PDA

View Full Version : Feedback: Rusk Industries Prototype Force Hunter Event

asommers
05-11-2023, 09:49 AM
Let us know what you think!

-ALS

jho
05-11-2023, 01:32 PM
Hahaha the only good things in vendor are with 100$ dollars ..haha that's it have a nice day and life in general

sino
05-11-2023, 01:33 PM
See what I mean about money thirsty STS? Vendor is only plat..a few ugly recolors are with tokens

Kairihearts
05-11-2023, 01:37 PM
Yeah I saw that there so ugly too people need a reality check if you buy those for plat dead event logged on for 2 mins lol

Redjellydonut
05-11-2023, 01:42 PM
No Lb? Its a Pass for me…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Loxed AL
05-11-2023, 01:43 PM
Gj sts.

Trimis de pe al meu NX659J folosind Tapatalk

Switchback
05-11-2023, 01:44 PM
I think you should have took some of that time you said you spent on temple event and reward your players somehow, the structure of this event is crazy. Lasted 5mins, i hope people can critically think for themselves about this.

jho
05-11-2023, 01:50 PM
No quality, no good content just money grab.
This event has nothing good, the previous exactly the same...I can't express the frustration to see your childhood game destroyed

Itzmemohsin
05-11-2023, 01:51 PM
There is literally nothing to spend tokens on except a few vanities , please give us option to open unlocked crates with tokens like last year !

LocalyAL
05-11-2023, 01:52 PM
dam, this event really flopped. you can't even open unlocked crates with tokens.

Sent from my SM-A705MN using Tapatalk

almondszxc
05-11-2023, 01:54 PM
Trash event ngl. Farming tokens and then what? Get an ugly looking vanity that isnt tradable? Nope. U guys are making us as a gold mine.

Darked
05-11-2023, 01:58 PM
Unlocked crates should have been for tokens as well as 500k gold .....

Marosok
05-11-2023, 02:00 PM
Add unlocked crate as rare drop (as rare as sylaffins were during fishing event) from bosses in Arlor. 1 pull for few things from lockeds (you can exclude new arcane weapons and vanities, but keep kraken stuff).
Add bound version of silver vanity set to vendor (10k tokens for helm, 10k for armor), or maybe add some lightsabers in bound versions to vendor for tokens.
edit: i would also add jewel chest for tokens =]

Thanks

It's about drive
05-11-2023, 02:04 PM
It rlly looks like top 10 easter event ...
I didnt run any lb but tbh this feels kinda unfrair . Lb rewards should always look special not in store for alot of plat in order to make ppl buy plats for em

Sent from my SM-G986U1 using Tapatalk

Creepiest
05-11-2023, 02:08 PM
See you next week :D

profmsb
05-11-2023, 02:16 PM
Aside from the sadnesss of ending the temple gauntlet event,this year rusk event is 2nd most fun n awesome event this year...the new arc weap that op than bounty,no more bounty n luck arti like peylon,clover and no more token unlock chest is very fair for us that spent money for the game. Mybe can nerf the token drop rate from other map except from the elite zodias so that people will play the elite zodias map only.Gonna grind hard n having fun without few days sleep special for this limited time event ^^,

MiguelBoss
05-11-2023, 02:20 PM
One more week break

Nexior
05-11-2023, 02:24 PM
Why it dont have dot like previous smuggler wep ?
Its much worst then smuggler right now. I dont know if its inteded

Wysłane z mojego ASUS_I005DA przy użyciu Tapatalka

Bigbang123
05-11-2023, 02:39 PM
Hahaha the only good things in vendor are with 100$ dollars ..haha that's it have a nice day and life in generalBut thats not it lmao the vanitys worth 1750 plat and they are bound u cant trade them hahahahaha

Enviado desde mi SM-G960U mediante Tapatalk

Yahga
05-11-2023, 02:42 PM
second disastrous and meaningless consecutive event, another week without playing. I see that the game is going to die for one thing or another

imfeared
05-11-2023, 02:43 PM
Man the objective of this event is very transparent this time. Coming from someone that does support the game with plat purchases from time to time this one just feels too much. First as others have said 2m for one unlocked makes zero sense everyone has shown you the math with keys. Second having no token unlocked like last year makes the event ungrindable honestly. Third not putting myth Rusk weps back in here wasn't a good move either as these are already very limited items and now with kraken out myth only users would have benefited greatly from their reduction in price. Lastly tho and this is the big one for me introducing insanely OVERKILL arc weps was pointless. A kraken user with just a wep and armor can clear any map. Introducing even more power to the game wasn't necessary at all. Great now I can phase 1 E Rahab in 2 seconds instead of 4 who cares.

