View Full Version : What is the weirdest/funniest moment(s) in you SL career?

Fudginator
09-19-2012, 01:54 PM
Hello there! I just wanted to ask what you're funniest/weirdest moment in your SL career... Easy? Well my moment was when... Emm... Well i don't actually know... Well i guess i don't have one yet. Feel free to post below and just one little, ickle question. How do you make those memes? Thanks Peeps

:banana:OPPA GANGNAM STYLE FTW!:banana:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bZkp7q19f0

Astrocat
09-19-2012, 02:19 PM
Hello there! I just wanted to ask what you're funniest/weirdest moment in your SL career... Easy? Well my moment was when... Emm... Well i don't actually know... Well i guess i don't have one yet. Feel free to post below and just one little, ickle question. How do you make those memes? Thanks Peeps :banana:OPPA GANGNAM STYLE FTW!:banana:

Link in my signature for my funniest story :p!
Hm use photoshop! :D

-Astrocat

Fudginator
09-19-2012, 02:58 PM
Thanks! :)

PianoWizzy
09-19-2012, 10:31 PM
A very insistent marriage proposal.

komar
09-19-2012, 11:09 PM
Me and my friends were dancing for like 1 hour and every one that join black star were doing it to. it was so much fun and it was so funny

Fudginator
09-19-2012, 11:53 PM
Lol!

Kiith
09-20-2012, 07:14 AM
When I 1st started to play was about 3 days before the 1st jetpack event so I was like wtf do I do? I was like a L12 at the time when it was over I was a l20

Fudginator
09-20-2012, 11:45 AM
Nice bro! I gotta keep this thread alive. :(

Vindicatorxx
09-21-2012, 06:14 AM
When i play pvp with naked armor but with vanity and nova i dont notice im not wearing any

so i die in 4 secs :/

Azibas
09-22-2012, 05:39 PM
Best moment ever was during the Android BBQ when the android would show up in random blackstar rooms and we would have to wave to get a jet pack. I spent most of the day jumping from blackstar to blackstar to find this elusive android and when he did show up the room filled up so fast. I made a quick chat to alert the guild when I did find one because the room would fill up in seconds when the android did show up. Well i ended up going to a meeting with one of my fellow guildies in the guild hall and was trying to edit another quick chat message for something else and I accidently presses the quick chat saying something along the lines of

"Everyone!! The android is here!!! Come Quick!!"

Needless to say I had the whole guild in the Guildhall in about 5 seconds flat and asking how did I see and Droid in the guildhall.

SkillFullGamer
09-22-2012, 05:44 PM
Whenever I discovered that engineers are now stronger than commandos in pvp....

Ihavenokills
09-22-2012, 05:47 PM
my sig pretty much explains it. system love me <3 was a funny day.

Astrocat
09-22-2012, 05:49 PM

Why does people keep complaining about that? I don't remember before update, a massive amount of Engineers complaining about not being able to kill commandos and operatives? I'm saying it nicely, as you know it's my way to talk. Engineers were always getting killed in no time since Star Legends BETA. Now 3 days of Engineers being able to kill, and boom, all commandos not happy of not being able to pwn engineers anymore. Come on people, wait and see, you'll get back to beast mode again, just stop talking about that, and everything will be fine. If it's really a massive problem, Developpers will fix that. But I guess that if they do, then it's gonna be Engineers that's gonna complain. There's always gonna be people not happy and complaining. So let's calm, wait and see. Life is life, and a game, is a game! Enjoy it without pwning us Engineers :D !

-Astrocat

Kanozaki
09-22-2012, 06:54 PM
A very insistent marriage proposal.

Was it mine? You flat out rejected me :(. I was heartbroken for months on end.

