PDA

View Full Version : Did not get my stat bonuses after growing a level...

Olael
04-21-2010, 12:06 PM
After I had grown a level, properly celebrating in my head, I continued to play the dungeon. I was in the midst of a dungeon, so I didn't feel like stopping to up all my stats. I continued playing the dungeon... then the next one, etc. Eventually, I grew another level. I decided to, at this point, go to the towne and mess with all my stats. However, i saw that I was only given the bonuses for one of the levels. Do you lose the bonuses if you don't spend them before you grow a second level? My biggest fear is that now I will be forever one level less (stat and skill wise) than I really am. Anybody else have this problem? Solutions?

nerdherd
04-21-2010, 02:32 PM
When I started a new character I saved three levels worth of stats to apply at once, and I got all 15 points that I should have. Sounds like some kind of glitch maybe? Add up all your stat points and see if they equal what they should. You should have five times your level plus 10 or (5 * lvl) + 10 = attribute points. On lower levels you don't always get a skill point (when you learn some of the lower level skills you don't get a point, it automatically puts that point into the new skill...I think...).

Olael
04-21-2010, 02:57 PM
I have resolved my problem. Thank you for the info! It certainly helped.