Greazemk
05-11-2023, 03:05 PM
4 weeks of no content at all, no, all the work that you guys put are locked behind money, I understood when easter was a fruitful event for everyone, I thought during the temple event this is fair, but again with this?! No content for us f2p players? Oh how cool of you!

Is there any point of this thread?! Besides the suggestions that are already suggested before this event goes live?! AT LEAST PUT AN UNLOCKED CHEST FOR TOKENS! THERE IS LITERALLY NOTHING TO DO!! Vanity designs are terrible! It is almost a copy paste from last years! Weapons, you just added another schlong schtik from both ends! Your 2023 letter is already 65% disappoinment! We can't suggest anything aside from ranting and complaining, THERE IS LITERALLY NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS EVENT!!!! HOW LOUD DO I NEED TO BE FOR YOU TO READ, LISTEN, HEAR OR UNDERSTAND WHAT I OR WE'RE SAYING!

And one last thing of one of the worst things you sts have done, making the vanities from vendor UNTRADEABLE FOR HOLY BIG PIECE OF FISH CRAP REASON WHY? You've been doing this many past events I just don't see the point at all!

Undershooting
05-11-2023, 03:19 PM
Come on man, this event for real it’s a grind of 2 hours to get the vanity

There’s nothing good in vendor, no event zone, no lb, no unlocked crate with tokens or anything at all

Encryptions
05-11-2023, 03:33 PM
All I will say is Lol a 1750 plat vanity set that doesn't look that good and normally vanity sets are 200 plat.
Arc weapons need buffed, and unlocked chests should be 500k gold each for 1 open. No one in their right mind is going to spend 2mil for an open on a bad rng chest. Especially when 5 plat is 1 open 5 plat is worth 300k not 2mil.

UwU123
05-11-2023, 03:45 PM
Bruh💀💀💀 consider adding something on vendors, even the gold chests where u can get 1-100k gold would do rn💀💀💀...

gaminglogia
05-11-2023, 03:48 PM
Another trash event The token exchange is only for vanity which has a bad design, I feel disappointed

Sent from my M2004J19C using Tapatalk

gaminglogia
05-11-2023, 03:55 PM
What do you think, tokens can only be exchanged with vanities with makeshift designs :)

The previous event is also the token just for vanity , what the developer thinks I don't know

Preforsaken
05-11-2023, 03:55 PM
I spent 200m gold on the 2m unlocked chests and got nothing valuable so I lost 200m. Lol.

gaminglogia
05-11-2023, 04:06 PM
What do the developers think of exchanging tokens I don't know, the event is very funny like the previous event, exchanging tokens is only for vanity with an ordinary design xD

I wish there was another item in exchange for the token ,Don't make the event look unattractive like the previous event, this is my complaint thanks Dev for work [emoji28]

UwU123
05-11-2023, 04:06 PM
Ngl i have no problem on bound vanities since i like collectibles. but the problem is, its that all you offer us for 1 WEEK!? i could grind for 1 day & get all those vanities and sleep for the next 6 days💀

Think about the f2p players too, even the plat buyers are complaining..

UwU123
05-11-2023, 04:10 PM
What do the developers think of exchanging tokens I don't know, the event is very funny like the previous event, exchanging tokens is only for vanity with an ordinary design xD

I wish there was another item in exchange for the token ,Don't make the event look unattractive like the previous event, this is my complaint thanks Dev for work [emoji28]

Last rusk event you could open locks for tokens.
I grinded that sucker hard even tho the token drops r dogwater

Hercules
05-11-2023, 04:30 PM
I think the vanity's selling price is too high, 1700 plat should be reduced to 200 plat or 500 plat. If you add more things in exchange for the tokens, you can give the event a better dynamic: jewels, hour speed, even Crafting, auction, house slots.

gaminglogia
05-11-2023, 04:35 PM

-ALSTHERE IS NOTHING LESS IN THE EVENT EVERYTHING IS GOOD THERE IS NO SHORTCOMING AT ALL

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHA HAHAHHAAHAHAHAHJAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

Xan
05-11-2023, 06:31 PM
I don’t mind buying a vanity set for 1750 plat as long as it is pretty. Right now it is too simple and without effect. I won’t wear it at all

drawfflerz
05-11-2023, 06:38 PM
i mean, who want to spend 2m for a crate that 99% will give you trash [emoji1787][emoji1787] this is not a meaning of gold sink.. at least after spend 2m, give us some bound elixir that give cool graphic wisp or aura.

