PDA

View Full Version : Auction House/Mail

XLYD al
05-03-2023, 01:28 PM
Hello can u guys add feature to the auction ? Like a Mail button or something to instan mail the seller or mail with offer etc? that could make a faster marketplace imo.

Tapatalkkal küldve az én M2007J3SG eszközömről

asommers
05-03-2023, 03:15 PM
Sorry, we have no plans to add this since it will only lead to loads of spam and possible harassment.

-ALS

Gzzz
05-03-2023, 07:29 PM
Sorry, we have no plans to add this since it will only lead to loads of spam and possible harassment.

-ALS

What about adding “offer” feature on auction so the seller can choose to accept or reject the offer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Itzmemohsin
05-04-2023, 12:18 AM
What about adding “offer” feature on auction so the seller can choose to accept or reject the offer

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkYe, it is called the auction ,so that idea seems pretty logical.

Snaptubepro
05-04-2023, 02:57 AM

This will only open a way for people to keep lowering the price while the seller already paid the fee to list his item/items in auc.
A big no. -1.
We have mail system. That's already good enough.

LichKing1
05-04-2023, 03:18 AM
players already use alt accounts to list items in ac because theres a bunch of players who PM to ask for a lower price even tho your listed item is already the lowest, we dont need it to be even easier to spam like that

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

gunstick
05-04-2023, 04:30 AM
Buy order would be a nice feature in which we can place an order with a set price, so whenever someone puts an item in auction with the same amount or lower than the buy order amount then we purchase that item automatically.
So this way we do not have to continuously monitor the auction.

Sent from my RMX3381 using Tapatalk

Raa
05-04-2023, 09:13 PM

i thought too same ty for sharing

Ppl clearly see how much they offer too

So less manipulation

asommers
05-04-2023, 09:29 PM
Auction "Buy" discussed in this thread (link).

-ALS

sergeantdetritus
05-04-2023, 09:36 PM
Good idea actually, especially if want to know if buyer has vanity as set

rubiperl
05-11-2023, 07:41 PM
I hope theres an auction option to guild halls where only guildmembers buy