PDA

View Full Version : get arcane waves vanity sword map (zodias)

Davidsatye666
05-09-2023, 06:35 PM
Please space, could you make it easier to get the sword (arcane waves vanity sword) from the map (heracleion) since if we are not well equipped with armor we are at a disadvantage compared to those who are and it is eternal to get that vanity, my idea It is that it could also be achieved with tokens in the zodias temple. Sincerely, a player who has been playing for years because for me it is an incredible adventure game, greetings to the arcane community and especially spacime for the masterpiece created (arcane legends)

freebump
05-09-2023, 07:46 PM
-1 its nicer to work hard for it… and unfair to those who had completed this task.

Davidsatye666
05-09-2023, 08:12 PM
I understand you, but it is also unfair that those who do not have good equipment, armor, swords, etc. that are worth millions can never obtain this vanity, don't you think? I am not saying that you do not work to get it, but that it can be achieved in another way, be it tokens, ingredients that are on the map (zodias)

Cinco
05-09-2023, 08:32 PM
Adding an easier way would be unfair to those who worked so hard for it. So this won’t be changing.

Good luck getting this awesome vanity item!

Best wishes!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk