PDA

View Full Version : Liquidating items

Pakax
09-18-2012, 11:37 AM
Hi guys,

something that has been bugging me for some time: liquidating items one by one... seriously???? I have 500 slots, it takes a lot of time, time I could spend splashing moeny on elixirs and playing! So I think there is a great incentive for STS to change this. If 5% of my time is dedicated to liquidating items, remove that or reduce that and you get a lot of cash I assume.

An option would be to allow players to delete below a certain item. For example, I could click on the first green within my inventory and tick a box to delete everything below. Or, I should be able to swipe my finger to select multiple items at the same time and then delete them all. There must be ways to change this to make the life of many players a lot easier.

another cool option, under options, would be to be able to select to automatically delete items that are , say not pinks or purples under specific categories (helms, etc) and you drop them in maps. Obviously, I wouldnt want my glyphic blade steel to be deleted automatically tho.

Any of the above would be really cool I think. Thoughts?

ps: sorry I had to type this fast. I hope I am making sense.

Fusionstrike
09-18-2012, 11:44 AM
I totally agree. Ideas came up in this thread about better ways to handle liquidation similar to what you said. I hope someone on the dev side reads it.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?68981-why-bother-making-high-level-trash-items&highlight=bother

DataPunk
09-19-2012, 08:11 AM
I dient upgrade my inventory on all my chars but one because of this. Liquadating is a slow and painfull process.

Yich
09-19-2012, 10:46 AM
I love liquidating.