PDA

View Full Version : Old school.

ThePhantom
09-18-2012, 12:00 PM
Hello Phantom here I was wondering around YouTube and decided to go take some looks at how pl was before (swamps to even sewers) I have been playing since swamps but what I was thinking of was the layout. In my honest opinion I do not like how everything is zoomed in on the iPad makes it looks chunky but that is just my single opinion. Now what I was thinking of suggesting was an options in the settings that would allow you to choose between the larger icons and health and mana bars or the medium sized ones, or if you wanna go to your fullest extent choose between old layout or current one. If you haven't been around since the update that released to new layout or even if you don't remember the old layout I'll give you some screen shots of old and current and you can decide which you like better :) and one more thing please consider this STS :)

Old--->https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=181630595187768&set=a.181630471854447.50544.110165572334271&type=3

Well I couldn't find one of current layout but just if you have an iPad go on pl and you can compare it from that to the old and tell what you think of it.

Sincerely, Phantom