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

santaria
05-11-2023, 06:53 PM
I believe it is the first time that ever happened in Al. I really do not think this is a good idea because vanities are becoming cheap immediately on day 1 and would lose the mood of others to buy again. It is better in the old fashion way, where the vanities are limited and are slowly being introduced at store on quantities. Same as the crates, it crashed the new locks prices hastely on day 1. It should have stayed the same. I hope future events will be played on a standard fashioned way.

Rxri_
05-11-2023, 07:06 PM
it is not the first time

Necl
05-11-2023, 07:15 PM
New weaps are trash?

Enviado desde mi SNE-LX3 mediante Tapatalk

nathan2693
05-11-2023, 07:20 PM
please change the deluxe version of the force federation aura. would be cool if the wisp will go up and rotate just like what we see on the skull coming from the soul harvester aura

Salvatory
05-11-2023, 07:27 PM
I understand that you need to do away with the plateggs2023 that were applied to the game this year.
but it's already complicated to play, when we don't have any events with lucrative return, the game is totally focused on zodiacs, and for a healthy farm it needs updated gears that by far are not at an affordable price.
Meanwhile, 2 weeks before the arlorian event, a treeset cost around 800m, today, a few weeks later, it's closer to 3b+. arlorian didn't put gold in the game, he just changed owners, but still things catastrophically crossed the line...
what i mean is you need to listen to the players a bit, not everyone has all day to play and farm a krakenset set to feel more accepted in the game. Not even my coins, the 1.7k plat package costs 40% of a salary, the vast majority of players do not have easy access to plat to be able to play and leave their characters with updated sets until the end. every week we are ''closer'' to an announcement of a new expansion but the krakenset weapons (at least armor and weapon to take effect) are still inaccessible since the plat is very expensive and events 1 help while 3 Does'nt help. what little time we have is used to make gold and upgrade the set, so when you get the items, comes an expansion and you have to redo everything again every few months. and if you're a toplbplayer you still have to do magic to spend 300m on eggs and stuff while having to take care of the other deadlocks that events cause.

I've been at arlor since 2012 and I know things don't always have to be profitable but,
the game has not been fun for a long time. I don't care if a skin is costing 10b. but it greatly affects the life energy of the game when the basics for fun, the gears, are not accessible

it's getting more and more complicated to have fun in the world of arlor

this outburst here is for you to understand that the game is very difficult most of the time and not everyone uses the forum and as there is no one from the ADM team online inside the game it is difficult to be heard there.

I understand many are complaining but it could be a lot worse, you could be inaccessible to have fun where things are and the game isn't offering a way out of your predicament.

just doing my part of sending feedback.
[translator was used for this communication]

Longtao
05-11-2023, 07:27 PM
No offense, but this aint even an event. Something must be added to it.

Hstex
05-11-2023, 07:33 PM
Add unlocked crate for tokens please. Dont want to grind just for vanities

Sent from my vivo 1907 using Tapatalk

takotako
05-11-2023, 07:34 PM
Let us buy unlocked crates with tokens ples ;-;

Sent from my SM-A235F using Tapatalk

xXDevilXx
05-11-2023, 07:38 PM
Like always after spent 6+k plats make things tradeable

Inviato dal mio SHARK PRS-H0 utilizzando Tapatalk

Bigbang123
05-11-2023, 07:39 PM
New weaps are trash?

Enviado desde mi SNE-LX3 mediante TapatalkJudt like the whole event :)

Necl
05-11-2023, 07:42 PM
Like always after spent 6+k plats make things tradeable

Inviato dal mio SHARK PRS-H0 utilizzando TapatalkDont waste money like that you dont have to feed their pokets like that

Enviado desde mi SNE-LX3 mediante Tapatalk

asommers
05-11-2023, 07:46 PM
... the vanitys ... are bound

... the vanities from vendor UNTRADEABLE

This has been fixed in the latest server (content) update.

