PDA

View Full Version : Arbiter Piece Letdown

ToPBoY
09-20-2012, 06:39 PM
Capped, got my back vanity and too my surprise its Baron Bluts backpack with a couple of tincans glued onto it, I would have thought sts would had put more design work into these pieces considering the time its taken to get the update -_- the comm is pretty poor too, hopefully you engies will have more luck...

Astrocat
09-20-2012, 06:44 PM
Thanks for letting us know. I saw it on you, and I prefer it much more than that flag. Me, engineer, will be happier with my Squiddy for sure :(.

Mothwing
09-20-2012, 06:46 PM
Jesus, talk about hardcore.

Slant
09-20-2012, 06:53 PM
gz
and
http://i.imgur.com/Fn6cy.png

Mothwing
09-20-2012, 06:54 PM
It's not that ​bad.

Astrocat
09-20-2012, 06:55 PM
It's not that ​bad.

Agreed, I like it. Like I said again, much much better than that flag, IMO.
Can't wait to see the Engineer's one!

-Astrocat

Mothwing
09-20-2012, 07:00 PM
Agreed, I like it. Like I said again, much much better than that flag, IMO.
Can't wait to see the Engineer's one!

-Astrocat

Engineer's have the best arbiter imo.

Astrocat
09-20-2012, 07:01 PM
Engineer's have the best arbiter imo.

Yes, but still didn't see the back one :confused:..

PianoWizzy
09-20-2012, 11:04 PM
It's not that ​bad.

Yes, yes it is.

Cahaun
09-20-2012, 11:28 PM
gz
and
http://i.imgur.com/Fn6cy.png
I can't see that good with this pic. Have any other pic?

BodMaster
09-21-2012, 01:31 AM
All I can say is.... Flag..

Mitchturbo
09-21-2012, 01:42 AM
The engineers is like a flowerpot you hang on a wall.
Prefer the flag to that XD hehe.

Prestige
09-21-2012, 06:04 AM
I would prefer that they just stick barons back on instead of adding canisters to the back... Not sure why all of a sudden ops have canisters on everything now...

Feoza
09-21-2012, 06:06 AM
i kinda like iiit

PianoWizzy
09-21-2012, 07:51 AM
The engineers is like a flowerpot you hang on a wall.
Prefer the flag to that XD hehe.

Is it? Lol I wanna see that XD

Fudginator
09-21-2012, 09:39 AM
I don't really care about Arbiters cuz I'm lvl 9!!!

Supernovaman
09-24-2012, 11:45 AM
I know! Plus the light colors don't match the helmet, it's got a light blues tint instead of the nice white light on the helm. A let down for sure, I really wish they would change it and take off those canisters that don't match. Not sure if they will, but hope so!

Iron Hand
09-24-2012, 11:59 AM
Lol well at least your vanity better looking the the old "TEXACO" gas station sign they did for my mando. Geeze... SMH. I really do not want to even bother capping cause i dang sure not wearing that. Lmao

StompArtist
09-24-2012, 01:01 PM
Lol well at least your vanity better looking the the old "TEXACO" gas station sign they did for my mando. Geeze... SMH. I really do not want to even bother capping cause i dang sure not wearing that. Lmao

What's wrong with Texaco??? :D

Iron Hand
09-24-2012, 01:26 PM

What's wrong with Texaco??? :D

I would be okay with it if they would at least dress me up to look like the late davey allyson's #28 Texaco nascar ford. Other wise i just stand in blackstar asking "fill 'er up ma'am? Do wish to have your oil checked too?"

StompArtist
09-24-2012, 01:27 PM
I would be okay with it if they would at least dress me up to look like the late davey allyson's #28 Texaco nascar ford. Other wise i just stand in blackstar asking "fill 'er up ma'am? Do wish to have your oil checked too?"

Nothing wrong with free oil changes, I say!

Iron Hand
09-24-2012, 01:34 PM
[QUOTE=Iron Hand;790911]I would be okay with it if they would at least dress me up to look like the late davey allyson's #28 Texaco nascar ford. Other wise i just stand in blackstar asking "fill 'er up ma'am? Do wish to have your oil checked too?"

