PDA

View Full Version : Star Legends Scorn Crusade Expansion and Level Cap Raised to 46

Samhayne
09-19-2012, 12:42 PM

The UCS Savant, after being adrift in space due to the damage sustained by the Scorn assault, finally arrives at the Blackstar to dock for repairs. Concerns of the threat the Scorn pose are fully realized, as a series of attacks by the Scorn against the UCS and its territories has devastating consequences.

Level cap increased to 45. Elite players can get to 46 and earn a new piece of Arbiter's gear!
All new achievement system added, can you unlock them all?
New scorn campaign including 3 new missions, all new items, and awesome boss encounters!

Abadaobiran
09-19-2012, 04:17 PM
coolness :triumphant:

Ghostsmacker
09-19-2012, 04:34 PM
Why now? :( gotta go to the dentist.

ArtofWar
09-19-2012, 04:35 PM
well done sts! already <3 it :)

Asavadale
09-19-2012, 07:10 PM
Any possible way to get rid of the Flag thingy on the Coms Arbiters Back? :o
Looks better without the Flag imo lol

HunterSLAYER
09-19-2012, 07:11 PM
Been waiting for this so long..it's finally here!!!!

Sent from my ASUS Nexus 7 via Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

Mothwing
09-19-2012, 07:23 PM
Just curious, do all the Arbiter's back vanity look like the commando flag thingy?

Prestige
09-19-2012, 07:49 PM
Hopefully Ops don't get a flag to make up for no op npc. Or at least a good looking flag.

Szangheili
09-19-2012, 08:58 PM
Omg this update is the best, Merched like crazy and made so much creds!! And all I'm missing for the engi suit is the Helm and the back (of there is a back, ppl say there isn't) :/ THANK YOU SAM AND STS <3 <3 :)

SkillFullGamer
09-19-2012, 09:01 PM
Why scorn2? Why monsters are insanely difficult ? Why many dangers that instant kill u?

Zodiarck
09-19-2012, 10:11 PM
This is eh... Um areas are,VERY high scaled walk in with a primed tempest, blackstar shield next thing you know you walk out broke (DONOT enter without high amount of stims x.x) and with 100 deaths deaths lmao areas are hard engie finaly getting good gear (stats wise) though but even in a group its very dificult

Szangheili
09-19-2012, 10:26 PM
This is eh... Um areas are,VERY high scaled walk in with a primed tempest, blackstar shield next thing you know you walk out broke (DONOT enter without high amount of stims x.x) and with 100 deaths deaths lmao areas are hard engie finaly getting good gear (stats wise) though but even in a group its very dificult

Idc about kills or deaths, I just keep it hidden...

Kiith
09-19-2012, 10:30 PM
Need to fix the xp takes too long to level up

Cahaun
09-19-2012, 10:47 PM
Need to fix the xp takes too long to level up
Agreed. The xp curve is too steep.

From 1,000 to 3,844, that's a bit absurd. I haven't even leveled up yet.

flashbackflip
09-20-2012, 12:34 AM
WoooooHoooo i,m off to B*

thank you STS

flashbackflip
09-20-2012, 01:54 AM
Agreed. The xp curve is too steep.

From 1,000 to 3,844, that's a bit absurd. I haven't even leveled up yet.

lol dudes we have all the time in the world.. As you know the next cap is in....2015!! lmao

jkjk

:D

CrazyKidd
09-20-2012, 02:03 AM
Sry Sam,everything looks good..but seriously why do you keep making these maps so dam hard that thay are boring to play?....headed back to delta 7 at least there I can play without respawning every 20 seconds.....or if ya gunna keep jacking he health of these new npc's. Then why not give us weapons that can a tally do range to them. I
not saying make it super easy,but make it playable

Deazafla
09-20-2012, 02:05 AM
Pretty good update but is there any pink armor? Like the sniper skin?

Deazafla
09-20-2012, 02:07 AM
lol dudes we have all the time in the world.. As you know the next cap is in....2015!! lmao

Lmao!!

Growwle
09-20-2012, 02:48 AM
Sry Sam,everything looks good..but seriously why do you keep making these maps so dam hard that thay are boring to play?....headed back to delta 7 at least there I can play without respawning every 20 seconds.....or if ya gunna keep jacking he health of these new npc's. Then why not give us weapons that can a tally do range to them. I

I agree, went back to DL already where you can actually afford blood packs. If SL is going to require you to constantly use stims to make any progress, at least fix the economy, or give us allies to earn credits for us and bring us loot to sell.

