until it evens out.

This will only benefit STS, and other players who are ready to pay money but couldn't get due to network and quantitical limitations.

Why would u be against STS earning more money and customers happily paying?

A small percentage of players are gonna buy and monopolize 90% of the quantity. I just hope STS combat against this often.

caabarader
05-01-2023, 08:16 AM
The price of this aura in terms of gold is triple the price of other 1.8k plat Aura on Day 1.

This indicate that the demand is significantly higher than those of previous auras and therefore STS should reconsider adding more until it evens out.

This will only benefit STS, and other players who are ready to pay money but couldn't get due to network and quantitical limitations.

Why would u be against STS earning more money and customers happily paying?

A small percentage of players are gonna buy and monopolize 90% of the quantity. I just hope STS combat against this often.

Sent from my GM1913 using TapatalkIsn't jupiter/nightblade/blizz auras all store sales?

Enviado de meu SM-A037M usando o Tapatalk

Ploid
05-01-2023, 08:18 AM
Isn't jupiter/nightblade/blizz auras all store sales?

Enviado de meu SM-A037M usando o TapatalkI did mention Day 1.

If it's near 400m on day one, I think we will know what happens in a week. Smh.

If I recall correctly, Jupiter and Blizz were all sold out each time but were still less than 100m on release.

This is near 400m on release.

Kinggg
05-01-2023, 08:26 AM
I did mention Day 1.

If I recall correctly, Jupiter and Blizz were all sold out each time but were still less than 100m on release.

Is inflation the same as then and now? Is 100m of that time worth 100m now? Or let me ask: If Jupiter aura sales had just arrived, would it still be under 100m? You have to be a little realistic.

Ploid
05-01-2023, 08:28 AM
Is inflation the same as then and now? Or let me ask: If Jupiter aura sales had just arrived, would it still be under 100m? You have to be a little realistic.Huh, are u seriously implying inflation caused the day 1 release to be nearly 6x [emoji2955]?

I remember finding jupiter on streets and in auction for near 70m on release.

seasonedchicked
05-01-2023, 08:28 AM
Is inflation the same as then and now? Or let me ask: If Jupiter aura sales had just arrived, would it still be under 100m? You have to be a little realistic.Yea.. I'm with you on this one king. Let me realistic about this. Owh he just called AL towns, streets. He may be alittle off in the [emoji3447] should we back away from this convo?

Sent from my SM-F936U using Tapatalk

Kinggg
05-01-2023, 08:32 AM
Huh, are u seriously implying inflation caused the day 1 release to be nearly 6x [emoji2955]?

I remember finding jupiter on streets and in auction for near 70m on release.

you're stuck in the past bro :) there is a big difference between then and now. It takes experience to see this, I can't say anything. Back then the harbinger aura was also 50m, but now it's 1.5b+. It was interesting to me to compare the past and the present with the same value.

Itzmemohsin
05-01-2023, 08:32 AM
Aura is a vanity item, and it's for looks. You paid to enjoy the look, am I wrong?

Well looks aren’t the only thing that matter , rarity matters even more than looks , else lb vanities wouldn’t be worth what they are worth now .

Ploid
05-01-2023, 08:33 AM
you're stuck in the past bro :) there is a difference between then and now. It takes experience to see this, I can't say anything. Back then the harbinger aura was also 50m, but now it's 1.5b+. It was interesting to me to compare the past and the present with the same value.You are totally off the mark, and can't compare with harbringer or Luminary aura.

Firstly, those weren't all sold out.

Secondly, we were talking about day 1 prices.

Kinggg
05-01-2023, 08:38 AM
You are totally off the mark, and can't compare with harbringer or Luminary aura.

Firstly, those weren't all sold out.

Secondly, we were talking about day 1 prices.

