PDA

View Full Version : Ideas/requests to developers

Aressgodxx
09-18-2012, 03:50 PM
Hey guys i just want to know your opinion on these ideas because me and my friends really like them:

really want Droid costume and i practically am in love with it! I think for either Halloween it should be a permanent item for 50 platinum or a gift to those who spent of like idk 50$+ On the game...

I also loved the 40 % Platnuim off sale and i would like developers to bring it back for a month :) or Christmas.

Bann new forgotten items from pvp so its balanced not overpowered..

Mage: mana shield instant
bird: heal cool down much lesser
Bear: add more long range?

Increase drop rates for sentinel, vyxnaar, and make it so only certain bosses in swamps drop wut. mama croc: Voodoo robe and juice as well as some worthless more drop able pinks. Papa: etc

provide new vaintys for players for doing certain things :)

Any more ideas let me know in comments

MESSAGE TO DEVELOPERS:

Yo developer please delete my post in the contest section it is very bad and not constructive >.< Also

DEVELOPERS IS THERE ANY WAY I CAN GET DROID COSTUMES PERMANENT >.<

Energizeric
09-18-2012, 03:52 PM
Perhaps you should also suggest to them that they make a special forum where you can post your suggestions.

Oh wait....they already do!!! DOHH!!!

http://genehoyas.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/Homer-slaps-forehead.jpg

Aressgodxx
09-18-2012, 03:56 PM
OMG SORRY DEVELOPERS DELETE THIS POST SORRY I AM NEW TO FORUMS AND I AM EXCItED

Aressgodxx
09-18-2012, 03:56 PM
I will post this on feed back place

Matutd
09-18-2012, 03:57 PM
No offence but I don't like any of them...

Energizeric
09-18-2012, 03:58 PM
Perhaps instead of deleting they should just move to the suggestions forum. ;)

cookiez
09-18-2012, 04:00 PM
This may be the worst idea ever....except plat sale

Matutd
09-18-2012, 04:18 PM
Wit, I like the vanities one. I'd love a few quests, like cyber, in which you got a vanity set (no stats, just looks cool)

Subscriber
09-18-2012, 04:51 PM
#Smh.

Yich
09-18-2012, 04:56 PM
Hey guys i just want to know your opinion on these ideas because me and my friends really like them:

really want Droid costume and i practically am in love with it! I think for either Halloween it should be a permanent item for 50 platinum or a gift to those who spent of like idk 50$+ On the game...

I also loved the 40 % Platnuim off sale and i would like developers to bring it back for a month :) or Christmas.

Bann new forgotten items from pvp so its balanced not overpowered..

Mage: mana shield instant
bird: heal cool down much lesser
Bear: add more long range?

Increase drop rates for sentinel, vyxnaar, and make it so only certain bosses in swamps drop wut. mama croc: Voodoo robe and juice as well as some worthless more drop able pinks. Papa: etc

provide new vaintys for players for doing certain things :)

Any more ideas let me know in comments

MESSAGE TO DEVELOPERS:

Yo developer please delete my post in the contest section it is very bad and not constructive >.< Also

DEVELOPERS IS THERE ANY WAY I CAN GET DROID COSTUMES PERMANENT >.<

Diamond in the rough.

Snakespeare
09-18-2012, 05:27 PM
How fair would it be to the people who've been farming Vyx for a few years to have the drop rate increased so new players can get them cheaply?

Suentous PO
09-18-2012, 05:47 PM
Forgotten stuff isn't unballenced in all levs. At which ones it may be has already been discussed ad nausium.

BodMaster
09-18-2012, 06:22 PM
I will post this on feed back place

Use the little triangle next to the thumbs up of your post.

Explain that you are new, and didn't realise there was a Suggestion PL section, they will move it in no time (:

ETA; Nvm, did it for you, good to know for future reference though.

TrollerPro
09-18-2012, 06:55 PM
How fair would it be to the people who've been farming Vyx for a few years to have the drop rate increased so new players can get them cheaply?

this kind of thing happens all the time, you just find something else to farm. maybe it's not totally "fair" but life ain't fair.

Snakespeare
09-19-2012, 12:10 PM
"Life" may not be fair, but fairness is a reasonable expectation in games.

Energizeric
09-19-2012, 01:07 PM
Let them at least wait a few days before they increase the Vyxnaar helm drop rate. I just picked up one cheap and need a couple of days to sell it at the higher price. :P