Esoul
09-20-2012, 02:55 AM
The big scorpio laser my commando 1400armor instant die :(

chadace
09-20-2012, 03:55 AM
How the heck do u kill the finial boss.. brought in my best players.. everyone on enhancers and a hour later we still couldn't kill it.. soon as u get close it goes crazy.. and runs around like its on drugs and kills everything and resets.. we even firgured out how to hurt it by keep baiting it.. and hit from behind.. but it seem to be fixed so u can't beat it..

HunterSLAYER
09-20-2012, 04:18 AM
I tried using x2 ARM. ELIX 2000+ arm i still ended up dying.
I've come to the conclusion that the Scorpion is a CHEATER!

Tried hitting it from the back....no luck he turns around too quickly.
Try killing the healers and end up getting killed by Scorp. ><

Slant
09-20-2012, 05:10 AM
looks good
the third level is very well made, fun for grinding, wish there were more oil spills
the bosses are awesome
the stats jump is so high though... don't know where this is going

wish there were plat gear options

KillaSkillz
09-20-2012, 05:43 AM
How the heck do u kill the finial boss.. brought in my best players.. everyone on enhancers and a hour later we still couldn't kill it.. soon as u get close it goes crazy.. and runs around like its on drugs and kills everything and resets.. we even firgured out how to hurt it by keep baiting it.. and hit from behind.. but it seem to be fixed so u can't beat it..

by "final boss" I am assuming you mean on the numa map? If so, I use my comm and aggro the boss and she stays focused on me. Then I keep her all the way to the back by that last chest and she just keeps hitting me against the back edge instead of bouncing around. The other 4 need to take out the spawners quickly then only shoot her. I use a couple hundred stims at L41 but nobodys dying unless they take too long with the snipers.

KillaSkillz
09-20-2012, 05:52 AM
I tried using x2 ARM. ELIX 2000+ arm i still ended up dying.

I've come to the conclusion that the Scorpion is a CHEATER!

Tried hitting it from the back....no luck he turns around too quickly.
Try killing the healers and end up getting killed by Scorp. ><

Ive gotten him down to about half but no defeating him. i've had luck aggroing him with my comm then staying out of range as he lasers at me, then people shooting him from behind, but in pugs theres always someone that comes in and skills and he turns around and starts wiping out people systematicly. I'm using a lot of stims though. still since that whole map is a puzzle. My guess is there is a trick to it also. Reminds me of the miner when I was at that level. :)

Slant
09-20-2012, 06:07 AM
final boss here is final cycorp boss, the scorpion tail one, not the final numa boss

BodMaster
09-20-2012, 09:51 AM
Wd got him down to half health (no enhancers) the dude pops off the control panel, main boss gets healed to full health, we kill the dude. Next get him to 1/4 health and then he flips out kills most of us, dude respawns and boss resets even though there aee people still alive.

Madness! (But fun)

Still think he is bugged somewhat.

Iron Hand
09-20-2012, 10:31 AM
Wd got him down to half health (no enhancers) the dude pops off the control panel, main boss gets healed to full health, we kill the dude. Next get him to 1/4 health and then he flips out kills most of us, dude respawns and boss resets even though there aee people still alive.

Madness! (But fun)

Still think he is bugged somewhat.

I agree bod my mando went in fully enhanced loaded with over 2k stims had both ai bots party of 4 other engineers played for two hours and best we could do was kill the first npc engineer. Even with a few revenge revives as soon as they go away bam one or two hits mando dies and that is with me spamming stims like popcorn and 4 engineers trying to keep me healed as well. I did find out napalm weapons no good against him but other pinks such as coil and cannons do good damage.

BodMaster
09-20-2012, 10:37 AM
I think it's slightly bugged tbh. I run with mostly pugs at the time.

Going to team up and see if we stand against it. (No enhancers)

HunterSLAYER
09-20-2012, 10:42 AM
I think it's slightly bugged tbh. I run with mostly pugs at the time.

Going to team up and see if we stand against it. (No enhancers)

Without enhancers two hits with more than 1000 armor=dead.
With x2=3 hits
With x4=4 hits.
I personally tested it myself.

P.s. Even with x4 u still die in secs T_T

BodMaster
09-20-2012, 11:26 AM
With x2=3 hits
With x4=4 hits.

Yhh we tried for about 30+ mins. Engi just kept respawning and boss resetting even though there were char alive still.

