PDA

View Full Version : When are the new items coming out?

XamenX
09-17-2012, 06:31 PM
Since the Forgotten update I have been nearly inactive and I've checked in and found out the new items which would've balance the Forgotten items aren't out yet. I would like to know when they are coming out.

Roberto077
09-17-2012, 06:42 PM
The forgotten items have been slightly balanced. STS increased the base stats for all of them. Now the staff and sword are close to useless while the bow remains, well, the bow.

XamenX
09-17-2012, 08:01 PM
The forgotten items have been slightly balanced. STS increased the base stats for all of them. Now the staff and sword are close to useless while the bow remains, well, the bow.

I wouldn't even say slightly :/ But Techno announced that new items would be released in order to balance the items out.

WoundedEagle
09-17-2012, 08:26 PM
I wouldn't even say slightly :/ But Techno announced that new items would be released in order to balance the items out.

I'm pretty sure only time will tell. The community hasn't heard much news about the new items. One might assume a switch up in items during the Halloween event (less than a month and a half away) could happen in order to "balance" the forgotten items. I still think the best solution would be to lower the stats in the forgotten items.

thecrankybearsam
09-17-2012, 08:33 PM
theyre not going to be op anymore? Thank the Heavens

WoundedEagle
09-17-2012, 08:36 PM
We will "rarely ever" tell you that we're "never" going to do something. :single_eye: We will sooner give you guys new items to help balance these out than nerf the existing stuff.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?67803-About-the-forgotten-items