PDA

View Full Version : Aps Services & Rentals!!(Housing Aps,Location,Antignome,Banishe,Uller,Villi,Himi Set)

AucResearcher
05-13-2023, 05:44 AM
Creating new thread as i finally also have Banished Set for rentals...im opening this rentals for those who wants to boost their aps or even for those who simply wants to add their character achievements points ! This services is open to all characters and not just for Seasonal Lb Players

Without wasting any time i will give you insight of what services im opening and feel free to lmk if you are interested in any of this services :> and of course not forcing anyone too use my services , this is for those who dont want to spend lots of gold & times buying the items for the aps :>

Services List :

1)House Locations Rentals (Got all 11 Locations for Rentals , for further detail pm/housemail me)

2)Antignome Set Rentals ( for now i only got war &Rouge set 5/5...still trying my best to get helm for mage to open rental for all classes , for further detail & guide pm/housemail me)

3)Banished Set Rentals (I got the Belt,Ring,Armor & even the Rare Af Amulet for all classes ! , Just wanna tell in advance that collateral for the Banished Set especially Amulet wont be cheap & also of course like other services im charging fee , for further detail and information can pm/housemail me)

4)Uller,Villi,Himingleva Set Rentals (Just lmk which class you need ^_^ , for further detail & guide pm/housemail me)

5)100 House Slot Aps (This works by me renting you my Zodias House Deed which grants you 100 House Slot , the system is kinda delayed every single time so you have to restart your game/off for minute and relog until you get the aps , for further detail pm/housemail me)

6)Bounty Hunter Service is also opened now ! Im hunting Elusive Four (Argex,First Mate Ripper,Amrazu,Skratch) , Evasive Six (Ikku,Aeren,Strect,Rakash,Ziazzu,Khelic) , Phantom Five (Abomin,Fuzulle,Urchin,Loquin,Shazgul) and Bael Part II,Krunch Part II, Child Play (Challenger) !
For further details of prices can pm me

And yeah thats all the services im opening !

This is too long already i cant put all details of each service here , so again for any further details just pm/housemail me and i will reply them as soon as i read it !

!!!!! Important Notes !!!!!

As of all the Rentals Services , of course i need a collateral (in gold/item of the same value of the items im renting to you for my own safety) and also im charging a fee for every single items rented of course (pm me for further detail about the fee & collateral amount)

And of course i know some guild out there is opening some of the services like Antignome Set for their guildies and other , im opening this service for those who dont have and dont know where to get this services but wanted to boost their aps , and again im not forcing anyone to use my services if you need em i will do it for you its that simple ^_^

So thats all , Tysmmmmm for those who read this LONGGGG post from beginning until the end !

Contacts :

Ign : Resetseason/Urbestfriends
Discord : Resetseason #9348

Also can pm me here in forum !

Magnu
05-13-2023, 06:48 AM
how exactly are you trading vili?

AucResearcher
05-13-2023, 07:00 AM
how exactly are you trading vili?

I'll take collateral of 8m (normal value of the set , can be in either Pure/Items as long as it reach the Set value) and then I'll give you the set , you use the set and follow me to take quest and then return back the set after and I'll return the collateral back to you.....we only need set to take quest and all quest can be done without set , I'll give full guide of the quest later if anyone needed help but the Uller/Villi/Himi set quest pretty easy and can be done in few hours....and of course i do charge small amount of fee which cost less than if you buy the set itself

Farmisthevibe
05-13-2023, 11:54 AM
I'll take collateral of 8m (normal value of the set , can be in either Pure/Items as long as it reach the Set value) and then I'll give you the set , you use the set and follow me to take quest and then return back the set after and I'll return the collateral back to you.....we only need set to take quest and all quest can be done without set , I'll give full guide of the quest later if anyone needed help but the Uller/Villi/Himi set quest pretty easy and can be done in few hours....and of course i do charge small amount of fee which cost less than if you buy the set itself

Hello can you hop on?[emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AucResearcher
05-13-2023, 06:02 PM
Hello can you hop on?[emoji16]

I'll be online in 5-10 minutes

Farmisthevibe
05-13-2023, 06:02 PM
I'll be online in 5-10 minutes

Ok Thank You for warrior please Ty

Benjman
05-13-2023, 06:51 PM
Clap for this guy’! He doing very good for us by offering his services to help the community to rise their aps by easy way :D

KungJu
05-13-2023, 08:40 PM
hi,

can i rent the himingleva set?

ign:Oerca

AucResearcher
05-13-2023, 08:54 PM
hi,

can i rent the himingleva set?

ign:Oerca

Sure im online now

imfeared
05-13-2023, 10:11 PM
Hey would you rent out just antignome belt rog by its self?
Mail me in game pls
IGN Ultrarun

AucResearcher
05-14-2023, 12:02 AM
Hey would you rent out just antignome belt rog by its self?
Mail me in game pls
IGN Ultrarun

Sure i can do that , collateral will be the same value as the belt....and we gonna do only 1st Quest (The Ancient Technology) & 2nd Quest (Secret Lab,which I'll show where the secret lab is and do this 2 quest with you) and then we gonna return back the belt and i return back the collateral....the 3rd quest and so on can be done without the set

Lmk if you interested

Tootex
05-14-2023, 03:48 AM
Hey buddy I would like to hire just the Antignome belt pls. What's your price? My IGN name is tootex, thanks

Pxoa
05-14-2023, 05:31 AM
How much u sell location give +2 haste ?

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

AucResearcher
05-14-2023, 06:46 AM
How much u sell location give +2 haste ?

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

None of these are for sale only for rental for those who wanna get aps

Hey buddy I would like to hire just the Antignome belt pls. What's your price? My IGN name is tootex, thanks

Pm Sent

AucResearcher
05-16-2023, 08:43 PM
Up Still Opening The Services!

So far have done it with over 15+ ppl in this few days , for those who still didn't get to do the service yet pls pm/housemail me your ign and I'll pm whenever im online

Any info you need to know can also pm me but i prefer housemail/discord as i dont need to wait every 3 minutes to reply to your pm as in forum

I also have full guide on the Himi/Villi/Uller/Antignome/Banished set quest....if anyone wanna know or stuck on any quest just lmk and I'll provide full guide on quest

Tysm have a good day

AucResearcher
05-17-2023, 09:42 AM
Now already got Full Set Banished Set for all classes (except helm which is untradable)

Going to sleep soon , will do with those who haven't done yet tomorrow

AucResearcher
05-18-2023, 06:56 PM
Clap for this guy’! He doing very good for us by offering his services to help the community to rise their aps by easy way :D
Tysm :>

Still opening this services

Teneta
05-19-2023, 07:09 AM
Hello! I would like to rent an antignome belt

AucResearcher
05-19-2023, 05:28 PM
Hello! I would like to rent an antignome belt

Sure you can leave your ign or pm me your ign

I'll pm you details shortly sorry for late reply

AucResearcher
05-21-2023, 01:35 AM
Bumpity bump!

AucResearcher
05-22-2023, 03:22 AM
Bumpity bump

Will start with Bounty Hunter Service starting from this Friday so if anyone need any boss just lmk I'll hunt for them later when im free

For boss prices can pm me or I'll do different thread later

profmsb
05-22-2023, 04:24 AM
do u provide rent for 3/3 or 6/6 kraken set for mage or rog? if yes..how much per day for rent n how much collateral u want?

AucResearcher
05-22-2023, 05:20 AM
do u provide rent for 3/3 or 6/6 kraken set for mage or rog? if yes..how much per day for rent n how much collateral u want?

Ummm im just renting set/stuff that can grant aps , so nah no Kraken Set rentals XD

AucResearcher
05-23-2023, 05:53 AM
Bumpity bump ! For those who waiting for mage Antignome Set i forgot to tell that i actually have got the set yesterday so now i have all Set for all Classes :>

Have rented Antignome and Banished to 7 ppl today and yesterday alone ! If you need it or need guide just lmk

AucResearcher
05-24-2023, 06:16 AM
Bumpity bump

dialga94
05-25-2023, 02:24 AM
I want rent antinome set rog. Ing kuukio

Gửi từ SM-A908N của tôi bằng cách sử dụng Tapatalk

Madoxxxxxxx
05-25-2023, 05:54 AM
I need mage

AucResearcher
05-26-2023, 09:29 AM
Now also opening Aps Boss Hunting Service! Can check my other thread for details !