Still want to test it with people I know can play there class well. But if somone isn't keeping him occupied/stimming like crazy he just kills all in one go.

Also need to get a S load of stims lol

I thought the shields had something to do with it, and you could hide behind them so the lazer doesn't hit you.. but thst failed too ha

Iron Hand
09-20-2012, 11:50 AM
With x2=3 hits
With x4=4 hits.

Yhh we tried for about 30+ mins. Engi just kept respawning and boss resetting even though there were char alive still.

Still want to test it with people I know can play there class well. But if somone isn't keeping him occupied/stimming like crazy he just kills all in one go.

Also need to get a S load of stims lol

I thought the shields had something to do with it, and you could hide behind them so the lazer doesn't hit you.. but thst failed too ha

I am pretty sure it is bugged bod i went kept aggro and evrything even went revenge mode a few times still no luck. I had 2560 stims we played for an hour and nothing dang thing just kept reseting and npc engineers respawned too. It is way too high on hp and the npc engineers can heal it in one use of thier skill. We had 3 people in room still alive including me with both ai bots and spamming stims one npc engineer dead then it just reset by itself for no reason. It is bugged like the boss in savant update.

BodMaster
09-20-2012, 12:20 PM
Wondering why we haven't heard a peep out of the dev/mod yet.

XP, Flag and Boss needs some sort of explanation at least.

Lavalamp
09-20-2012, 12:25 PM
I am seriously mad right now. I was at 24k xp towards the new cap and u lower the xp lvl? I just lost 600 plat. I want a refund or I'm done with this game...

Lavalamp
09-20-2012, 12:27 PM
Edit my last post I have spent 1000 plat. And now u lower? I want most of it. Refunded Bcuz I spent it and u threw away all my hard work

Xxpromethusxx
09-20-2012, 12:29 PM
It's not bugged I had enhanced pack napalm and 150 stims 2 ops 2 commandos with me I'm eng I died 0 times spammed the stims and heal and killed in 10 mins it healed twice aka when shield over the npc died

Painlezz
09-20-2012, 12:37 PM
Hate those stupid balls of death! But the new levels are SUPER FUN! My screen size makes it tough, but I love the new expansion. Ppl complain about the hard setting but my group just tears through them. Besides, if it was easy it wouldn't be any fun. I do not want to play Dynastar lvl again. i want something to challenge me. These lvls are for ELITE players. Also, ppl please stop complaining about xp bumps. This game is not meant to be conquered in one month, or week, or day. I capped 2 characters with no elixirs and I am not bragging because the real credit goes to members of GunRunCrew for all their help. But I am saying, if you want to lvl at the elite stage, it might take some work.
Love everything about the new expansion so far, Sam and Crew. Keep up the good work. (even though I didn't win contests, grrrrrrr. Roflol)
-Painlezz/Tinkerballa

BodMaster
09-20-2012, 12:46 PM
It's not bugged I had enhanced pack napalm and 150 stims 2 ops 2 commandos with me I'm eng I died 0 times spammed the stims and heal and killed in 10 mins it healed twice aka when shield over the npc died

Which may mean it's been nerf'd already.

Jcx
09-20-2012, 03:00 PM
Nice Update. Like the Com and Op armors. The engi armor doesnt look that good. The vortex at the second level is crazy! I want one for a pet. :)))$

Deathpunch
09-20-2012, 03:02 PM
Which may mean it's been nerf'd already.

I'm thinking so because the xp needed has been dramatically lowered.

-----
Tapatalk? More like MoneyGrabTalk, amirite?!

chadace
09-20-2012, 03:02 PM
RAnyone firgure out how there is two maps yet.. a numa and corpes map.. ur either doing one or the other.. the numa map don't even show up on my screen have to join a friend or member that is already there... and I still think the new bosses r set up not to be beatin.. don't know of anyone who has beating them... reminds me the miner when she first came couldn't beat her until they updated her.. so we need a update I think

Szangheili
09-20-2012, 09:33 PM
Already whining? Lol I believe this challenge is only for elite skilled players, when I play with my crew, we barely die and get over the mission quick... Just need a good team setup, more Engi's than comms and ops, without Engi's, you will most likely find it hard. As for boring? Lol I find this very addicting, I like the challenge it brings us... And the drops made me pretty dang rich ;) Love this game and the update has made me fall deeper in love!

ancestor
09-21-2012, 12:04 AM
Edit my last post I have spent 1000 plat. And now u lower? I want most of it. Refunded Bcuz I spent it and u threw away all my hard work

I too spent 500 plat, but you have to think about the upside, you capped still, just think they made it was easier for you.

