View Full Version : Where to Find Level 1 Gear (Legends)

AtomicSlayer
05-07-2023, 08:15 AM
I have seen someone play Level 1 Mage and i was eager to try it. I play it for a while and i cant seem to get the level 1 gear does anyone know where to get.. Like where to farm it myself? i know they were super cheap in auc but theres none for helmet for level 1 theres none for amulet so is there anyone know where can we farm this level 1 gear? Any information about these gears much appreciated!!!

asommers
05-07-2023, 08:31 AM
See this thread (link (https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?661136-Reviving-twinks)).

-ALS

imfeared
06-19-2023, 06:30 PM
Create an event like forgotten vanity but make it forgotten gear. Bring back some of those lost low level gears from back in the day. Might spice things up in Arlor ;)

intruders
06-19-2023, 08:48 PM
Level 1 stuff came in old days from locked crates and store.

Last locked crate that drops level 1 gears was rengol and all crates after that either don't scale at all or scale from level 2.
You can still get tokenized rengol crate for crate tokens from NPC in Garetta.

There's also npc just before Jarl in map 3 of brakenridge that sell a very basic pack of stuff that scales from level 1 to 10 I think that includes legendary weapon and armor.

To my knowledge these two are the only sources of level 1 gears still available in the game now. Other gears are just carried through ages by collectors.