You are the one deviating from the target and diverting the subject. You say your Jupiter aura was 70m on the first day and everything is gone. I agree with that. But how many years ago was that? If you see the 70m then and the current 70m at the same value, there is no need to argue anyway. In this economy and current conditions, did you expect this aura to be 70m like how many years ago? Good luck.
Best wishes

seasonedchicked
05-01-2023, 08:39 AM
You are the one who is off-target and diverting the subject. You say your Jupiter aura was 70m on the first day and all was gone. I agree with that. But how many years ago was that? If you see the 70m at that time and the current 70m, there is no need to argue anyway :) In this economy and under the current conditions, did you expect this aura to be 70m like how many years ago? Good luck.
Best wishesYea ploid. Did you expect it be a 70m aura with the current condition of the economy? Huh?

Ploid
05-01-2023, 08:40 AM
You are the one who is off-target and diverting the subject. You say your Jupiter aura was 70m on the first day and all was gone. I agree with that. But how many years ago was that? If you see the 70m at that time and the current 70m, there is no need to argue anyway :) In this economy and under the current conditions, did you expect this aura to be 70m like how many years ago? Good luck.
Best wishesNo, the current average value of 1.8k plat auras is 100-120m on day 1.

Jupiter followed closely to the trend back then. Which was 50-70m on average day 1 release Aura.

Surely inflation isn't the cause of the aura being 4x the average value on day 1 [emoji849]

pfizer
05-01-2023, 09:29 AM
If players are willing to pay 300m+ even after such mass quantity what can we do? Economy always fixes itself and on this case where the supply is not an issue we should not worry about manipulation. Just give credits to sts for giving us a very cool aura that everyone salivate to it :).

takotako
05-01-2023, 09:32 AM
As long as the offers for the aura keeps on increasing in value the value of aura will do the same. Wouldnt surprised if it reaches more than 1b this year

Sent from my SM-A235F using Tapatalk

dualray
05-01-2023, 09:52 AM
Let sts sell more recolored version of this aura haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mythocrisis
05-01-2023, 01:09 PM
No, the current average value of 1.8k plat auras is 100-120m on day 1.

Jupiter followed closely to the trend back then. Which was 50-70m on average day 1 release Aura.

Surely inflation isn't the cause of the aura being 4x the average value on day 1 [emoji849]

And who decides that the current value of 1.8k plays is 100-120m?
You?
Stop assuming and listen to what these people are telling you.
Inflation has hit hard coupled with manipulation which has always existed.Example is that of rhine aura being 800m at that time to 4.5+ b right now is the time your considering for this said difference of jupiter(70m-1.1b)VS necromancer aura.

seasonedchicked
05-01-2023, 01:39 PM
You?
Inflation has hit hard coupled with manipulation which has always existed.Example is that of rhine aura being 800m at that time to 4.5+ b right now is the time your considering for this said difference of jupiter(70m-1.1b)VS necromancer aura.Yea I agree with you mythocrisis. Listen what people are telling you ploid you have no say in how much plat is worth in gold. WHO EVEN ARE YOU???

Jarelv
05-01-2023, 02:26 PM
What are you a parrot? I will have to agree with Ploid on this matter. Not saying I agree with everything that was said but yeah. I have zero interest in Necro and you won't see me with one but he does bring up a good point. What I'd like is a plat sale. Ign: Goldvein

Sent from my SM-F721U using Tapatalk

Redjellydonut
05-01-2023, 02:39 PM
Drop that 2nd 24hr cycle for necro aura [emoji1362] some of use work 12hr jobs 🥲

caabarader
05-01-2023, 03:12 PM
Drop that 2nd 24hr cycle for necro aura [emoji1362] some of use work 12hr jobs 🥲

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkIf u couldnt buy during 2 days, u'll also cant buy one more day xD

Enviado de meu SM-A037M usando o Tapatalk

seasonedchicked
05-01-2023, 05:01 PM
What are you a parrot? I will have to agree with Ploid on this matter. Not saying I agree with everything that was said but yeah. I have zero interest in Necro and you won't see me with one but he does bring up a good point. What I'd like is a plat sale. Ign: Goldvein

Sent from my SM-F721U using TapatalkDid you just call me a parrot?