Best moment ever was during the Android BBQ when the android would show up in random blackstar rooms and we would have to wave to get a jet pack. I spent most of the day jumping from blackstar to blackstar to find this elusive android and when he did show up the room filled up so fast. I made a quick chat to alert the guild when I did find one because the room would fill up in seconds when the android did show up. Well i ended up going to a meeting with one of my fellow guildies in the guild hall and was trying to edit another quick chat message for something else and I accidently presses the quick chat saying something along the lines of

"Everyone!! The android is here!!! Come Quick!!"

Needless to say I had the whole guild in the Guildhall in about 5 seconds flat and asking how did I see and Droid in the guildhall.

Lmao azi i can totally see that happening.

Why does people keep complaining about that? I don't remember before update, a massive amount of Engineers complaining about not being able to kill commandos and operatives? I'm saying it nicely, as you know it's my way to talk. Engineers were always getting killed in no time since Star Legends BETA. Now 3 days of Engineers being able to kill, and boom, all commandos not happy of not being able to pwn engineers anymore. Come on people, wait and see, you'll get back to beast mode again, just stop talking about that, and everything will be fine. If it's really a massive problem, Developpers will fix that. But I guess that if they do, then it's gonna be Engineers that's gonna complain. There's always gonna be people not happy and complaining. So let's calm, wait and see. Life is life, and a game, is a game! Enjoy it without pwning us Engineers :D !

-Astrocat

Just throws the balance way off, since a lot of coms are reluctant to play their com now since an eng tanks better than a com.

Astrocat
09-22-2012, 07:24 PM

Just throws the balance way off, since a lot of coms are reluctant to play their com now since an eng tanks better than a com.

Yes, but still.

PianoWizzy
09-23-2012, 02:21 AM

There've been a few. XD

SkillFullGamer
09-23-2012, 10:16 AM

And they can Heal -_- .....So Engineers are Paladins now...

Fudginator
09-23-2012, 03:35 PM
Yeah... But still, FLAGS FTW

PianoWizzy
09-23-2012, 03:54 PM
Ohh I think it was probably the time they released the classic sci-fi vanities. I went mad and bipolar for 4 days.

Sorry that was kind of dark humor... XD

We did have those amusing moments of me being horrendously jealous of those who could break the PvP room wall and walk into the dark beyond.

Fudginator
10-08-2012, 12:56 PM
Mine was when i was walking in UCS Blackstar normally (LIKE A BOSS) then the plant on the right of the Space-Bin was 'Spazzing' from side to side. I think a few of my friends saw it :)

evilgenesis
10-08-2012, 01:59 PM
The time i realized i was in public n realized i wasn't wearing pants. ._.

PianoWizzy
10-08-2012, 02:14 PM
In SL?

Zaonabiuibil
10-08-2012, 02:14 PM
In SL?

He wishes ;)

evilgenesis
10-08-2012, 02:29 PM
He wishes ;)

Screw u zao ._.

Zaonabiuibil
10-08-2012, 02:30 PM
Screw u zao ._.

<3 you too

chukie
10-08-2012, 03:20 PM
funniest moment is laughing at poor noobs XD

evilgenesis
10-08-2012, 04:17 PM
funniest moment is laughing at poor noobs XD

I would say I'm poor but not rlly a noob. :| unless u ask zao...

Fudginator
10-31-2012, 09:19 AM
That's sad @Chukie. WQe were all noobs once... Eventhough I still am one

Cephei
10-31-2012, 07:01 PM

Haha Not anymore ;D

Mister rogers
11-02-2012, 12:14 AM
When i'm forced to make three forum acc's, n only one ends up getting accepted. --'

Polararcticlife
01-20-2013, 08:13 AM
For me was when I got stuck under durrex's feet and wherever he went I went I'm just like" AHHHHHGGGG!!!! Get off of me u ugly scorpion!!!!

iRusher
01-20-2013, 10:32 AM
For me was when I got stuck under durrex's feet and wherever he went I went I'm just like" AHHHHHGGGG!!!! Get off of me u ugly scorpion!!!!

Oh lawwwwd a Necro!