PDA

View Full Version : Elite vanity suggestion

Matutd
09-17-2012, 10:28 AM
So before we start, I assume there'll be three different opinions toward this thread. The people with the set shouldn't care, people like me who only got one piece will most likely agree, and the people with none probably disagree.
The current vanity set gives a bonus of +1 Crit, +5 Dodge, +55 Health, +15 Armor. However, I was thinking, instead of it being a set bonus, have each elite piece give stats, which add up to the current bonus when all 3 are equipped. This way, the people, like me, who only got one piece, and especially people who got MFA in the hope that it would make a set with the new elite vanities, still get a boost in stats for their hard work.
Let me know what you think. Agree or disagree? Suggestions? Feedback? Just let me know. The only thing I ask is that nobody flames/trolls. Debate is fine, arguments are not, keep it civil.

TANKKAAR
09-17-2012, 11:14 AM
That would defeat the purpose of it being a "SET" bonus. I disagree with this approach even tho people were mislead into getting vanity armor before update on the pretense it would mix with new 71 helm.

Chickenrunnn
09-17-2012, 12:39 PM
Good idea..

Besides, I wish vanity "bonus" would be disabled in PVP AND CTF because it is truly not fair, and give an ENORMOUS advantage to players wearing them..

Matutd
09-17-2012, 01:28 PM
That would defeat the purpose of it being a "SET" bonus. I disagree with this approach even tho people were mislead into getting vanity armor before update on the pretense it would mix with new 71 helm.
Sorry, I didn't explain quite as clearly as I meant to. I meant that they had stats on each piece that add up to slightly less than the set as a whole, like maybe 1 dodge per piece, then extra 2 from set bonus etc. if you catch my drift

Entertaining
09-17-2012, 02:25 PM
I agree. I only have the MFA as well XD

Matutd
09-17-2012, 03:28 PM
Yep, pretty useless vanity to be fair. Especially for the effort it took to get, when I can buy a fake dragon armour that looks much cooler for 15 plat.

Rushorgtfo
09-23-2012, 07:53 PM
ANY elite vanity peice should combine to make a set. BUMP

Whirlzap
09-23-2012, 10:21 PM
ANY elite vanity piece should combine to make a set. BUMP

Le spelin n gramer
Cuz I r board n hav nothin 2 do

Otukura
09-23-2012, 10:26 PM
61!

The Flash
09-23-2012, 10:44 PM
Yep, pretty useless vanity to be fair. Especially for the effort it took to get, when I can buy a fake dragon armour that looks much cooler for 15 plat.

It took no effort to get. Campaign was out for 7+ months if you couldn't cap with that insane amount of time, you must not be playing the game. 210+ day means like less then 500 xp a day for 66. They basically gave the armor out for free.

I don't mind if they do this but it would defeat the purpose of there being a elite set bonus.

Loaden
09-25-2012, 02:24 AM
I totally agree that elite vanities should not have bonus in PvP.
On a side note, if MFA were to have stats, it would defeat the purpose of "vanities", currently PL only offers vanities with 1 armor. Other than set bonus. I do agree mfa is pretty useless. But it at least make you look more skilled.
It is understandable that some people who capped at 66, like me, and only having a statless elite vanity armor.
Having that said, Vanities with stat bonuses does not exist currently, but maybe in the future.
Mfa armor is like elite vanities now, statless. But current vanities doesn't even give set bonus anymore.

Matutd
09-25-2012, 01:51 PM
It took no effort to get. Campaign was out for 7+ months if you couldn't cap with that insane amount of time, you must not be playing the game. 210+ day means like less then 500 xp a day for 66. They basically gave the armor out for free.

I don't mind if they do this but it would defeat the purpose of there being a elite set bonus.
Of course it took effort. Yes, there was a lot of time, but it was still 100k exp. Your theory involves an insane amount of dedication, having to play every day for 7 months is a lot of effort. That much work in real life and I'd be getting payed. To show up everyday to get the experience is a whole lot of effort. Especially since, like I already mentioned, getting 15 platinum from offers takes around 20 minutes or maybe even less and you get a much cooler vanity. Showing up for 210 days without fail, or making up for the days you miss on other days is a lot of effort.

Loaden
09-28-2012, 09:42 AM
P.S thats one of the nicest vanities armor yet. I personally dont like golden dragon armor, fits with almost nothing!

Elyseon
09-28-2012, 03:17 PM
Mfa looks way better than the dragon vanities on all classes imo
Dragon only looks good at all on bear as it gives birds and mages disfigured bodies