Encryptions
05-01-2023, 05:29 PM

Sent from my GM1913 using TapatalkOr... Make another aura that actually looks good?

Ploid
05-01-2023, 05:45 PM
You?
Inflation has hit hard coupled with manipulation which has always existed.Example is that of rhine aura being 800m at that time to 4.5+ b right now is the time your considering for this said difference of jupiter(70m-1.1b)VS necromancer aura.We are comparing day 1 release Aura prices.

And I said the average trend of other 1.8k plat auras on day 1 is generally around 100-120m nowadays, you can't seriously be saying that's false if you have been observing the market [emoji849]

Kahhhboom
05-01-2023, 05:50 PM
I know no one ask me to spend my money ,120$ spent in anticipation of getting aura ,however it was nearly impossible for me to get , sometimes the clock would stay on 0 secs ,even when refreshing, next thing I know it's sold out , fair is fair ,but this is like I'm just donating my money . I feel like investing my money in a dying game ,is unappreciated, All I can say for those of you in my shoes , stop buying platinum ,sooner or later the game will die . It's on its last leg as is ,only a matter of time, when a different event every other week gets old . I don't mind supporting, but when you get nothing in return ,it seem more like a robbery.

Midgard_papa
05-01-2023, 05:58 PM
Just sharing.

In the 11 chances. I tried 3 times and got 2.
If my ping is over 99. I never got a chance.

I had to go somewhere where I got the best ping...
Like get in a car and drive somewhere just to buy it.

Good luck in future sales ppl

Sent from my SM-F926U using Tapatalk

Jarelv
05-01-2023, 08:29 PM
Just sharing.

In the 11 chances. I tried 3 times and got 2.
If my ping is over 99. I never got a chance.

I had to go somewhere where I got the best ping...
Like get in a car and drive somewhere just to buy it.

Good luck in future sales ppl

Sent from my SM-F926U using TapatalkIma call b.s. on that. I'm im the US and pay for the best wifi service plan my provider has and seen that they do in fact all dissapear within a fraction of a second.

Sent from my SM-F721U using Tapatalk

Midgard_papa
05-01-2023, 09:11 PM
Ima call b.s. on that. I'm im the US and pay for the best wifi service plan my provider has and seen that they do in fact all dissapear within a fraction of a second.

Sent from my SM-F721U using TapatalkIdk what to tell ya, I'm on cellular in the Texas hill country.

I concur, it's gone in a millisecond.

If you are looking for it to appear, you will miss it every time.

Gl

Sent from my SM-F926U using Tapatalk

Magnu
05-02-2023, 05:21 PM
I know no one ask me to spend my money ,120$ spent in anticipation of getting aura ,however it was nearly impossible for me to get , sometimes the clock would stay on 0 secs ,even when refreshing, next thing I know it's sold out , fair is fair ,but this is like I'm just donating my money . I feel like investing my money in a dying game ,is unappreciated, All I can say for those of you in my shoes , stop buying platinum ,sooner or later the game will die . It's on its last leg as is ,only a matter of time, when a different event every other week gets old . I don't mind supporting, but when you get nothing in return ,it seem more like a robbery.

everyone said game is dying 2 years ago, here are are 2 years later

THE GOLDEN KING
05-02-2023, 09:24 PM
Why is everyone crying about this aura? STS can just make a more of them??? More as in more good looking auras. You people are what’s wrong with the world.

Ploid
05-02-2023, 09:34 PM
Why is everyone crying about this aura? STS can just make a more of them??? More as in more good looking auras. You people are what’s wrong with the world.

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkSTS don't usually make good Auras. The good ones will be monopolized by a group of players.

They will buy 70% of the auras. And spread in the community that the last one sold for 1b. The 30% other owners will be convinced and won't sell for less than 1b as well. This will continue until prices become insane.