-ALS

HiHelloo
05-11-2023, 07:47 PM
massive locked drops then u also put Super massive locked in token store what's the point looting massive lockeds if u can just buy it directly at token store no difference

will0
05-11-2023, 07:56 PM
please make platinum purchase "jet packs" like halo for events

xXDevilXx
05-11-2023, 08:05 PM
Dont waste money like that you dont have to feed their pokets like that

Enviado desde mi SNE-LX3 mediante TapatalkYeah now learned a good lesson

Inviato dal mio SHARK PRS-H0 utilizzando Tapatalk

Lim Weibin
05-11-2023, 08:45 PM
Expected the aura to be purchasable for tokens, instead, it's another round of sales that is only purchasable by plats. That's really disappointing.

Irg
05-11-2023, 09:06 PM
The REAL problem is those vanities look trash, no motivation at all

Znwaz
05-11-2023, 09:28 PM
This time the vendor is totally trash . Vanities also cost 1750 plat and the token vanities are also not that good and there isn’t much to buy u know… can u add a black or silver color title [Neutral]

deathhbringer
05-11-2023, 09:52 PM
Add unlocked crates for tokens as previous rusk industries event it was the main attraction to farm those tokens and bosses were supposed to drop tokens 100% but it's very rare boss drops tokens now as i remember previous event bosses had 100% chance to drop random amount of tokens please look into it

nathan2693
05-11-2023, 10:11 PM
the force federation aura looks great but its not appreciated by many and i don't want that aura to be posted and get trashed in auctuon for a low price so my suggestion is. please make a banner version of force hunter federation aura and let this banner be a limited time sale.

nathan2693
05-11-2023, 10:20 PM
also i wonder why you guys put an unlimited supply of an aura for sale this time? is it to observe and solve the problem about those people crying that they failed to get the aura that they wanted? i dunno if that's a great idea cuz this method might lose some of the customers' interest cuz some of them will just wait for the price of an aura to go low and they will use it as a reasoning to low-ball someone selling it by saying "ohh i better find another seller since there's an unlimited supply of an aura on store anyways"

I'm not saying that I'm correct about this but I'm just saying what i feel and what can be the effect of it in the future if ever an aura sales will go this way someday

Lazybears
05-11-2023, 10:47 PM
Totally agree with you, this make no sense and it is very obvious that the purpose of dev behind this. Really disappointing toward this event. No great motivation to do the event after getting frustrated from the 2 weeks long temple event as a f2p player.

Kaziscate
05-11-2023, 10:54 PM
So am I supposed to play this event with platinum or with RI tokens?

drawfflerz
05-11-2023, 11:07 PM
for dev, at least make an event with 0 platinum purchase please.. u all already rich by sell the platinum since 2012.

will0
05-11-2023, 11:38 PM
AL inflation so high that vanities set 1.7k Plat ridiculous :greedy_dollars:

Bigbang123
05-12-2023, 12:11 AM
AL inflation so high that vanities set 1.7k Plat ridiculous :greedy_dollars:Lmao top coment

AgentStonoga
05-12-2023, 01:49 AM
1. These arcane weapons aren't good, they're weaker than mythics, because mythics have rusk force fire burn dot (also zaarus set bonus, but we can skip this part). Give these arcanes same dot, so they'll be good.
2. 2m gold for 1xpull? We can buy 25 crate keys for 2.5-3m, which allow us to 5xpull with guaranteed loot after 600 pull. Decrease price to 500k.
3. There's literally nothing to buy with tokens. Add at least unlockeds for like 1-2.5k tokens.

jho
05-12-2023, 02:49 AM
Money money money..shame on you STS!
Really lost the respect for you money hungry amateurs. Ban me I don't care ..lost my interest in this game after 7 years and several thousands of dollars spend. You guys don't deserve a single penny

takotako
05-12-2023, 03:06 AM
250 tokens for unlocked crates, i think its only fair since it dont got no guaranteed loot anyways.

