View Full Version : Need Advice for Next Event.

Snaptubepro
05-01-2023, 06:08 AM
Developers probably busy with many new vanities for forgotten, thus Rusk Industries event initialised from June to May.(After the this 2 weeks rest event).
So im seeking advice, will price of rusk weapon Smuggler, Bounty, Saber drops? Just like those avarice,venal...(We never know, everything happens unpredictably).
Is it good to buy rusk weapon now? Considering Rusk event is next. (12 days more ig)
Its just because the price of these weapon are beyond insane. Smuggler cheapest was 100m, Bounty 65-70m, Saber 25-30m.

What happen to the "new" rusk weapon that devs put on the roadmap before? Next year?

Any advice is welcomed, and thanks in an advance.

recilencia123
05-02-2023, 03:13 AM
Developers probably busy with many new vanities for forgotten, thus Rusk Industries event initialised from June to May.(After the this 2 weeks rest event).
So im seeking advice, will price of rusk weapon Smuggler, Bounty, Saber drops? Just like those avarice,venal...(We never know, everything happens unpredictably).
Is it good to buy rusk weapon now? Considering Rusk event is next. (12 days more ig)
Its just because the price of these weapon are beyond insane. Smuggler cheapest was 100m, Bounty 65-70m, Saber 25-30m.

What happen to the "new" rusk weapon that devs put on the roadmap before? Next year?

Any advice is welcomed, and thanks in an advance.

be sure new expansion will be this year

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

LichKing1
05-02-2023, 03:17 AM

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalkhighly doubt, they didnt even make the Arcane dungeon yet
regarding rusk event, we cant know if there will be old weps, new weps or no weps at all, but surely prices should drop just before the event

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

wrathfulcat
05-02-2023, 05:02 AM

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando TapatalkProbably not, and it should not happen this year.

UwU123
05-02-2023, 05:07 AM
Current smug prices r nuts, bought one during last rusk event for 10m.
Then it rose up to 50m, now 100m

It was like the same price as hyperos back then.

Jemstroyer
05-02-2023, 05:26 AM
Not only peylon weps but luck arti will drop again

Snaptubepro
05-02-2023, 05:35 AM
Thanks guys for answers. So, my conclusion is that there'll be three possibilites for next rusk event.
1)New Rusk weapon(Maybe staff, aegis and dagger)
2)No new, just the old rusk weapon (Gun, sword, bow).
3) Both 1 and 2.

I changed my mind than, gotta need more $ for rusk and forgotten event then this 2 weeks rest event. Thank you.