I just feel STS needs to not limit the numbers of Auras sold during the event. This way they will make more money and it will be hard to monopolize.

takotako
05-02-2023, 09:38 PM

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkFr.. just because theres a price trend for 1.75k plat auras doesnt mean it will apply to the next one or it will go on forever, and necro aura just proved just that. Its not always sts releases something as cool as the aura so people will monopolise it, because visually it will bring back their investment.

Sent from my SM-A235F using Tapatalk

Itzmemohsin
05-02-2023, 11:29 PM
STS don't usually make good Auras. The good ones will be monopolized by a group of players.

They will buy 70% of the auras. And spread in the community that the last one sold for 1b. The 30% other owners will be convinced and won't sell for less than 1b as well. This will continue until prices become insane.

I just feel STS needs to not limit the numbers of Auras sold during the event. This way they will make more money and it will be hard to monopolize.

So you mean sts should release limited edition items in unlimited quantities so that anyone can buy , so that there are more items in the game than the number of players & no one feels like using the item coz everyone has it or it’s too common , they be much better off releasing different stuff Everytime and keeping it limited quantity , even the 120 aura limit seems a bit too much to me imo !

Ploid
05-03-2023, 12:33 AM
So you mean sts should release limited edition items in unlimited quantities so that anyone can buy , so that there are more items in the game than the number of players & no one feels like using the item coz everyone has it or it’s too common , they be much better off releasing different stuff Everytime and keeping it limited quantity , even the 120 aura limit seems a bit too much to me imo !That's just how u think.

People who paid for them in platinum will use them.

Itzmemohsin
05-03-2023, 02:04 AM
That's just how u think.

People who paid for them in platinum will use them.

Sent from my GM1913 using TapatalkYou are probably living in some fantasy world i think .

Rarity matters a lot and that's a fact weather you believe it or not .

Ploid
05-03-2023, 02:31 AM
You are probably living in some fantasy world i think .

Rarity matters a lot and that's a fact weather you believe it or not .I think you need to think harder. There are a lot of other games where people buy skins to please their own eyes and make their own gameplay better.

Not everything is about *Profit*

I can guarantee you. People will still buy auras from store even if they were in unlimited quantity.

godfather
05-03-2023, 02:37 AM
If only they made necro aura as a LB top 5 reward I would not be shocked that it will cost 3b on the first day! Best aura in a while, great job by sts! So the point is the aura is so pretty that even with the 120 quantity ( although it could be much less because I saw some hc have one) the supply is still overwhelmed by the demand thats why the prices shoots!

LichKing1
05-03-2023, 02:41 AM
I think you need to think harder. There are a lot of other games where people buy skins to please their own eyes and make their own gameplay better.

Not everything is about *Profit*

I can guarantee you. People will still buy auras from store even if they were in unlimited quantity.

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalkyes, but players also want to be unique, if everyone has the same aura it will become undesirable very soon
anyway, they wont repeat the sale since thats not how u lead a business, unless there was something bugged with it and deserves compensation

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Ploid
05-03-2023, 02:45 AM
yes, but players also want to be unique, if everyone has the same aura it will become undesirable very soon
anyway, they wont repeat the sale since thats not how u lead a business, unless there was something bugged with it and deserves compensation

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using TapatalkIt's not STS's problem if something becomes undesirable after being sold out.

STS will make sale, and nothing will prevent people from spending their money. In this case, both party will be happy.

Especially for this Aura. I can say with certainty, it would have sold a lot more pieces than 120. It would have made STS a huge profit AND people would have been happy for having a chance to purchase it.

From what I can tell, a lot of people bought plats but weren't able to purchase the aura. Its like STS is almost self-sabotaging their sales?

They don't have to repeat the sale for this specific aura. I am just saying it would be nice if future good looking auras were released in unlimited quantities as a step from stopping manipulation.

