View Full Version : LB items untradable again ?

Sabiee
05-01-2023, 09:35 AM
I know this post might be hated but I really think lb should go untradable again maybe for a while at least
Because so much items coming in events in every way possible crafting , boss loot and chests adding store sales and with the lb and so much new items coming with it , we r all losing so much gold , items losing value constantly , lots of ppl selling what they just purchased or bought half prices all the time .

Lb was always successful wether they can sell it or keep it exclusive to them selves

Just some thought u can agree or not no problem , just think of slowing down a bit ..

spidt
05-01-2023, 09:40 AM
+1
i think dont make all lb event loot tradeable lost its value so much since now event 24x7 nonstop

Sent from my SM-G780G using Tapatalk

Switchback
05-01-2023, 09:49 AM
Tradeable rewards are good for people with jobs and little free time. If not for that then it would be impossible for anyone other than a person with no responsibilities to aquire these.

Im sure there are some players that this is how they farm for gold, by using their time. I would suggest to make part of the rewards not tradeable but 100% think they should continue to do what they are doing.

Sabiee
05-01-2023, 10:14 AM
Tradeable rewards are good for people with jobs and little free time. If not for that then it would be impossible for anyone other than a person with no responsibilities to aquire these.

Im sure there are some players that this is how they farm for gold, by using their time. I would suggest to make part of the rewards not tradeable but 100% think they should continue to do what they are doing.

U r not the only one that don’t have time for lb I almost never do lb and if I did I can never aim to top 10 I don’t have the enough time to dedicate to this but look at the whole picture , every lb ppl selling half price and less And yet lb items r not most wanted items any more u sell half price u buy them high and then they also gone not goes half price too ..
Already we r getting every thing lb offers through other ways , like banners titles and badges in store and farming events , boss loot etc. I m talking about the economy of the game in general , that’s my point not you or me especially ..
Seems going down hill to me tbh

madyceline
05-01-2023, 10:27 AM
+1

Actually as an lb player i agree with this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Switchback
05-01-2023, 10:59 AM
U r not the only one that don’t have time for lb I almost never do lb and if I did I can never aim to top 10 I don’t have the enough time to dedicate to this but look at the whole picture , every lb ppl selling half price and less And yet lb items r not most wanted items any more u sell half price u buy them high and then they also gone not goes half price too ..
Already we r getting every thing lb offers through other ways , like banners titles and badges in store and farming events , boss loot etc. I m talking about the economy of the game in general , that’s my point not you or me especially ..
Seems going down hill to me tbh

If they didnt have leaderboard items that are tradeable you would have seen the rarest items skyrocket in price more than they did. Having a selection of high priced items helps stabilize the economy as in there are more people spending more gold with more choices as where to invest. This is just speculation on my end.

You are speaking on prices in gold, i think maybe you are not lookin at the big picture because there are more factors than gold. Having the same 100 people get every leaderboard because they do not have real world obligations is not something that should be defended. Ask yourself how general pop feels about that and how that is a step in the right direction.

Encryptions
05-01-2023, 11:00 AM
If they made the rewards look better it wouldn't be that bad.
I told the devs many times to make the vanities look good else no one will run lb as a competition and the vanities would be very cheap.
Cinco, I know you remember the discord convo about the vanity subject, you believed in rarity I believed in quality. You guys put bad auras up for sale and maybe 25% of them sell. You put up a really good aura like the necromancer and 100% of the auras sell.

Sabiee
05-01-2023, 11:20 AM
If they didnt have leaderboard items that are tradeable you would have seen the rarest items skyrocket in price more than they did. Having a selection of high priced items helps stabilize the economy as in there are more people spending more gold with more choices as where to invest. This is just speculation on my end.

You are speaking on prices in gold, i think maybe you are not lookin at the big picture because there are more factors than gold. Having the same 100 people get every leaderboard because they do not have real world obligations is not something that should be defended. Ask yourself how general pop feels about that and how that is a step in the right direction.

They r gonna keep coming u know ? and I mean store , boss loot event which u farm it all improved really , we r already loaded , choices are already there I m saying let’s just have lil less , too much is destroying the normal players more than the rich ones it’s them who sells half they bought when needs gold ..

