PDA

View Full Version : New char system..

ArtofWar
09-19-2012, 06:01 PM
I was just thinking of a new option when u create a new char.
When u create the char however u can buy a premium char or not and then you can make the tutorial or not AND then there is a new option!
The option would be: when you lvlup to lvl35 there pop's up a option if you wanna make the cap or not or when you lvlup to lvl40 u can do the lvl41 cap or not.

Post what you think about it. :) Would be nice from you. :)

Astrocat
09-19-2012, 07:07 PM
Great idea, even if it has already been discussed many times. I guess we all know this won't happen, sadly :).

ArtofWar
09-19-2012, 07:13 PM
Great idea, even if it has already been discussed many times. I guess we all know this won't happen, sadly :).

i think too that it won't happen but it would be so nice if sts would do that..

Astrocat
09-19-2012, 07:15 PM
i think too that it won't happen but it would be so nice if sts would do that..

Agreed, I made it just for the Arbiter's chest, but I dont have the Arbiter's helmet, when it's the one I want the most. I would be ready to beast level up for it, like 50,000 exp.
Or even pay 1000 platinums :).

-Astrocat

ArtofWar
09-19-2012, 07:18 PM
Agreed, I made it just for the Arbiter's chest, but I dont have the Arbiter's helmet, when it's the one I want the most. I would be ready to beast level up for it, like 50,000 exp.
Or even pay 1000 platinums :).

-Astrocat
and that's why i suggested that.. much ppl want the Arbiter's helmet..

iAmPain
09-19-2012, 07:19 PM
Just enjoy the new Death Farming map for now ! :)

Astrocat
09-19-2012, 07:22 PM
Just enjoy the new Death Farming map for now ! :)

I'd love to, but i'm already bored and really too bored to level up from 41 to 42, it's way too slow without enhancers. Lol, I can forget to be level 42 + .

iAmPain
09-19-2012, 08:27 PM
I'd love to, but i'm already bored and really too bored to level up from 41 to 42, it's way too slow without enhancers. Lol, I can forget to be level 42 + .

just did a run on the new map.. (Can't even get in any run's w/out joining an unhosted run)

L3, we fought with the boss for 15-20 min.. (he keeps resetting n all that leaping)

tearacan
09-20-2012, 03:59 AM
they could make it a quest, but it still wouldn't be the same. You have to stop leveling and now there is much more armor and guns as there was back then. U need almost a whole new game to settle the differences and they won't do that ;)

Mothwing
09-20-2012, 04:16 AM
That means that people would have unlimited time to make a cap whereas the people that actually made it had a time limit. They also had in mind that the items would be special, which they are. If this system were ever to go into action, many of those people would quit. What im saying is that it would be really easy to get "elite" items.

Zaonabiuibil
09-20-2012, 05:41 AM
Maybe if they wanted to go for the cap, it would have to be 1.5x the xp the original cappers had to do, that way it is fair to the people who capped in time. And to those who didn't cap in Voleria, you had 9 months! Jeez!