LichKing1
05-03-2023, 02:53 AM
It's not STS's problem if something becomes undesirable after being sold out.

STS will make sale, and nothing will prevent people from spending their money. In this case, both party will be happy.

Especially for this Aura. I can say with certainty, it would have sold a lot more pieces than 120. It would have made STS a huge profit AND people would have been happy for having a chance to purchase it.

From what I can tell, a lot of people bought plats but weren't able to purchase the aura. Its like STS is almost self-sabotaging their sales?

They don't have to repeat the sale for this specific aura. I am just saying it would be nice if future good looking auras were released in unlimited quantities as a step from stopping manipulation.

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalkfor sure they could have sold more but that actually isnt the smartest move, for example, if they gave us 5x greater odds for kraken gear in locks we would alrdy be so much more bored of current expansion than what we currently r, the point is to make players work for it and feel rewarded for their hard work so the players stay hooked like u guys r rn in this thread cuz obviously u love it, they made it 4h instead of 2h interval for a reason
afterall they r keeping this small game run for over 10years

Itzmemohsin
05-03-2023, 03:02 AM
It's not STS's problem if something becomes undesirable after being sold out.

MR. PLOID , if stuff isn’t limited in quantity the excitement of getting something from the store is gone and there won’t be any hype , will literally lead to more loss to sts than profit if every good looking item is released in unlimited quantity.

Then why would someone pay 1700 plat next time for another good aura , atleast lesser people would be interested in buying the the newer stuff with platinum whearas they can just get stuff for cheaper if they spend gold , the featured store sale items are desirable only because they are in limited quantities .

You are literally are thinking too much on the surface and not thinking about the long term !

Ploid
05-03-2023, 03:13 AM
MR. PLOID , if stuff isn’t limited in quantity the excitement of getting something from the store is gone and there won’t be any hype , will literally lead to more loss to sts than profit if every good looking item is released in unlimited quantity, good items will get very cheap in gold , then why would someone pay 1700 plat next time for another good aura , atleast lesser people would be interested in buying the the newer stuff with platinum whearas they can just get stuff for cheaper if they spend gold on it .People would stop buying the unlimited aura when their market value drops below the value of 1.8k plats. It's not hard to underatand.

Currently, most 1.8k plats aura were going for 100-120m on release.

If the gold value of the unlimited auras were to fall below that price, people will realize it's time to stop buying if their sole purpose is to make gold by re-selling. But some people wouldn't care as much and buy to keep it for themselves. These are the people I am voicing out for. People who want to please their ownself but couldn't buy due to the auras being sold out in 0.001 sec.

Let's do the math to help you see the value of platinums:

Elite Awakes have the most stable prices outside of awake event, and are the cheapest thing available for purchase for platinums.

1.8k platinum would give you 360 elite awakes.

Each Elite Awake is worth 260k atm, but let's say it was 300k.

1.8k platinum worth of Elite Awake would then be 108m.

You could say this is the current gold value of 1.8k plats.

People just need to stop buying the "unlimited" auras if the price falls below that as they can get more value for their plats through buying elite awakes.

Itzmemohsin
05-03-2023, 03:19 AM
People would stop buying the unlimited aura when their market value drops below the value of 1.8k plats. It's not hard to underatand.

If the gold value of the unlimited auras were to fall below that price, people will realize it's time to stop buying if their sole purpose is to make gold by re-selling. But some people wouldn't care as much and buy to keep it for themselves. These are the people I am voicing out for. People who want to please their ownself but couldn't buy due to the auras being sold out in 0.001 sec.

Elite Awakes have the most stable prices outside of awake event, and are the cheapest thing available for purchase for platinums.

People just need to stop buying the "unlimited" auras if the price falls below that as they can get more value for their plats through buying elite awakes.

Sent from my GM1913 using TapatalkIf store sales aren't limited quantity , it would surely reduce the desirability to purchase items from store by a lot in the long run atleast, and there would be literally no or very less hype for buying newer items in the store and would lead to a very bad player experience .

