Yich
09-19-2012, 10:51 AM
That^

xxpanzeexx
09-19-2012, 10:53 AM
Lolol Really?

Yich
09-19-2012, 10:58 AM
Simple questions get simple answers. You didnt ask for a specific level, class or say PvP/PvE.

Deathofan
09-19-2012, 10:59 AM
Go mega maze. Never die and high kills.

xxpanzeexx
09-19-2012, 11:00 AM
Pve, lag monster always gets me I had a 29k kills then 1death so I died, any tips on preventing lag?

Yich
09-19-2012, 11:02 AM
Pve, lag monster always gets me I had a 29k kills then 1death so I died, any tips on preventing lag?

Use a Computer, its better

Rare
09-19-2012, 11:03 AM
Im about to start one, any tips?

Don't bother... its inevitable that you'll get a lag death or rushed in pvp. Then your fun will be ruined.

EDIT: Yeah, should have read the whole thread.

CrimsonTider
09-19-2012, 11:06 AM

Pray. :)

Deathofan
09-19-2012, 11:08 AM
play on tablet, ipad or on computer only when you work in this character. If you need help leveling ill help you out in mega maze but you get less kills but I guarantee no deaths :)

Pakax
09-20-2012, 02:43 AM
I have a 71 zero death bird. Few thoughts:

- choose either bear or bird. Bear full strength. Bird some dex but most strength.
- play on tablet or computer (and have your phone ready to log on so as to disconnect instantly the other device.
- use the best strength gear at any level (which includes awkward levels such as 51,56 etc) makes it easier if u have the cash to splash. For instance a lvl56 glyph strongman mace set will be better than fortified at 56 to 60, but at 58 or 60 swap for higher level glyph.
- dont play too long on your zero death or you will become complacent and make a mistake. Max play of 30 mns is a good idea then swap to another toon
- dont be a hero but sont be a leech. If you play too defensively, you will die, you still nee to hurt them you know ;-)
- play in a full party. Preferaby with a filriend mage who will spam heal you.
- if you can buy elix all the way although it is achievable hardcore. (i strongly advise to use defence elix tho)
- take your time. Dont play if your ping is not green. Be patient.
- if u can enable xp, magic castle or mega maze are cool. Easy and loads of kills. Not fun tho.
- buy loads of health pots. I prob had above 5k of them at any time. You need to know instinctively that you can go manic on that health pot button.
-avoid some specific maps where bosses are just dangerous (ex: fever, count etc). Also avoid some maps with insta death combos from mob (symphny in Nuri as an example unless you play with a good mage)

Thats it really. Have fun!

LwMark
09-20-2012, 04:21 AM
Wear extra armor in real life

Blind
09-20-2012, 06:52 AM
- take your time. Dont play if your ping is not green.

That's a stupid advice

Says an established pvper who play on ipod and has never had green ping neither on pl nor sl. I've had few 0 death toons on both pl and sl, never died, never had green ping, never used elexirs either.

Pakax
09-20-2012, 08:39 AM
Interesting reply Blind. A little bit blunt but interesting nonetheless.

You have left me trying to understand what you are disagreeing with. Do you disagree with the fact that, when building a zero death toon, it is better/easier to play with a green ping versus playing with yellow or red? Or to play with elixirs versus not? I guess not coz that would indeed be stupid right?
So I guess you are just adding to the conversation and arguing the fact that it is possible to create zero death toons on yellow ping? If the later, I never said it wasn’t possible, did I? I merely suggested that it would be better to play on green ping or to play with elixir. If, for obvious reasons, like in your case and example, you do not have access to green ping and you want to build a zero death toon, you would indeed have to do it on yellow and red. Is it feasible? Of course it is and you are the living example of its feasibility. However, I’ve found, from personal experience (and I also happen to be a long time player), that yellow/red ping and the split second time difference it creates between when you see your life go down and when you hit the health pot button, can make a difference when you try and build a zero death toon. How do I know that? Because it took me several attempts to get one.

So I guess we agree fully

That's a stupid advice

Says an established pvper who play on ipod and has never had green ping neither on pl nor sl. I've had few 0 death toons on both pl and sl, never died, never had green ping, never used elexirs either.

cookiez
09-20-2012, 09:02 AM

Lmao

LwMark
09-20-2012, 09:09 AM

Lmao

I got that off the person who szid where a self made bigger luck on ur head, lol

MightyMicah
09-20-2012, 09:41 AM
Kd character in 4 steps.

Step 1. Buy 2,000 plat pack
Step 2. Buy thrashers and repeatedly solo levels
Step 3. Once you get to mega maze, solo there forever after with thrasher and xp anywhere elixir.
Step 4. Rinse and repeat.

:D

Bunnyshoota
09-20-2012, 06:21 PM
This might've been stated before, but I'm too lazy to read.

If you have a lot of plat to spend:
Use a 2x or 3x combo elixir, go to Mega Mage Mashup OR Balefort Castle LAST stage.
Use the 5 min elixir purchasable.
You can do solo runs with ease. First use a trasher and level to atleast 45. Anything less than that will make it harder to one-two shot the enemies.

If you don't have plat:
This will be tough. I think theres a guide somewhere in guides for maps to use, but basically it goes something like this:

Something that is REALLY IMPORTANT AND WILL HELP is that if the campaign is for level x-(x+5), when you are level x+7 you can STILL Get kills. For example, on balefort castle maps, a level 17 can still get exp. This is a very good thing to keep in mind because:
1. You get less xp, so you can squeeze in more kills before you level.
2. Each kill counts as less exp. (sometimes more than one kill is needed to get one point of exp)
3. At that time, you will have better gear, more skills, more stats, making the map easier.

Now for the maps:
FH
Do the 3-4 map.
DF
Do the king's forest if you can, or any stage will work.
BC
Stage 1-3. Be careful of 2H sword wielders and large mobs. That's why you should avoid magic castle, last map, etc.

I think you get the idea. I would only recommend using a daily to CLEAR a map that you can't without the elixir. If you do use the elixir, getting kills will be easier, but you will also level faster, minimizing the amount of kills you can squeeze.

Try to play on Chrome for minimal lag.
For class, I would recommend dex bear.

Good Luck!
-BS