PDA

View Full Version : Not Too Expensive Tank Gear

Burton
09-03-2010, 09:28 PM
So I'm looking for a good lvl 45 pink tank setup that all together isn't worth more than 150k-200k.

Thanks to anyone who answers.

Royce
09-03-2010, 09:35 PM
You should be able to get a full Isis setup, or 3 Isis / 1 Thoth, with the Djinn spear either way for less than 150k if you are patient and find reasonable sellers. If you really end up needing discount gear Osiris is decent and underrated (cheap) tank gear, but without any regen you'll need more pots.
Edit: just realized I'm not sure what Isis or Thoth helms are selling for since the redesign, so maybe try to get all Isis or 2 Isis/ 1 Thoth of the Djinn spear, mynas plate, and scarab buckler, then get an Osiris helm if you have trouble getting a better one.

vulgarstrike
09-03-2010, 09:56 PM
I'll sell you a conquerors helm, pharaohs sword of Isis/Thoth, shield/buckler of Isis and plate mail of isis for a neat 80k

Greeve
09-04-2010, 10:49 AM
You should be able to pay 80k maybe 100k tops for isis/toth mynas/djinn spear set. No piece is worth more than 25k or so from what I have seen. That is pretty cheap for an end game set.

Burton
09-04-2010, 11:04 AM
Ok so a good setup would be something like this?

Mynas Helm of Thoth
Mynas Plate of Isis
Scarab Buckler of Isis
Djinn Spear of Isis

Also, is it best to have 3 isis 1 thoth or 2 isis 2 thoth?

Royce
09-04-2010, 11:27 AM
Ok so a good setup would be something like this?

Mynas Helm of Thoth
Mynas Plate of Isis
Scarab Buckler of Isis
Djinn Spear of Isis

Also, is it best to have 3 isis 1 thoth or 2 isis 2 thoth?

2 Thoth is overkill for a bear IMO. You should easily be able to get by with the 6 M/s from 1 Thoth piece. If you want, you can get your Int up to 8, and then when you add the 8 Int from a Thoth piece, you will have an additional M/s, but that's not really necessary IMO since regen is a continuum, and without that 8 Int, you will still have like 6.9 M/s or so. Otherwise your setup looks good. And remember, level 40 helms only have 1 less armor that level 45 helms, so a level 40 Mynas helm of Thoth is a good discount option, though you shouldn't have to resort to that if you have the gold to spend.

Burton
09-04-2010, 01:32 PM
Alright sounds good. Thanks for the help.