PDA

View Full Version : Come on..

Astrocat
09-20-2012, 05:07 PM
Guys,

just wondering why we don't have this :

Daily Blessing is now available on the “Avatar” screen!

Visit the new Daily Blessing in-game screen for a special introduction from The Elf Queen! Return to her every 24 hours to be blessed with awesome daily rewards including 1000 free Gold, plus BONUS stacking 24-hour XP, armor and/or damage multipliers.

Just don’t be late, or The Elf Queen may withhold your bonus! If you return to accept your Daily Blessing ON TIME for 5 consecutive days, the generous Elf Queen will grant you insane blessings!

You could win unique vanity items, up to 30 free Platinum or 2500 bonus gold! On Day 5, The Elf Queen is far more likely to grant her most valuable stacking, 24-hour blessings, such as 1.5 to 3x combo elixirs.

In Star Legends. It would be great to have this, because it's in Dark Legends and Pocket Legends but not Star Legends.
What do you think ? I say make it happen please!

ArtofWar
09-20-2012, 05:19 PM
maybe because SL just got an update?? and i think it comes soon to SL too.. maybe in a week would be nice :)

iAmPain
09-20-2012, 06:04 PM
Dunno how SL became STS's 2nd game released, but still the one that's being left behind with these features.

zaonaky
09-20-2012, 06:05 PM
maybe because SL just got an update?? and i think it comes soon to SL too.. maybe in a week would be nice :)

lol, update.. remade update -_-

Mothwing
09-20-2012, 06:06 PM

It could have easily been added into the campaign release.

I agree, and I am 100% sure they will add it. Doesn't make sense to have one game without it.

ArtofWar
09-20-2012, 06:07 PM
It could have easily been added into the campaign release.

I agree, and I am 100% sure they will add it. Doesn't make sense to have one game without it.
correct.

Mothwing
09-20-2012, 06:09 PM
For some very sad, sad reason SL gets everything uber late.

Astrocat
09-20-2012, 06:11 PM
I find Star Legends the best game from Spacetime Studios. I find, myself, Pocket Legends more a child's game. And Dark Legends is not my cream pie.
Any way, yes, bought 2000 platinums 2 weeks ago, spent it all and just figured out I should have kept some because now I have 0 and I guess I really, really need some!

-Astrocat

Mothwing
09-20-2012, 06:13 PM
I find Star Legends the best game from Spacetime Studios. I find, myself, Pocket Legends more a child's game. And Dark Legends is not my cream pie.
Any way, yes, bought 2000 platinums 2 weeks ago, spent it all and just figured out I should have kept some because now I have 0 and I guess I really, really need some!

-Astrocat

Uh oh, you have a bad case of platinum addiction. Might wanna check that out.

ArtofWar
09-20-2012, 06:14 PM

-Astrocat
you heard it sts.. do it for Astro xD

Samhayne
09-20-2012, 06:27 PM
Takes time to hook stuff up and the team has been working on the expansion. Might see daily rewards in the future (no promises though as Arcane is nearing getting out the door and that will be a big distraction - just keeping it real).

ArtofWar
09-20-2012, 06:29 PM
Takes time to hook stuff up and the team has been working on the expansion. Might see daily rewards in the future (no promises though as Arcane is nearing getting out the door and that will be a big distraction - just keeping it real).

How i said.. because there was just a great update! and let you time with the daily-rewards :)

Mothwing
09-20-2012, 06:30 PM

Thanks for the update.

I kinda wish that the updates were universal, that way we wouldn't have these problems.

I know that you guys are busy :) But if I were to release updates, I would release them on all the games at the same time. Just me.

Astrocat
09-20-2012, 06:50 PM
Uh oh, you have a bad case of platinum addiction. Might wanna check that out.

Nuh huh! :eagerness:

Mothwing
09-20-2012, 06:51 PM
Nuh huh! :eagerness:

You sure? :playful:

Astrocat
09-20-2012, 06:52 PM
You sure? :playful:

:triumphant:

Mothwing
09-20-2012, 06:59 PM
:triumphant:

Lol

Astrocat
09-20-2012, 07:02 PM
Lol

You wanna do a complete smiley conversation?? Nah joke, gonna get in trouble lolz!

Mothwing
09-20-2012, 07:06 PM
You wanna do a complete smiley conversation?? Nah joke, gonna get in trouble lolz!

Why? :livid::livid::livid::livid::livid::livid::livid:: livid::livid::livid::livid::livid::livid::livid::l ivid::livid::livid::livid::livid::livid::livid::li vid::livid::livid::livid::livid::livid::livid::liv id::livid::livid::livid::livid::livid::livid::livi d:

Astrocat
09-20-2012, 07:11 PM
Why? :livid::livid::livid::livid::livid::livid::livid:: livid::livid::livid::livid::livid::livid::livid::l ivid::livid::livid::livid::livid::livid::livid::li vid::livid::livid::livid::livid::livid::livid::liv id::livid::livid::livid::livid::livid::livid::livi d:

I :) don't :( know :bee: , :cat: I :GB_bonesrock: was :grey: just :dejection: saying ! :p

Delphina
09-20-2012, 07:13 PM
I'm going to close this thread since Sam answered your question.. Thanks