PDA

View Full Version : Starfire Angels Is Recruiting

mysticmagicc
09-19-2012, 01:44 PM
Starfire Angels is no longer recruiting it has been disband.

soriel
09-19-2012, 09:22 PM
I am recruiting high lvls and low lvls it really doesnt matter what the lvl is. we are a friendly guild, as active as possible right for the circumstances right now. i only have default guild hall b/c i need 49 more plat. if you wanna join the guild message Mysticmagicc (gm), bumbuddies, or mrfk and ask for a guild invite. :smile: Im in pocket legends too lol

I'm new to this. What is this about?

mysticmagicc
09-20-2012, 01:05 PM
I'm new to this. What is this about?

its my guild on pocket legends letting you knkow about y guild with info and if ur a pla player and you wanna join who to send a message too

soriel
09-23-2012, 09:50 AM
its my guild on pocket legends letting you knkow about y guild with info and if ur a pla player and you wanna join who to send a message too

I mean I don't understand what the guilds are and do and I'm not sure where to look for an explanation. Is this a sort of game? Why Starfire Angels? Should I be asking this in a private message?

mysticmagicc
09-26-2012, 04:16 PM
I mean I don't understand what the guilds are and do and I'm not sure where to look for an explanation. Is this a sort of game? Why Starfire Angels? Should I be asking this in a private message? I sort of dont understand what ur asking but if u play pocket legends add Mysticmagicc and ill help you. I name the guild after a very good series of books that I read.

soriel
09-26-2012, 05:52 PM
I sort of dont understand what ur asking but if u play pocket legends add Mysticmagicc and ill help you. I name the guild after a very good series of books that I read.

So...um...my real name is Melanie Nilles and I received a Google alert on the title of my series, so I was curious. (I usually get pirate sites, but these kinds of uses are a welcome change.) I just wanted to understand what it was. Thank you!

mysticmagicc
10-01-2012, 01:19 PM
Well I just liked the Chronicles a lot. I meant no disrespect to you or your books. The has been disband now though.

mike1298
10-02-2012, 05:27 PM
Interesting thread o_O

soriel
10-03-2012, 08:50 AM
Well I just liked the Chronicles a lot. I meant no disrespect to you or your books. The has been disband now though.

I didn't see any disrespect at all. I was just curious. Sorry to see you disbanded.

mysticmagicc
10-04-2012, 01:51 PM
lol

mysticmagicc
10-04-2012, 01:52 PM
It is okay. :)