There is already too many items in the game and now you want them to even remove the limited quantity cap from the store sale items

LichKing1
05-03-2023, 03:23 AM
People would stop buying the unlimited aura when their market value drops below the value of 1.8k plats. It's not hard to underatand.

market doesnt work that way, it takes time for it to stabilize so if people were to keep on buying within those 2 days until its seemingly worth 120m, it would be 50m in the next week due to stabilization delay
gems r not defining value of plats, its about whats the most relevant at the moment, in this case those were plat eggs (i opened 320 plat eggs to get the aura btw, making it ~6plat/egg or 320m+ which was around the initial price of the aura)

Ploid
05-03-2023, 03:23 AM
If store sales aren't limited quantity , it would surely reduce the desirability to purchase items from store by a lot in the long run atleast, and there would be literally no or very less hype for buying newer items in the store .The desire-ability stems from the quality of the item.

As I have said earlier, rarity can easily be manipulated.

As in other games, if something looks really good to you. You would wanna buy it.

Yes, rarity is important but so is the looks of something. And looks can't be manipulated whereas rarity can.

We can take this aura for example. People would still buy it even if they were unlimited in store.

Right now the price of this Aura is way above the platinum value. This clearly indicates that the demand is much much higher than quantity.

Ploid
05-03-2023, 03:26 AM
market doesnt work that way, it takes time for it to stabilize so if people were to keep on buying within those 2 days until its seemingly worth 120m, it would be 50m in the next week due to stabilization delay
gems r not defining value of plats, its about whats the most relevant at the moment, in this case those were plat eggs (i opened 320 plat eggs to get the aura btw, making it ~6plat/egg or 320m+ which was around the initial price of the aura)

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using TapatalkIt's not about plat eggs. Gold to plat value does not equal plat to gold value in this game. This has been the case every since the release of plat eggs.

As plat is the premium currency, it requires much more gold to obtain plat than it is to obtain gold via plat.

Stablity is an unknown variable. A price can double in upcoming weeks as well as being halved.

Itzmemohsin
05-03-2023, 03:31 AM
The desire-ability stems from the quality of the item.

As in other games, if something looks really good to you. You would wanna buy it.

Yes, rarity is important but so is the looks of something. And looks can't be manipulated whereas rarity can.

We can take this aura for example. People would still buy it even if they were unlimited in store.

Right now the price of this Aura is way above the platinum value. This clearly indicates that the demand is much much higher than quantity.

Sent from my GM1913 using TapatalkI see what you mean , but still i don't think it would be wise to release items in unlimited quantities , i am pretty sure if that gets done a lot , it will surely lead to lesser items selling in store sales in the very near future and reduce the hype for limited store sales by a lot .

They used to do unlimited store sales in the past i remember, they removed that probably for some very good reasons, sts isn't really dumb to make a loss for themselves by selling items in limited quantities !

LichKing1
05-03-2023, 03:33 AM
It's not about plat eggs. Gold to plat value does not equal plat to gold value in this game. This has been the case every since the release of plat eggs.

As plat is the premium currency, it requires much more gold to obtain plat than it is to obtain gold via plat.

Stablity is an unknown variable. A price can double in upcoming weeks as well as being halved.

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalkyes its unknown variable when u dont understand it, if it worked the way u say then i wouldnt have made profit now from buying plat with gold (im not saying its a big deal tho..just using it as argument)

Neutrone
05-03-2023, 04:43 AM
Limited quantity items should stay that way. No thanks

pfizer
05-03-2023, 04:57 AM
It should always stay as limited so as not to saturate the market. Nonetheless, players can always buy from other player if they missed it from store.

Anehazaz
05-03-2023, 11:14 AM
I find this so funny..years ago we had lots of drama on pvp threads..now it’s about auras! How things change :D

seasonedchicked
05-03-2023, 11:52 AM
The desire-ability stems from the quality of the item.