HiHelloo
05-12-2023, 03:31 AM
Pls make unlocked lockeds purchasable by tokens ..

drawfflerz
05-12-2023, 03:54 AM
AL inflation so high that vanities set 1.7k Plat ridiculous :greedy_dollars:1.7k plat cost around 120m to 130m in item. but nowaday people mark up the price until 200m. nonsense.

devilMors
05-12-2023, 04:34 AM
Is there any other game makes an event every week? Do you guys really think it is easy to come up with a good idea every time? It is pretty normal sometimes there can be events which are not fun or worth farming for. However, you guys somehow always can complain every week.

Darked
05-12-2023, 05:40 AM
Is there any other game makes an event every week? Do you guys really think it is easy to come up with a good idea every time? It is pretty normal sometimes there can be events which are not fun or worth farming for. However, you guys somehow always can complain every week.

They are not saying event is BAD . They are saying that its always just greedy towards players wallet . And basic relevant stuff like adding jewel chest , keeping unlocked crates to tokens was excluded for no reason . Try to stay neutral then think about it buddy.

sectioned
05-12-2023, 06:17 AM
New arcane weapons need buff, why make it worse than old mythics? Mage and rogue new arcanes are worse, railgun hit 3 target and doesent apply burnt dmg and debuffs like smuggler.. new bow hit only 2 and 3 target, bounty bow hit more, tank weap is the only effect that make sense, stats are ok i guess, but maybe they are not enough to be better than old mythics with zaarus buff, atleast give better passives for gun and bow.

Inviato dal mio RMX2202 utilizzando Tapatalk

UwU123
05-12-2023, 06:21 AM

Its not bad but its PAY🏧TO💸WIN💰

Perhaps you are one of those who mindlessly purchase plats & feed their pockets?

You grind the vanities for 2 days and then what?
Walk around all over arlor for the next 5 days?

All we wanted here is for them to make the 1-pull crate available for tokens instead of 2million gold and we would shut our mouths like we didn't notice their greediness..

Jembut
05-12-2023, 06:26 AM
Give unlocked crate for 500 tokens

nathan2693
05-12-2023, 06:50 AM
is it still possible to make a silver-bluish aura version of force hunter federation aura that will match the color of the badge and the vanadium vanity set? make it as a limited time sale too if you guys still have time for it. thank you

nathan2693
05-12-2023, 07:04 AM
is it still possible to make a silver-bluish aura version of force hunter federation aura that will match the color of the badge and the vanadium vanity set? make it as a limited time sale too if you guys still have time for it. thank you

And if ever this suggestion will be added into consideration, let it also have a deluxe version which has an wisp of a hologram image of something that you guys have decided on what to put in it.

Thank you

pfizer
05-12-2023, 09:26 AM
This players complain about everything back on old days events are seasonal not weekly and we don't even mind it.

Switchback
05-12-2023, 10:41 AM
Will these new arc weapons be specific to this event crate?

Salvatory
05-12-2023, 05:36 PM
This players complain about everything back on old days events are seasonal not weekly and we don't even mind it.

In the old days, a powerful char was made with very few million gold, nowadays you have to make rivers of millions to buy 1 item that doesn't help much. Back in the day there weren't many aps to be made, there were hours left to play in pvp as if we had nothing to do. Different times should not be compared

takotako
05-12-2023, 06:11 PM
In the old days, a powerful char was made with very few million gold, nowadays you have to make rivers of millions to buy 1 item that doesn't help much. Back in the day there weren't many aps to be made, there were hours left to play in pvp as if we had nothing to do. Different times should not be comparedLmao agree. Ur old days has long gone passed buddy, thr fact that you're still here and still reminiscin over that literally says somethin

snakeeyes
05-12-2023, 07:02 PM

-ALS

Why theres no dot proc on bow just like bounty while sword has a pull+6targeted damage?

sectioned
05-12-2023, 09:46 PM
Why theres no dot proc on bow just like bounty while aegis has a pull+6targeted damage?Good question, why is the tank weapon the only one that make sense?

|Ares|
05-12-2023, 09:57 PM
Let us buy unlocked crates from vendor with the R.I tokens as well.

Péter Ferenczi
05-12-2023, 11:10 PM
Weak event. Add unlocked crates for tokken cause nothing to spend it after you get all stuff for all 3 class if you want.... Also buff the arc weapons cause they ara just joke compared to the mythic ones...