U r talking like I m saying please no more new items , NO !

Just having less , its going crazy

pfizer
05-01-2023, 11:40 AM
LB is a choice, buying lb items is a choice. I cannot connect how new tradable LB vanities affects the economy, if it do it is for the better since the gold circulates more. Another point is that future Lb vanities should stay tradable, as an lb player it is a great thing to have an option to either keep or sell no matter if I profit or not because Lb is a competition all vyed hard for it and it will be better to rewarded than to display it on houses where few appreciates.

Itzmemohsin
05-01-2023, 11:55 AM
I told the devs many times to make the vanities look good else no one will run lb as a competition and the vanities would be very cheap.
Cinco, I know you remember the discord convo about the vanity subject, you believed in rarity I believed in quality. You guys put bad auras up for sale and maybe 25% of them sell. You put up a really good aura like the necromancer and 100% of the auras sell.

Rarity surely does matter more than quality , those necromancer auras sold out 100% mainly for the reason that there hasn’t been a good looking aura in quite a long while , if they keep releasing only the stuff that people like then people won’t get as excited when real o.p / good looking stuff gets added to the game , there should be a proper balance between rarity & quality and very good looking stuff should be added once in ages , atleast that’s my opinion .

One more thing , I am pretty sure those necromancer auras won’t retain their value in gold as they aren’t rare at all and there are many more good auras coming in future.

Sabiee
05-01-2023, 11:58 AM
Guys I do respect y’all agree or disagree but it’s the only solution available for having less items as we have constant events followed with store sales
We r not in old days any more what ever u have will keep losing value , choices yes , but it’s too much choices
U can’t stop ppl for selling less than half prices anymore bcoz less buyers for every single item except top rares

Just think of it , it’s becoming race for buying lb or not lb then race for selling too , who sells first gets a better offer or gets offered at all ..then next

U r suppose to be able to sell when u need gold but since long time u can’t so how about now and laterrrr , this is imo crippling the game

Snaptubepro
05-01-2023, 12:08 PM

Yeah, just compare the price of Ancient Prediction Banner and Oldice Banner(idk spell)...Ancient is 500m+ althought it is top 25 and not top 10 lmoa. Bit Oldice banner which is as same as Ancient(week 2) is below 200m+

Itzmemohsin
05-01-2023, 12:13 PM
Yeah, just compare the price of Ancient Prediction Banner and Oldice Banner(idk spell)...Ancient is 500m+ althought it is top 25 and not top 10 lmoa. Bit Oldice banner which is as same as Ancient(week 2) is below 200m+

Ancient banner was pretty unique in its style and a first of its kind , if that same style of banner keeps getting released in future lbs , I am 100% sure it will go under 10% of its price at which it is right now. The banner is pretty transparent and doesn’t even look clear while walking / different situations.

Manisblue
05-01-2023, 12:19 PM
+1
I agree with every single word you said.

Pars
05-01-2023, 12:57 PM
+1 , economy dead.

SM-A315F cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Kaido150500
05-01-2023, 01:08 PM
BIG ++++ do it pls

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Greazemk
05-01-2023, 01:17 PM
+1 It marks players who worked hard for the said vanity. And all lb vanities that I've had were untradable and I see no harm with it. Kinda neat seeing it not being tossed around by merchants, but people who deemed worthy for it wears it.

Kakashis
05-01-2023, 02:58 PM
As someone who doesn't have much time to run lb and a huge fan of artwork, I love having tradable lb vanities. People who run these events day and night may need gold afterwards to recoup their cost to run. Currently it's up to the winners to keep or to sell and prices are usually highest right after an event. If they ran to collect them, then prices wouldn't even matter. It's the people who buy them up afterwards trying to make profits only for them not to hold value is the issue at hand. As others have stated, all this can be solved by having beautiful pretty items. The recent rewards have been slightly lackluster especially with no particles or special effects on armor/helm/banners. If they make auras like Necromancer or a blue ice fire version of it, there's no way they would lose value. I've been preaching that desirability is greater than rarity nowadays.

Neutrone
05-01-2023, 03:35 PM
I agree with kakashi and share the same reasons as someone who is busy IRL.