Sent from my GM1913 using TapatalkYea gems do not define the value of plat.

Péter Ferenczi
05-03-2023, 06:24 PM
Cringe aura drama always something new in this game

Jdjd
05-08-2023, 01:59 AM
Do it worth more than 500m now?

Mcmikeguapo
05-08-2023, 09:50 AM
Is inflation the same as then and now? Is 100m of that time worth 100m now? Or let me ask: If Jupiter aura sales had just arrived, would it still be under 100m? You have to be a little realistic.

You’re right, inflation was not the same but it was easier to get gold cause DM and EVG weren’t nerfed yet.

Deadsuperman
05-09-2023, 02:07 AM
Alright well attempt number 2, my opinion if I'm allowed to have one is move on. There no need to have so much envoy over something that was missed. That's what got alot of people screwed because the masses just needed to have collectibles back. Same kind of unnecessary jealousy which cost me alot of good long term friends.move on and cheer on sts. They are make huge strides in the game and that's what should be important. Don't look back in waht you missed, look forward into the future

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Deadsuperman
05-09-2023, 02:12 AM
I know my grammer sucks in the post I'm tired but I hope you get the point I was trying to make

Deadsuperman
05-09-2023, 10:58 AM
Retyping maybe this sounds better:
It's plenty of fair, the first day i saw them selling for 200m, told everyone they should buy one the day i saw the preview for it because everyone is going to want them and people said i was doumb for thinking it was going to hit 1b in a month.... and now here we are people wanting to kick a beehive because now there missing out, but if they were on the opposite side of things they wouldn't care.

It's funny because I saw someone else try and say on another post about this aura that everyone in the entire game should get this aura. Which would make it worth nothing of course. Obviously yes people will use it. People use the the Amazonian fire outfit all the time, which everyone in the game can get for free. And yet the only people who use that are usually people begging for gold. I don't see many lb players running with that or anyone over 10m for that matter. Unless someone only has that for a nab outfit and uses it to merch.
Anyone who doesn't have the foresight to see how damaging they're personal envy for not getting an item is scary becauseits like fire that doesnt know its scorching. They don't think about the repercussions of getting there way just because they didn't get really popular item, and they feel left out. I didn't get a yeti and I've played since 2012, yet you don't hear me asking to bringing it back.

-1 on bringing back aura, or anything that's been released already.

P.s before anyone brings up collectibles, there wasn't any vanities of tho released already. I saw it another gear to vanity conversion. No I didn't agree with the method they did and think they should have done recipes instead. But if they decide to add something then stop selling they should be motivated and innovated by the players to challenge them in making new unique gear.

P.s.s Feel free to delete the other posts on this discussion.

Znwaz
05-10-2023, 11:22 AM
I did mention Day 1.

Yea Bliz was 25m when released

Mythocrisis
05-11-2023, 11:49 PM
Inflation is at its highest and most gl items dropped like flies which wasn't the case before.
Most gold goes into the vanities and looks coupled with demand. It will keep rising based on looks

Darked
05-12-2023, 01:41 AM
I dont understand why gold farming was nerfed ? And since gold farm got nerfed the prices should have gone down but it keeps going up and up ....

Itzmemohsin
05-12-2023, 12:38 PM
I dont understand why gold farming was nerfed ? And since gold farm got nerfed the prices should have gone down but it keeps going up and up ....

Prices of what went up btw ?

drawfflerz
05-12-2023, 12:46 PM
Prices of what went up btw ?aura, kraken, vanities,

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

angelomezei7
05-12-2023, 01:26 PM
Did you just call me a parrot?

My guy that’s exactly your behaviour in this conversation.

Darked
05-13-2023, 06:10 AM
Prices of what went up btw ?

Most vanities which were x value before are now 2x , 3x and 4x , krakens are high as well , it has become harder to farm gold now rather than being easier to make prices go up ....