PDA

View Full Version : dragonet drops wrong pinks

Fusionstrike
09-19-2012, 01:49 PM
I saw Dragonet drop a Blood Red Plate of Legend, which is a L50 pink. This must be an error, or else a cruel joke. Pinks are hard enough to get from this guy to pollute the drop table with trash.

FluffNStuff
09-19-2012, 02:00 PM
I saw Dragonet drop a Blood Red Plate of Legend, which is a L50 pink. This must be an error, or else a cruel joke. Pinks are hard enough to get from this guy to pollute the drop table with trash.

It is a CRUEL JOKE, or should I say an EVIL PRANK done by the developers. They actually got me with. What is going on is that the Blood Red Plate of Legend is coming from the chests, and if one of them gets blown at the exact time the Dragonet dies, it can look like you got a Pink from the boss. Signs of getting pranked by this include jumping up and cheering followed by a quizzical look through your inventory followed by scrolling back through the drop announcements followed by a string of overly loud and overly obscene profanity followed by a 90 mile an hour fast pitch of your iphone across the room.

Fusionstrike
09-19-2012, 03:13 PM
Hmm, it's coming from the chests? I don't think I've ever seen a pink from a chest before, so yeah that is confusing. But it's good to know that it's not actually coming from the boss I guess.

LADYHADASSA
09-21-2012, 11:28 AM
I agree this is a evil trick, afte doing one quest seeing a total of 6 pink dropps and 3 to the same person.... Then getting a pink flash to end up being an item that has 0 worth it is not a lvl 70 is frusturating.

I will never understand how one player can get 5 good dropps, using the exact smae elixers as others, and brag how they want their next pink before they go to bed. Seriousley????

Why is the blood red plate not a lvl 70?

Brave Sir Robin
09-21-2012, 12:10 PM
What is going on is that the Blood Red Plate of Legend is coming from the chests, and if one of them gets blown at the exact time the Dragonet dies, it can look like you got a Pink from the boss.

Could also be from the minions, what if one dies at the same time the boss dies.

You might also wanna take at look at this thread (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?68869-Jelly-filled-brag-thread-P) guys.

Was it a re-roll? It seems minions re-(t)roll trash pinks, in other dungeons too like Haunted Symphony.

LwMark
09-21-2012, 02:46 PM
They dont just drop from biss i seen someone get it ine starting.point with reroll, it is a cruel joke ans its l50 in a 71 map, makes no sense, atleast make it l71 or somethin