LB vanities aren't losing value because they're now tradable. They're losing value because they (at least the most recent batches) just aren't as desirable as some more affordable vanities.

Itzmemohsin
05-01-2023, 09:54 PM
As someone who doesn't have much time to run lb and a huge fan of artwork, I love having tradable lb vanities. People who run these events day and night may need gold afterwards to recoup their cost to run. Currently it's up to the winners to keep or to sell and prices are usually highest right after an event. If they ran to collect them, then prices wouldn't even matter. It's the people who buy them up afterwards trying to make profits only for them not to hold value is the issue at hand. As others have stated, all this can be solved by having beautiful pretty items. The recent rewards have been slightly lackluster especially with no particles or special effects on armor/helm/banners. If they make auras like Necromancer or a blue ice fire version of it, there's no way they would lose value. I've been preaching that desirability is greater than rarity nowadays.

I agree that recent lb vanities weren’t that good at all , but just want to point out that rarity is a part of desirablity .

Currently the problem with lb vanities / lb runners is they have to spend more gold on energy / other stuff to run the event than what they can make back by selling , the value of their time is completely lost coz there’s too many tradable lb vanities , atleast that’s what I think , correct me if I am wrong !

Ploid
05-01-2023, 11:41 PM
I agree that recent lb vanities weren’t that good at all , but just want to point out that rarity is a part of desirablity .

Currently the problem with lb vanities / lb runners is they have to spend more gold on energy / other stuff to run the event than what they can make back by selling , the value of their time is completely lost coz there’s too many tradable lb vanities , atleast that’s what I think , correct me if I am wrong !Then don't run for lb? Why run for lb when it makes u a loss, lol.

People clearly see the ugly vanities on preview, then they consciously spend a lot of energies/gold to run for them. It's their choice.

People should spend less money to compete for ugly vanities, but in the end, it's their gold and their choice.

Also, Quality > Rarity.

Take Jupiter Aura for example. Compare it with the other auras which were sold less in store.

Anything that looks good will eventually worth a fortune. Rarity can be manipulated but quality cant be changed.

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

Kaido150500
05-01-2023, 11:46 PM
Its not fair that only rich players can climb top 1-5 cuz they have the gold to buy the energy
Players with less gold cant afford it

Ploid
05-01-2023, 11:55 PM
Its not fair that only rich players can climb top 1-5 cuz they have the gold to buy the energy
Players with less gold cant afford it

Gesendet von iPhone mit TapatalkAnd what's stopping you from getting rich and buying energy?

Read what u said again, you are incorrect.

Getting rich requires time and energy, they deserve it.

Kaido150500
05-02-2023, 12:01 AM
Lol im not talking to myself i talk for the others who cant afford over 1k energy

Ploid
05-02-2023, 12:20 AM
Lol im not talking to myself i talk for the others who cant afford over 1k energy

Gesendet von iPhone mit TapatalkWhat's stopping them from farming gold and buying energies?

Itzmemohsin
05-02-2023, 12:38 AM
Then don't run for lb? Why run for lb when it makes u a loss, lol.

People clearly see the ugly vanities on preview, then they consciously spend a lot of energies/gold to run for them. It's their choice.

People should spend less money to compete for ugly vanities, but in the end, it's their gold and their choice.

Also, Quality > Rarity.

Take Jupiter Aura for example. Compare it with the other auras which were sold less in store.

Anything that looks good will eventually worth a fortune. Rarity can be manipulated but quality cant be changed.

Sent from my GM1913 using TapatalkI am 100% sure if quality stuff is made common / high quantity it will surely get very cheap, if every lb has good quality tradable lb vanities then it will be the same case again. You guys looking things too much at surface , the only reason quality greater than rarity is coz more people would want to get them , if every event has high quality stuff , whats the point then , even those will get cheaper.

Though I agree that once in a while quality stuff should be released.

Ploid
05-02-2023, 12:40 AM
I am 100% sure if quality stuff is made common / high quantity it will surely get very cheap, if every lb has good quality tradable lb vanities then it will be the same case again. You guys looking things too much at surface , the only reason quality greater than rarity is coz more people would want to get them , if every event has high quality stuff , whats the point then , even those will get cheaper.