Péter Ferenczi
05-12-2023, 11:19 PM
Sure it was fixed that was the most neccesary stuff in the event ty ty! Ppl disapointed in this event nothing just an empty grind and again some "usefull" overhyped arcane weapons. No point to bother whit the event after you get all stuff from the vendor. But yes. That trash armor set for plat is the first thing to fix and again we who just want to get a good event whitout pay or anything just have to shut our mouth and count the days and hope the other event is not dead in the first days again. Why even this feedback for if you guys not answer our suggestions only the pay to win players?

event
05-13-2023, 12:42 AM
Bruh another event p2w, why i not surprised? please learn how to make a good event, you don't have more creativity, and you still ask for suggestions and don't even follow them..

Enviado de meu 2201117TG usando o Tapatalk

yerrisin
05-13-2023, 01:11 AM
the real problem is that they have accustomed everyone to having continuous and back-to-back events. when it wasn't like that before. It is impossible to dedicate the time it deserves to make an incredible event every week. and since everyone is bored with the current maps. they just play in the hope that they will always put an OP event.All this rejection of events would have been avoided if they had created good worlds and stories. that make people not think that this game depends on events to exist.If they had paid attention to creating worlds worth playing, everything would be different. worlds that are permanent should always be top priority.

and for all those people who are complaining about the event. bro events were not designed to please you exactly. It's for whoever you like.if you do not like it. imagine that there is no event and that's it.

Enviado desde mi ANE-LX3 mediante Tapatalk

pfizer
05-13-2023, 01:52 AM
the real problem is that they have accustomed everyone to having continuous and back-to-back events. when it wasn't like that before. It is impossible to dedicate the time it deserves to make an incredible event every week. and since everyone is bored with the current maps. they just play in the hope that they will always put an OP event.All this rejection of events would have been avoided if they had created good worlds and stories. that make people not think that this game depends on events to exist.If they had paid attention to creating worlds worth playing, everything would be different. worlds that are permanent should always be top priority.

and for all those people who are complaining about the event. bro events were not designed to please you exactly. It's for whoever you like.if you do not like it. imagine that there is no event and that's it.

There is rahab and honor pvp. You are right they are spoiled and complaining everytime. They disparage p2w players as if it is a sin when in fact the p2W players are those giving life on this game. They all just want an easy event where they earn hundreds of millions easily. Sts did a good job here, incidentally f2p players don't realize that they benefited from this event too since the krakens are cheaper.

UwU123
05-13-2023, 04:31 AM
There is rahab and honor pvp. You are right they are spoiled and complaining everytime. They disparage p2w players as if it is a sin when in fact the p2W players are those giving life on this game. They all just want an easy event where they earn hundreds of millions easily. Sts did a good job here, incidentally f2p players don't realize that they benefited from this event too since the krakens are cheaper.

I haven't seen a single newbie played honor lol

The problem is they did a 2 week dead event that only op players can play followed by another dead event with all its contents behind paywall.
Thats 3 weeks of dead content bruh, Tho catered towards plat buyers..

I wouldn't mind even if they added a 10-5k token 1-pull crate, atleast theres something for us to continue grinding after the vanities.. let other players experience gambling in a small scale to entice them to open crates (idk if it works lol)

Sure rahab opens every other day but thats all there is in zodias, all other boss portals mostly dead too..
newbies cant kill solo > no one helps/parties w newbies > newbies gets left out..

If all new/f2p players leave the game, who would buy those kraken sets pulled by plat buyers?

I agree on events needing cooldowns instead of back to back, 2-3days would be good..

capeo
05-13-2023, 02:46 PM
Pull range needs to be adjusted. You have to be right next to something to pull. Extend the range by 3x at least

Pobhia
05-13-2023, 03:19 PM
Make unlocked chest using our tokens, Thank youuu[emoji1019][emoji316]

Sent from my SM-A125F using Tapatalk

Lichqueen
05-13-2023, 03:57 PM
Force weapons abilities need serious buff. How can a mythic weapon abilty be better than arcane one?

