PDA

View Full Version : hillo dere

ninjaduck
09-18-2012, 03:09 PM
I'm getting an Xperia Play, which actually runs DL. I shall therefore give it another try.

See you in game. My name is Thirst.

Good day ^_^

BodMaster
09-18-2012, 03:10 PM
Is that ND I see?!!! :O

ninjaduck
09-18-2012, 03:14 PM
Yes. Is that the *BeSt SL PlAyEr* Bodmasta I see?

BodMaster
09-18-2012, 03:16 PM
Haha, made a come back a week or so ago :p

Ready for SL Cap raise ofc ;)

You still gonna be playing? Or full DL now?

ninjaduck
09-18-2012, 03:18 PM
I dunno. Never really got into DL because I had to play it on my crappy PC. Now I may play all three, if I have the time, money, energy and tolerance :)

BodMaster
09-18-2012, 03:27 PM
I dunno. Never really got into DL because I had to play it on my crappy PC. Now I may play all three, if I have the time, money, energy and tolerance :)

Haha hit me up on SL when you have the chance/when it arrives need a good catch up (;

Also my char in DL is BodMasta as per usual (:

ninjaduck
09-18-2012, 03:29 PM
will do brah

Ihavenokills
09-18-2012, 04:24 PM
O___o uh oh....ninja duckeded is back

Matutd
09-18-2012, 04:37 PM
Haha, made a come back a week or so ago :p

Ready for SL Cap raise ofc ;)

You still gonna be playing? Or full DL now?
So it looks like I need to give blackstar a visit? College now though, no all nighters for me anymore :(

BodMaster
09-18-2012, 04:55 PM
So it looks like I need to give blackstar a visit? College now though, no all nighters for me anymore :(

It sure does!!! Haha and boooo we had some pretty fun all nighters bud :D Who am I going to talk football to if not you? :O

Matutd
09-18-2012, 05:03 PM
It sure does!!! Haha and boooo we had some pretty fun all nighters bud :D Who am I going to talk football to if not you? :O
Did you watch Madrid and city? I still love Ronaldo haha

BodMaster
09-18-2012, 05:16 PM
Nooooo! I missed it! Heard the highlights though.. pretty much was worth tunring it on after 70 mins. From then tho goal after goal, bet people were on the edge of the seat 80+mins haha

Matutd
09-18-2012, 05:29 PM
Nooooo! I missed it! Heard the highlights though.. pretty much was worth tunring it on after 70 mins. From then tho goal after goal, bet people were on the edge of the seat 80+mins haha
Even though there were no goals up until late on, it was still a great game from the start. Ronaldo struck his shot amazingly, you have to watch the highlights just for that goal. City threw away the lead twice, but Madrid definitely deserved the win

Worship
09-18-2012, 05:31 PM
Hurry for Ninja Duck!

BodMaster
09-18-2012, 05:32 PM
Awesome! I never have an "urge" to watch city tbf. But I recorded the whole thing so can watch it later (:

Usually record if I miss it, but end up watching highlights and deleting it from my sky+. If you say it was a good match in all I'll watch the full thing (;

Matutd
09-18-2012, 05:35 PM
Awesome! I never have an "urge" to watch city tbf. But I recorded the whole thing so can watch it later (:

Usually record if I miss it, but end up watching highlights and deleting it from my sky+. If you say it was a good match in all I'll watch the full thing (;
It wasn't an urge to watch city lol, I just like to watch football, no matter what teams haha. Heck, I went to watch Blackburn reserve side a few times haha.

BodMaster
09-18-2012, 05:44 PM
It wasn't an urge to watch city lol, I just like to watch football, no matter what teams haha. Heck, I went to watch Blackburn reserve side a few times haha.

Haha, nah I get that, any teams playing can make a great match. Mate last matches I seen was Mexico Vs Switz and GB Vs Uruguay for the olympics. Mexico Vs Switz was abysmal haha, got better with GB though :D £20 to watch both, couldn't argue.

I'm just not a fan of watching city/chelsea/liverpool lol well unless against Manu :D

Matutd
09-18-2012, 05:50 PM
Haha, nah I get that, any teams playing can make a great match. Mate last matches I seen was Mexico Vs Switz and GB Vs Uruguay for the olympics. Mexico Vs Switz was abysmal haha, got better with GB though :D £20 to watch both, couldn't argue.

I'm just not a fan of watching city/chelsea/liverpool lol well unless against Manu :D
But I got to watch them lose :p
The chants were brilliant hahaha, city chanted "you're just s s**t Barcelona" at real Madrid.
Madrid answered with "you're just a s**t man united" hahaha

BodMaster
09-18-2012, 05:53 PM
But I got to watch them lose :p
The chants were brilliant hahaha, city chanted "you're just s s**t Barcelona" at real Madrid.
Madrid answered with "you're just a s**t man united" hahaha

Rofl! Haha the banter is great in football. Ima go watch it ina bit now, got me in the mood ha

razerfingers
09-18-2012, 06:00 PM
Rofl! Haha the banter is great in football. Ima go watch it ina bit now, got me in the mood ha

So, by football you mean soccer?

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall.

Matutd
09-18-2012, 06:05 PM

No! We do not mean soccer. It is football.
Foot - The lower extremity of the vertebrate leg that is in direct contact with the ground in standing or walking.
Ball - A spherical object or entity
Please elaborate on how you're game of "football" makes any sense at all.

BodMaster
09-18-2012, 06:13 PM

Pet hate 101 haha, yours is called "americas fusbol"