PDA

View Full Version : I love Veteran rewards...but...i want more then one set

octavos
09-17-2012, 04:05 PM
I would love to have a few more sets, they are awesome and many of us have alts. I would love to purchase the whole set for alts. (only if you have one whole set of course :smiley_simmons:) Im sure PL would be nice too, because i would love for my main avatars to have a set instead of stashing...hope others feel the same.

:ghost:

Slant
09-17-2012, 04:33 PM
yeah

Zaonabiuibil
09-17-2012, 06:34 PM
One set per alt? Nice idea. And if you didn't get the full set your alts only get those pieces you got, not the whole thing.

Astrocat
09-17-2012, 06:39 PM
Nice idea !

ArtofWar
09-17-2012, 06:43 PM
nice idea! :)

bronislav84
09-17-2012, 06:46 PM
I support this.

HunterSLAYER
09-17-2012, 08:09 PM
+Infinite

Sent from my ASUS Nexus 7 via Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

Astrocat
09-18-2012, 07:34 AM
+Infinite

Sent from my ASUS Nexus 7 via Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

Nuh huh! :P

-Astrocat

chukie
09-18-2012, 10:52 AM
the veterans doesnt look that good to me :/ just my opinion

BodMaster
09-18-2012, 12:18 PM
the veterans doesnt look that good to me :/ just my opinion

I'm with you. I'll use it for spare parts for customization looks but never catch me being proud to wear the full set :p

That said and on topic, a set per Alt would be amazing, even if its per Class.

Zaonabiuibil
09-18-2012, 02:28 PM
I'm with you. I'll use it for spare parts for customization looks but never catch me being proud to wear the full set :p

That said and on topic, a set per Alt would be amazing, even if its per Class.

The last sentence you said was a good idea. Everyone gets 1 set per class (if you were here long enough of course)

BodMaster
09-18-2012, 03:24 PM
The last sentence you said was a good idea. Everyone gets 1 set per class (if you were here long enough of course)

Just thought StS would be more inclined to add one for each class (:

If they can give one to every alt that would be great, but would that mean each new char created should get one? (5+ Obv)

Since we can trade them between all our char, people with the most possible alts get the better deal if it's just for current.

Either way I support it, just thinking logically how this would pan out :p

Zaonabiuibil
09-18-2012, 04:22 PM
Just thought StS would be more inclined to add one for each class (:

If they can give one to every alt that would be great, but would that mean each new char created should get one? (5+ Obv)

Since we can trade them between all our char, people with the most possible alts get the better deal if it's just for current.

Either way I support it, just thinking logically how this would pan out :p

If we did per class we would still get one for our main char on each field, and if we did per alt perhaps the ones made pre-veteran-rlease.

Jugernugetx
09-18-2012, 04:43 PM
Veteran items are epic and yes, i want my alt to have some vanity. My main hogs em all >_< lol!

+1

Abadaobiran
09-18-2012, 04:58 PM
yup would be nice to have more than one i only have 1 and 2/5 set

BodMaster
09-18-2012, 05:06 PM
....and if we did per alt perhaps the ones made pre-veteran-rlease.

That's the part that gets me, someone with a silly amount of alts will get one per char. Someone with say 3 for each main would only ever get 3. (Btw this doesn't count me personally, I have about 10-15 alts (:

Zaonabiuibil
09-18-2012, 05:14 PM
That's the part that gets me, someone with a silly amount of alts will get one per char. Someone with say 3 for each main would only ever get 3. (Btw this doesn't count me personally, I have about 10-15 alts (:

Then perhaps limit it? # of alts / 2

octavos
09-18-2012, 05:14 PM

yea I have quite a bit....I role play so-to-speak...eg: if im samusx...I imagine play metroid. same with my Dr.Freeman alt lol....one of each class is enough.

BodMaster
09-18-2012, 05:23 PM
Then perhaps limit it? # of alts / 2

That could work (:

Like I said just thinking out loud lol, hopefully one of the StS team see this and agree, without thinking of "repercussions" so to speak (:

yea I have quite a bit....I role play so-to-speak...eg: if im samusx...I imagine play metroid. same with my Dr.Freeman alt lol....one of each class is enough.

Ohhh yhhh forgot all about Samus! Haha.. and don't start me on Dr.Freeman, it reminds me I don't get to play HL Blackmesa :p