Legitasf
05-13-2023, 07:23 PM
Buff the arcane gun , no difference between mythic, only stats.

jadetim0629
05-13-2023, 10:35 PM
Add unlocked chest for token

will0
05-14-2023, 01:48 AM
Buff the arcane gun , no difference between mythic, only stats.

Only mage gun without process

recilencia123
05-14-2023, 04:35 AM
thank u devs i have my cool boba fett outfit and weapons :,)

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

PappiChulo69
05-14-2023, 06:00 AM
Im not asking for much but at least make the vanities that can be bought by tokens tradeable. So that we, f2p can make even a bit of gold on this event.[emoji2371]

sectioned
05-14-2023, 06:03 AM
If the token vanities are treadable you sell them for 10k each maybe lol useless, lets talk about serious things, buff new arcane weapons pls, bow and gun need better effect

SusAF
05-14-2023, 07:39 AM
I think the tokens vanities should have been tradeable . The unlock crate should have costed 500-1k tokens to pull so that it becomes player friend to everyone around . Jewel Chest was a needed thing for this event which did not come .... Vanadium set should have been daily deal set as well as massive crates to increase their worth in terms of buying platinum and getting the crates and vanity set .

Anyways it was fun since it made me run hauntlet and I gained 20k pve kills just to get full token set haha . But hopefully sts dearly takes our feedbacks and implements them ! Thanks and Cheers !

Salvatory
05-14-2023, 09:01 AM

I understand, but I don't think that's why. I believe that it is due to lack of real feedback that things have become like this, if we do not give feedback that is bad when things are in ruins, how will they evolve? what's missing is the community coming to give good feedback and thank you when the event is good, it's not just bad feedback that makes things better, what's missing is the community to thank you when the event is good. this is part of evolution.

Xyv.io
05-14-2023, 11:11 AM
Add unlocked crates for 100 tokens. Nothing makes gold in the event..

biepit
05-14-2023, 11:05 PM

-ALS

very bad event no drop from the boss at all

why was the forgoten vanity event replaced with a trash event like this

Like the previous event, Twilight Temple, most players are bored with it

after a long time this game will die there is no passion to play

I'm just waiting for good events like labyrinth and arcanite field and egg zavier event that's all what players are waiting to play

Gigelu'
05-15-2023, 08:28 AM

-ALSIt's really underwhelming for me, as a f2p player there's nothing to do after you get the vanity (which I didn't event get because I'm not into the theme).

Trimis de pe al meu SM-G970F folosind Tapatalk

Nexior
05-15-2023, 02:10 PM
When buff force arc gun or nerf smuggler ?

Wysłane z mojego ASUS_I005DA przy użyciu Tapatalka

sectioned
05-15-2023, 02:16 PM
+++ buff arc gun effect

AgentStonoga
05-15-2023, 02:21 PM
+ force gun needs a dps buff to around 1050 and force sword needs bigger pull range

Ivanex
05-15-2023, 04:02 PM
Such a boring event, nothing can be farm for like me who started to zero all over again

darkfaiths
05-15-2023, 06:32 PM
increase the pull range of force sword. pull effect using normal attack is so bad . need to be so close to the target to pull them .

inoxera
05-16-2023, 01:21 AM
Buff force weap pls
Thank you in advance

Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tapatalk

Jembut
05-16-2023, 02:22 AM
Buff socerer please, grow up

Elec
05-17-2023, 07:19 AM
Vanity set used to be like 200 or 400 plats. Jumping to 1750, even though it has 3 pieces, is too much jump imo.

And same as others, you should have unlocked with tokens too. Not just gold.

Plus, if the weapons were firearms, it could match with the vanity set much better.
Or at least it would be better if it looked like darksaver.

Celestial6969
05-17-2023, 12:34 PM
When buff force arc gun or nerf smuggler ?

Wysłane z mojego ASUS_I005DA przy użyciu TapatalkaWhy nerf smuggler

Sent from my SM-A505F using Tapatalk

Celestial6969
05-17-2023, 12:42 PM
Please buff the bow its useless

Sent from my SM-A505F using Tapatalk

nimo79
05-18-2023, 08:53 AM
@Cinco Mr, can you please add someb proc on the hunter weapons, now are useless please .

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

capeo
05-20-2023, 01:21 PM
The weapons need some help to be worth the gold spent. As a pull weapon the sword is useless. I like the damage but it doesn't actually pull anything