PDA

View Full Version : How long before the next cap update?

Larissa
09-17-2012, 04:48 PM
Hi devs, just wondering when will the next cap update happen?

XchilangopwnX
09-17-2012, 04:50 PM
I'm no dev, but I assume not until December probably. That's my guess.

Hopefully in November :vsmile:

Commanderkeen
09-17-2012, 04:52 PM
Hopefully its 9 months like SL so we can get 2 cap raises like DL.

Snakespeare
09-17-2012, 05:09 PM
Larissa, the devs don't usually reply to this sort of post. But for what it's worth, they do tell us when a new cap update is in the works. Since they haven't even mentioned the topic, there is no guess. Years ago they used to promise us a lot of things, all of which we eventually got, but none on the timeline they promised. This made people angry. So now they keep their cards close to their chests.

Samhayne
09-17-2012, 05:15 PM
Given that the level cap raised in Dark Legends only a couple weeks ago, another level cap raise isn't coming soon.

However, that doesn't mean we don't have more fun stuff in work! Stay tuned for more info about a fun event that will be coming to Dark Legends soon!

SexyIsland
09-17-2012, 07:43 PM
Given that the level cap raised in Dark Legends only a couple weeks ago, another level cap raise isn't coming soon.

However, that doesn't mean we don't have more fun stuff in work! Stay tuned for more info about a fun event that will be coming to Dark Legends soon!

Weeeeeeppppppaaaaaaa :) :) Love you Sam!!!! I love Fun Events!!!!

And true level cap was just raised, one won't come till a bit.

Zaonabiuibil
09-17-2012, 08:41 PM
Larissa, the devs don't usually reply to this sort of post. But for what it's worth, they do tell us when a new cap update is in the works. Since they haven't even mentioned the topic, there is no guess. Years ago they used to promise us a lot of things, all of which we eventually got, but none on the timeline they promised. This made people angry. So now they keep their cards close to their chests.

Hmm?

:o

XchilangopwnX
09-17-2012, 08:54 PM
Hmm?

Snake did say that they USUALLY don't reply. :vsmile:

cookiez
09-17-2012, 08:58 PM
Working on pl level cap soooo

FallenOne
09-18-2012, 06:29 AM
:( too bad cap not coming soon. So bored now, cant get K stone or relic.... nothing else to do as CTF and DM lags like hell for me.

BloodGoddess
09-18-2012, 09:26 AM
I'll say next level cap will be around Halloween. I've calculated the times and it makes sense. Game came out in April. We level cap on June 25. Then we got the 2nd level cap August the 20 something. So it would make sense to get it around Halloween, that's if they are following this pattern.

Commanderkeen
09-18-2012, 11:17 AM
I'll say next level cap will be around Halloween. I've calculated the times and it makes sense. Game came out in April. We level cap on June 25. Then we got the 2nd level cap August the 20 something. So it would make sense to get it around Halloween, that's if they are following this pattern.

Is was like that when SL dropped to, but its been over 9 months since we got a cap raise.

zhiekzfear
09-18-2012, 11:54 PM
Its ok for me if it would take long ^_^
What I wish is that they should loosen a bit relic weapons and specially Kreigberg stone drops ^_^ What u think??? lol

KillaSkillz
09-19-2012, 06:39 AM
I think there will be a halloween event. but if sam says cap raise isn't coming soon, then a halloween even is going to be next up.

And lol at 9 months! DL would never survive that.

BodMaster
09-19-2012, 06:49 AM
Hopefully its 9 months like SL so we can get 2 cap raises like DL.

Is was like that when SL dropped to, but its been over 9 months since we got a cap raise.

It's been alot longer than 9 months, that would make it Jan time. It was at least Oct/November right?

Then again DL raise means a few more corridors I guess.

Commanderkeen
09-19-2012, 10:05 AM
It's been alot longer than 9 months, that would make it Jan time. It was at least Oct/November right?

Then again DL raise means a few more corridors I guess.

Last SL cap raise was 14th of Dec so almost 10 months now.

BodMaster
09-19-2012, 12:04 PM
Last SL cap raise was 14th of Dec so almost 10 months now.

Time has rolled all into one lol.