PDA

View Full Version : Shoot!

Supernovaman
09-20-2012, 01:23 PM
Well, we finally get an update and it's really just recycled other things. No Crafting items to the new Armor. We met Deep Space Dan for Arbiters Helm, Reily Wilcott for Arbiters Chest, and... Reily again for the back. Oh the things that used to get me excited about SL have faded. Hope it gets Better, would love to meet the Operative Arbiter Character. Is this end of SL? How many times can we be ok with recycled items and recycled maps?

Astrocat
09-20-2012, 01:36 PM
Agreed even if this has been discussed many times :). For the customs, you have to wait more before Devs make them available :). Hope it helped!

Astrocat

maneatingtree
09-20-2012, 01:48 PM
Lol its like PL, using ao3 gear in humania

KillaSkillz
09-20-2012, 02:18 PM
If I remember correctly (its been so long since the last time) if customs become available, they come after the update by a week or two or so. I can't remember there being customs released at the same time as an increase before. Also, I think Wilcott was delayed a day or couple days before showing up on blackstar with the chest. Sigh not sure, been a long time ago to be remembering for me. Lol

Anywho, it's same tiles sets, but not same maps. It has some same enemies, but there are new ones too. We have 3 classes of uc marines, do you think the scorn get tired of seeing us 3 all the darn time? :)

flashbackflip
09-20-2012, 03:05 PM
. We have 3 classes of uc marines, do you think the scorn get tired of seeing us 3 all the darn time? :)

This is REAALY good joke bro!!

roflin

ArtofWar
09-20-2012, 03:05 PM
i think it will be like in PL after the humania update.. hope that the crafting items will come in 1-2 weeks..

Supernovaman
09-20-2012, 03:28 PM
I just hope they introduce the op Arbiter Character.