PDA

View Full Version : Authorization code

lateside
05-13-2023, 03:19 PM
Hello, sorry to post under this thread but I am not able to create a new thread cuz my forums account is new I think? Either way my ign is Skotchy. I can't login to my account because of authorization code, the code that it sends is ALWAYS wrong.
Before someone comments "you're just typing it wrong" no, I am not. I have tried to get in my account for past 5 days. Or before someone says "don't send many at once, just enter the latest because the emails might be delayed" Yes, I know I have that also... always waited for the first one for a day. The issue is on AL side, I didn't play on my account for 3 years so maybe something is just wrong there. Can someone check please? thanks.

LichKing1
05-13-2023, 03:48 PM
Hello, sorry to post under this thread but I am not able to create a new thread cuz my forums account is new I think? Either way my ign is Skotchy. I can't login to my account because of authorization code, the code that it sends is ALWAYS wrong.
Before someone comments "you're just typing it wrong" no, I am not. I have tried to get in my account for past 5 days. Or before someone says "don't send many at once, just enter the latest because the emails might be delayed" Yes, I know I have that also... always waited for the first one for a day. The issue is on AL side, I didn't play on my account for 3 years so maybe something is just wrong there. Can someone check please? thanks.u have to send a ticket to spacetimestudios support if u want to get your account back
u cant create a thread until u have 10 comments, so far u have 1
support link: http://support.spacetimestudios.com/
Sent from my SM-G988N using Tapatalk

Futumsh
05-13-2023, 07:37 PM
That character isn't on a spacetime (email/password based) account, so the authorization code stuff is unrelated. Use the same authentication method that you used to.

lateside
05-14-2023, 05:24 PM
Oh, that’d make sense. It’s long since I’ve played and I had a few accounts so difficult to remember which was which. I’ve tried my other emails and login methods and can’t seem to find what way I used to login, I’ve contacted support too and haven’t heard back in 2 days now (weekend I assume?) is there any way I can recover the account then? Obviously I don’t remember when I registered the account.. I am aware of only one other option I could’ve used to login which would be a Google account from literally 2011 which I have no way of recovering now, made it as a kid.

Futumsh
05-14-2023, 07:55 PM
Support may be able to convert the account to an email/password based one, assuming you can prove to their satisfaction that the account is yours.

Closing.