Sent from my 2201116TI using TapatalkYou are forgetting the very point of vanities, it's for the looks.

Rarity doesn't and shouldn't matter much for vanities, not as much as quality. That's their whole purpose, to please the eyes of average player.

Itzmemohsin
05-02-2023, 12:48 AM
You are forgetting the very point of vanities, it's for the looks.

Rarity doesn't and shouldn't matter much for vanities, not as much as quality. That's their whole purpose, to please the eyes of average player.

Sent from my GM1913 using TapatalkI completely disagree with u on rarity being completely useless, rarity matters a lot , for eg : magmatus set / lava set , those sets had very cool effects and many people liked them , they are still very cheap and i barely see anyone wearing them nowadays coz good looking vanities are just temporary hype that too only if good vanities aren't released too often , while rare vanities retain their value much better than the common vanities.

People don't wear vanities just coz it looks good , people wear vanities that look unique and are some what decent looking .

No one would want to wear something which almost everyone is wearing / is very cheap to get !

Newmage
05-02-2023, 01:33 AM
It’s also annoying that the leaderboard is just the same people on different alt accounts in order to hog all the rewards since they can sell them now.

UwU123
05-02-2023, 04:57 AM
It’s also annoying that the leaderboard is just the same people on different alt accounts in order to hog all the rewards since they can sell them now.

Just like irl, "money is power" just buy plats & go on your merry way to the top

Ploid
05-02-2023, 04:58 AM
It’s also annoying that the leaderboard is just the same people on different alt accounts in order to hog all the rewards since they can sell them now.It doesn't matter, those people put in the effort. You simply gotta put in more effort than them to win.

Sabiee
05-02-2023, 02:52 PM
U guys lots of op lb stuff now we thought they r so ugly in start , bug face , crimson mask ,even Medusa and golem we thought they r hella ugly , lots of designs don’t really set in form start there is an idea in every design lol and I completely think auras like terrors r different and op , no body wanted to use Medusa helm in start would expire in cs every time when was new , just saying ok ?
I Think some mostly simple designs fits all tastes and some takes time to make fans ..

Itzmemohsin
05-03-2023, 01:52 AM
U guys lots of op lb stuff now we thought they r so ugly in start , bug face , crimson mask ,even Medusa and golem we thought they r hella ugly , lots of designs don’t really set in form start there is an idea in every design lol and I completely think auras like terrors r different and op , no body wanted to use Medusa helm in start would expire in cs every time when was new , just saying ok ?
I Think some mostly simple designs fits all tastes and some takes time to make fans ..Ye they were pretty ugly , people started liking them just coz they were rare / less quantity, which most people tend to ignore .

Even harbinger and luminary aura were sold in less quantities during the store sales coz people thought they were too simple , i remember they were selling around 30-40m in gold atm , with the magic of some market manipulation and rarity , its now worth around 2b gold .

TheElder
05-03-2023, 04:32 AM

Only people with no life/job/responsibilities can acquire them i think having lb tradable gives options to bid and acquire it which is healthy value it will and forever will have it's value the value of lb items wasn't determined or fixed from the start you players who owns the item can value it no one is forcing you all to sell it for 50k whatever if you think the LB quality isn't worth running then don't waste your time if the LB quality is up to your expectations then compete for it and sell it for your desired price or keep it literally people like me with no free time but wanted to wear it at least we have an option to propose price bargain to the owner/seller if he wants to sell it at that price or no

Sabiee
05-03-2023, 06:53 AM
Ye they were pretty ugly , people started liking them just coz they were rare / less quantity, which most people tend to ignore .

Even harbinger and luminary aura were sold in less quantities during the store sales coz people thought they were too simple , i remember they were selling around 30-40m in gold atm , with the magic of some market manipulation and rarity , its now worth around 2b gold .

