View Full Version : Stat and Skill confirmation

Aegis
04-21-2010, 11:20 AM
Stat confirmation being 10x more important seeing as they are so close together
I just deleted my character and rerolled rather than spend $2 for a misclick
I'm pissed

Shebee
04-21-2010, 11:23 AM
Same here, I deleted my enchantress because the attributes are all ****ed up, cba to pay real money just because something doesn't work the way it's supposed to..

KronicDecay
04-21-2010, 11:29 AM
Would be nice to just have an ok button at the bottom to confirm and a +,- sign next to the stats and when your ready just hit the ok button and it's final

Shebee
04-21-2010, 11:33 AM
Yeah that has been brought up before, with the sell confirm thing.
I really agree with this to be able to preview your attributes and skills before confirming them.
I guess I'm still a bit pissed at Spacetime because they didn't give us a free respec with the attribute changes, and warrior changes. Nor am I going to pay for a respec before they become available for ingame money, I think it's just plain stupid to pay real money for a respec.
I mean, I do this so often I'll eventually pay more than I'd pay for a WoW subscription fee..

Splurd
04-21-2010, 11:34 AM
I realised the closeness of the buttons and simply took extra care. Never had this problem.

Shebee
04-21-2010, 11:36 AM
I never missclicked, but the attributes and skills aren't working properly, so supposedly I was taking a uber good skill, or choosing the right stat, but in reality I was taking crap and ended up having a crappy character.
Rather reroll to 30 than spending 0.8€ on a respec..
Also, I haven't spent my attributes or skill points yet, I wait for spacetime to fix things until everything works, and just in case they will never have ingame respecs, I have all attributes to spend to the place they belong to.

setec
08-22-2010, 06:49 PM
Rezzing this old thread because I was just going to suggest the same thing.

Please consider adding this.