HunterSLAYER
09-21-2012, 01:07 AM
Already whining? Lol I believe this challenge is only for elite skilled players, when I play with my crew, we barely die and get over the mission quick... Just need a good team setup, more Engi's than comms and ops, without Engi's, you will most likely find it hard. As for boring? Lol I find this very addicting, I like the challenge it brings us... And the drops made me pretty dang rich ;) Love this game and the update has made me fall deeper in love!

So....how was your experience with Du'rrex the devastator?

Zodiarck
09-21-2012, 06:09 AM
2015 lmao does not sound to farfetched but,since It was tweaked this cap might actualy get before or idk all I know is I,quit for 9 months if not a year came back a level 13 and still capped to 41 lol I resly hope,next peice is boots x.x

BodMaster
09-22-2012, 07:37 AM
2015 lmao does not sound to farfetched but,since It was tweaked this cap might actualy get before or idk all I know is I,quit for 9 months if not a year came back a level 13 and still capped to 41 lol I resly hope,next peice is boots x.x

Spoiler** You get high heels.

Szangheili
09-22-2012, 01:10 PM
So....how was your experience with Du'rrex the devastator?

Lol that boss... I'm speechless.

zaonaky
09-22-2012, 05:32 PM
wooot :)

Dynastu
09-22-2012, 05:37 PM
Leveling may take a while, but the longer it takes, the less time is spent sitting at level 46 waiting for the next cap. The more difficult, the more you need to work as a team and (IMO) it's more fun in the long run. The more occupied the players are, typically, the happier players are.

BodMaster
09-23-2012, 12:56 AM
Leveling may take a while, but the longer it takes, the less time is spent sitting at level 46 waiting for the next cap. The more difficult, the more you need to work as a team and (IMO) it's more fun in the long run. The more occupied the players are, typically, the happier players are.

Nerfd XP requirements from 53k - 12.1k due to people moaning and StS getting the wrong end of the stick. All most asked for was extra xp per kill, the requirements were fine, and showed an increase from previous Cap lvls.

In doing so, id hope StS have a plan as people will be "moaning" in a month again, I close to capped after 2 plays, opening which was a waste of time as 3+k of it got nerfd with the update.

*Zero*
09-23-2012, 04:44 PM
Nerfd XP requirements from 53k - 12.1k due to people moaning and StS getting the wrong end of the stick. All most asked for was extra xp per kill, the requirements were fine, and showed an increase from previous Cap lvls.

In doing so, id hope StS have a plan as people will be "moaning" in a month again, I close to capped after 2 plays, opening which was a waste of time as 3+k of it got nerfd with the update.
I was one who complained the Xp rate was horrible. But never thought they would hack it that much.

BodMaster
09-23-2012, 07:43 PM
I was one who complained the Xp rate was horrible. But never thought they would hack it that much.

The rate was horrible, that's what i'm saying. But the actual requirements would have been fine aslong as StS up'd the rates. I see no challenge/elite'ness in hitting 12k, seems like we are going backwards not forwards in the game.

Especially removing things like HP indicators/stats/xp gains etc.

markymarx
09-26-2012, 04:30 AM
12k is not too much but it is a surmountable number. we r not going backwards. we r getting more realistic. 12 k is many many hours of gameplay if you think about it. you will still be tempted to buy elixirs like i have to get there faster.. and since most of the best gear is l46, there is more incentive so that one can finally get the coolest weapons and armor. some people are so caught up in school or other real things that if cap were overwhelming, they would simply not do it.

geraldp
09-28-2012, 11:54 PM
I have played this game for 5months,it's addictive.It took just 3days to complete levels 41-46.I have beaten every Boss,finished every Quest,just the PvP to complete and Gerry56 the 1500trophies.Hard,trade,but patience pays.The DUU'REX was the hardest.Tip
:Use auto fire only,heal yourself,GAME your time and work as a team.By the Watch,I am 59years old,and this is one of the Best games I have had the pleasure to play. One thing I find annoying is the amount you get for legendary items when you make room in the
accessory space.It no-one buys at the auction,you get just 14/15credits.Waiting for the next installment.

Deathpunch
09-29-2012, 01:01 PM
Lol, 15 credits is a great liquidation price. Wish I was getting that back at the 21 cap. I would have felt rich.

-----
Tapatalk? More like MoneyGrabTalk, amirite?!