PDA

View Full Version : In-game if someone says NO THANK YOU...

Furrawn
09-03-2010, 02:45 PM
Then leave them alone!

I just finished a game where I was playing a character that's not well-known like Furrawn. I was a level 40 in Oasis II. I had on zombie croc scale plate. As all y'all know, it's basically the best til the character is able to wear the high level Thoth & Isis armor. So a lvl 45 from the forum joined the game. Wanted my robe. Offered me oasis pink armor in exchange [I have plenty of Isis & Thoth- though I can think of NO Oasis pink int armor worth what the zombie robe is worth on the market... Not to mention there are no good plates that are Oasis for a level 40). I said no thanks again. Person kept on!!! I explained that I'm WEARING the robe for a reason- I need it. Person kept on. Then I said that I got it months ago & it's sentimental item so not selling. Person said, "Cmon. I need it." Finally, when I said who I was on the forum and the person stopped.

C'mon guys! Those of you who badger people in game and think it's funny and you got a good deal, should cut it out! If you must do it, then harass people in your own hosted games. What goes around comes around. If you do this to Mynas players or young players who mistakenly think you're a nice person, they will eventually realize you took advantage of them. They might even know it right then and sell/trade/buy the item anyway so you'll leave them alone. They probably will turn around and screw over someone else. Hopefully you.

P.S. Sorry- I'm unbelievably annoyed. I join a game to play not to be harassed by some makeshift thieving flea marketer.
P.S.S. I know what "ignore" is... That's not the point. Although the person is on my ignore list now...

Snakespeare
09-03-2010, 02:58 PM
I agree. This is really irksome.

Why do people want to buy my Zombie's Saintly Shield all the time. No. It's not for sale. But they persist. I will not sell. No means no. Go farm the Swamps, fer cryin' out loud, Plasmaboy!

Hayabusaz
09-03-2010, 04:04 PM
I Agree .. I Think .. :p

kavanah
09-03-2010, 04:06 PM
I agree. This is why Tenacity's Code of Conduct states that as a member you shall not take advantage of other's naiveness.

Hayabusaz
09-03-2010, 04:08 PM
Yes .. Well I Agree Too .. It's Disapointing

Purearch
09-03-2010, 04:11 PM
I agree as well furr... Not is it annoying but to me dis-respectful..... Soon as u sais no ty this person should of left u alone...

Flamin
09-03-2010, 04:18 PM
I agree....

Rarefew
09-03-2010, 05:42 PM
Hey can I buy some of your Isis/Thoth

Furrawn
09-03-2010, 06:14 PM
I agree. This is why Tenacity's Code of Conduct states that as a member you shall not take advantage of other's naiveness.

Are you serious, Kav?
That's absolutely massively splendiferous!!

Tpickle
09-03-2010, 06:48 PM
I agree. It's extremely annoying. another thing that bothers me is that when people beg for something you are selling. Someone just kept saying, "plz plz plz" for over 10 minutes to me nonstop! After the 10 minutes I just ignored him.

Sorry if I sound like I'm complaining. I'm just saying what I think is just annoying that's all.

Chickdigcookies
09-04-2010, 10:02 AM
i dont know you...

EDIT: masterchief would do it to me before he went on a shopping spree. i have a lvl 14 gem blade and he would irk me for hours...until finally ignored played its part.

Keroni
09-04-2010, 10:52 AM
Can I add to this:

If you join a game and immediately start messaging people, consider that they might be doing something important that means they can't answer. Killing the boss takes precedence over chatting with some level 45 that I never wanted to buy anything from in the first place.

Also, please don't tell me what gear is best for my character, when it happens to be suspiciously similar to the gear you're trying to sell. We're not all complete idiots (given that I'm explicitly a healbot not a paladin, I'll hold out for M/s over H/s, thank you very much).

LIGHTNINGLORD67
09-04-2010, 11:01 AM
i dont know you...

EDIT: masterchief would do it to me before he went on a shopping spree. i have a lvl 14 gem blade and he would irk me for hours...until finally ignored played its part.

I'll buy your level 14 gem blade!!!!

Haha jk ilu :p

Hayabusaz
09-04-2010, 11:30 AM
i dont know you...

Why Are You Lying ? You're Just Jealous Of What I Did .. OMG .. It's Like You're A Demon .. That Want's To Bring Me To Hell ... Do You Like Making People Mad ? Because You've Achieved It On Me .. You're Ridiculous .

Chickdigcookies
09-04-2010, 11:41 AM
Why Are You Lying ? You're Just Jealous Of What I Did .. OMG .. It's Like You're A Demon .. That Want's To Bring Me To Hell ... Do You Like Making People Mad ? Because You've Achieved It On Me .. You're Ridiculous .

are oh eff el

jealous? of what? of you? please. i dont need anything from anyone. i dont need your money nor your gear. i do a little thing called ,earn. its simple you see. you join a game and kill stuff and hope for a nice drop. if youre lucky youll sell it for money and maybe buy something you want. oh and im not a demon, thats just stupid.

FREE PL SHIELD, PM ME!

Hayabusaz
09-04-2010, 11:44 AM
are oh eff el

jealous? of what? of you? please. i dont need anything from anyone. i dont need your money nor your gear. i do a little thing called ,earn. its simple you see. you join a game and kill stuff and hope for a nice drop. if youre lucky youll sell it for money and maybe buy something you want. oh and im not a demon, thats just stupid.

FREE PL SHIELD, PM ME!

Ridiculous .

Like In Game When I Asked For Help You Said " Oh, I'm Not Helping You .. "
I Am Right , You're Jealous Of What I Did, Aaaaaand , RIDICULOUS.

Hayabusaz
09-04-2010, 11:45 AM
are oh eff el

FREE PL SHIELD, PM ME!

This Is Useless , But What's The Point Of Writing This ?

Chickdigcookies
09-04-2010, 11:58 AM
/sarcasmcauseiliketololatyourfail

Hayabusaz
09-04-2010, 12:03 PM
/sarcasmcauseiliketololatyourfail

OMG ... I Was Right ... :) You Suck .. ;)

Chickdigcookies
09-04-2010, 12:06 PM
OMG ... I Was Right ... :) You Suck .. ;)

i do, im actually pretty bad. i guess ill go cry now...bye bye.

Hayabusaz
09-04-2010, 12:14 PM
i do, im actually pretty bad. i guess ill go cry now...bye bye.

Good To Know .

KingFu
09-04-2010, 12:15 PM
Agreed. My War Hammer of Legend, and My zombie gear and voodoo gear gets very very annoying to wear due to beggars.

Raxie
09-04-2010, 03:43 PM
usually when i say 'no thank you' people back off because i'm scary! RAWR.
edit: mystical could i have your hammer? please, please, please?

tjornan
09-04-2010, 08:00 PM
Lol thats funny.

Just gave all my swamp pinks to myst. including 2 zombie robes, a voodoo staff, a mam pin, a zombies croc scale plate, and a zombie saintly shield.

Chickdigcookies
09-04-2010, 08:33 PM
aww ive been looking for the plate...

Raxie
09-04-2010, 10:08 PM
tj, do you have a str thoth helm i could have? lol.