PDA

View Full Version : a IDEAS AND DELEVOPERS PLEASE READ

Aressgodxx
09-18-2012, 03:58 PM
Question Ideas/requests to developers

Hey guys i just want to know your opinion on these ideas because me and my friends really like them:

really want Droid costume and i practically am in love with it! I think for either Halloween it should be a permanent item for 50 platinum or a gift to those who spent of like idk 50$+ On the game...

I also loved the 40 % Platnuim off sale and i would like developers to bring it back for a month or Christmas.

Bann new forgotten items from pvp so its balanced not overpowered..

Mage: mana shield instant
bird: heal cool down much lesser
Bear: add more long range?

Increase drop rates for sentinel, vyxnaar, and make it so only certain bosses in swamps drop wut. mama croc: Voodoo robe and juice as well as some worthless more drop able pinks. Papa: etc

provide new vaintys for players for doing certain things

Any more ideas let me know in comments

MESSAGE TO DEVELOPERS:

Yo developer please delete my post in the contest section it is very bad and not constructive >.< Also

DEVELOPERS IS THERE ANY WAY I CAN GET DROID COSTUMES PERMANENT >.<

Reddwing
09-18-2012, 04:02 PM
So basically make the game easier...I doubt theyll just give away DROID costumes or put them on the market. They were for special events only and aren't given out every day.

Chickenrunnn
09-18-2012, 04:30 PM
lol Droid costume will never be given out.. unless there is an extremly rare contest with 2-3 winners no more, they will never put it as deal of the day, or maybe for 5k plat lol..

About the skills changig I don't agree.. bird are already under powered, and reducing their heal would make them useless..
inverse for mages : they are over powered, without mana shield delay, they would be unkillable..
Bears are really good this cap, and their pull is doing 13m already so..

Increase drop rates for sentinel, vyxnaar, and make it so only certain bosses in swamps drop wut. mama croc: Voodoo robe and juice as well as some worthless more drop able pinks. Papa: etc

This would kill cs prices xD

provide new vaintys for players for doing certain things

I agre with that, but it will give more work to StS who is already working on 4 games at once lol xD
Great idea tho :)

Yich
09-18-2012, 05:06 PM
Just go play the game more before you try the forums, that might sound mean but you will come to appreciate more of the things STS did to make it complex and difficult. I do love the fact that there is a noob already complaining about the F bows being op, because people before said the F bow puts everyone on a level field. What happens if i go and buy them all? Smh... Obviously one person isnt going to buy all of the low level bows, but they will rise in price slowly. Then they will be extremely op, costing a ton and having wack stats...

Deathofan
09-18-2012, 11:28 PM
About the skills changig I don't agree.. bird are already under powered, and reducing their heal would make them useless..
inverse for mages : they are over powered, without mana shield delay, they would be unkillable..

I think aress meant to lower the cool down time to use restore on bird lol it be suicide vice versa :p