XD ugly now can be op fr later

Itzmemohsin
05-03-2023, 07:44 AM

Only people with no life/job/responsibilities can acquire them i think having lb tradable gives options to bid and acquire it which is healthy value it will and forever will have it's value the value of lb items wasn't determined or fixed from the start you players who owns the item can value it no one is forcing you all to sell it for 50k whatever if you think the LB quality isn't worth running then don't waste your time if the LB quality is up to your expectations then compete for it and sell it for your desired price or keep it literally people like me with no free time but wanted to wear it at least we have an option to propose price bargain to the owner/seller if he wants to sell it at that price or no

So you mean to say sts should punish the players who have been waiting for an lb event for months and spending hours of their time to run lb and then finally they get to know from others they would have been much better off farming gold directly and buying multiple of those lb sets , whats the point of event lbs then , event leaderboads are supposed to be competitive and have more rewards rather than just spending time on farming gold which is already possible outside the event .

I think it’s the responsibility of the developers to understand the side of the leaderboard runners who spend hours on playing the game , event lbs are supposed to be much more exciting , competitive and profitable as they come only once or twice in months !

Ploid
05-03-2023, 07:50 AM
So you mean to say sts should punish the players who have been waiting for an lb event for months and spending hours of their time to run lb and then finally they get to know from others they would have been much better off farming gold directly and buying multiple of those lb sets , whats the point of event lbs then , event leaderboads are supposed to be competitive and have more rewards rather than just spending time on farming gold which is already possible outside the event .

I think it’s the responsibility of the developers to understand the side of the leaderboard runners who spend hours on playing the game , event lbs are supposed to be much more exciting , competitive and profitable as they come only once or twice in months !It's people's own fault for spending more effort than what an item is worth.

People know from the preview whether an item looks ugly or good. Good looking lb items naturally worth a lot more than ugly ones, despite the rarity.

Ancient Prediction Banner is a good example of this. And the Easter LB aura is a good example of the other spectrum. It's ugly, hard to sell, and doesn't appeal to many people.

Sabiee
05-03-2023, 08:24 AM
It's people's own fault for spending more effort than what an item is worth.

People know from the preview whether an item looks ugly or good. Good looking lb items naturally worth a lot more than ugly ones, despite the rarity.

Ancient Prediction Banner is a good example of this. And the Easter LB aura is a good example of the other spectrum. It's ugly, hard to sell, and doesn't appeal to many people.

Judging stuff as ugly should be clear that it’s ur own opinion ,but it does influence lots of ppl , and they start all think this or that item is ugly , yes some vanities r more beautiful than others definitely and that what makes prices , but for u to point finger on something saying it’s diff ugly I myself don’t do that and don’t agree with that , it’s a matter of taste and I actually think Easter lb aura is really beautiful ..

Ploid
05-03-2023, 09:41 AM
Judging stuff as ugly should be clear that it’s ur own opinion ,but it does influence lots of ppl , and they start all think this or that item is ugly , yes some vanities r more beautiful than others definitely and that what makes prices , but for u to point finger on something saying it’s diff ugly I myself don’t do that and don’t agree with that , it’s a matter of taste and I actually think Easter lb aura is really beautiful ..What I meant to say was that price is decided by players and STS isn't punishing anyone.

As the person I replied to mentioned something along those lines.

Also, I just gave a generalized statement as beauty is subjective, but a beauty standard still exists.

Anehazaz
05-03-2023, 10:35 AM
The lb vanities that are tradeable aren’t crippling the game its attitudes. To me it seems the complaint is that you paid x amount of gold to obtain vanity hoping said item will go up, yet the value instead decreases because some players just don’t want it or there are other lb vanities that they prefer. Obviously this is going to happen the more types of lb vanities are available. Let’s face it the majority that buy these vanities are looking for a great return..but it’s not sustainable. The benefit of this is that owning a rare vanity will be available to more players who actually want it rather than gathering dust in a merchants stash. Sts are responsible to listening to players views but they aren’t responsible to the other factors at play..that falls at the feet of the players.

Greazemk
05-03-2023, 12:21 PM
I'd say cycle the events of having tradeable and non-tradeable lb vanities. There's almost same amount of people who agrees and disagrees on tradeable vanities, and I think this is fair.

Either tradeable vanities on major events and non on minor events vice versa. Or do a poll on sneak peek thread, players decide whether the vanities be tradeable or non.