Nothing wrong with free oil changes, I say![/QUOTE

Note: oil change not free but is only 19.95 with gas fill up. Regulary 49.95.

akfury
09-26-2012, 01:35 PM
Flag is let down... Op back is by far the worse tho those stupid beer cans glued on back... STOP frigging copy pasted those beer can!!!! I want new stuff not beer...

BodMaster
09-26-2012, 02:09 PM
Flag is let down... Op back is by far the worse tho those stupid beer cans glued on back... STOP frigging copy pasted those beer can!!!! I want new stuff not beer...

Agreed. Was hoping for a shoulder Vanity on one or 2 of the classes at least. (Have plenty of back van)

Zaonabiuibil
09-26-2012, 02:21 PM

NOTE: DO NOT DRINK THOSE TUBES! I think I'm gonna be sick!

Deathpunch
09-26-2012, 06:48 PM

I'll take your unwanted beer, and gladly. Beer is the greatest thing in the history of forever.

-----
Tapatalk? More like MoneyGrabTalk, amirite?!

akfury
09-26-2012, 07:00 PM
Agreed. Was hoping for a shoulder Vanity on one or 2 of the classes at least. (Have plenty of back van)

Back and shoulder are the same ...

Weenis
09-26-2012, 07:02 PM
I'll take your unwanted beer, and gladly. Beer is the greatest thing in the history of forever.

I'll drink to that ;)

StompArtist
09-26-2012, 07:04 PM
That's not beer guys, its the fluid recycling system.

Traosabara
09-26-2012, 09:14 PM
The operative's Arbiter's back has grown on me. I actually really like it now.
The only wish I have for it is that it was a bit bigger.

BodMaster
09-26-2012, 11:04 PM
Back and shoulder are the same ...

But are they worn the same? And do they really have to be the same? ;)

Zaonabiuibil
09-27-2012, 05:41 AM
But are they worn the same? And do they really have to be the same? ;)

I wish there was a shoulder AND back vanity slot(s). I wouldn't mind wearing squiddy with my arbiters back.

Corpser
09-27-2012, 07:44 AM
i was sort of expecting i don't know wings with electricity? i like them a little but a few re designs and a vote on our favourites couldn't hurt i mean we are grinding all this way we should get a small say in it, o have to say the helmets started the set out with such potential i like the op set, and the engineer is pretty good but the commando is terrible the helmet is nice but the rest........ ew

BodMaster
09-27-2012, 09:09 AM
I wish there was a shoulder AND back vanity slot(s). I wouldn't mind wearing squiddy with my arbiters back.

Yup that's what I was getting at (; (Even if Vanity piece only and it be pretty awesome)

have to say the helmets started the set out with such potential i like the op set, and the engineer is pretty good but the commando is terrible the helmet is nice but the rest........ ew

Agreed, Helm was where it was at, dealt with Com chest, but back, legs and arms... what a mess. (I kinda like the back without that flag)

Iron Hand
09-27-2012, 09:12 AM

Yup that's what I was getting at (; (Even if Vanity piece only and it be pretty awesome)

have to say the helmets started the set out with such potential i like the op set, and the engineer is pretty good but the commando is terrible the helmet is nice but the rest........ ew

Agreed, Helm was where it was at, dealt with Com chest, but back, legs and arms... what a mess. (I kinda like the back without that flag)

It's not a flag.. it is a "TEXACO" sign.

*Zero*
09-27-2012, 11:23 AM
The com back needs the blue lights on the back like the helm. Like the holographic fins on the helm the back pieces need to be like that and make the star the same.

Slant
09-27-2012, 02:58 PM
wings will make ops happy

Astrocat
09-27-2012, 03:00 PM
wings will make ops happy

Agreed. And a plasma ball or space effect for Engineers will make them happy too!

--
Sent by a Cat, using Tapatalk in Space!

BodMaster
09-27-2012, 03:04 PM
The com back needs the blue lights on the back like the helm. Like the holographic fins on the helm the back pieces need to be like that and make the star the same.

I was thinking the same too, for some reason it's just little metal/chrome pieces hanging out of the back. (Zoomed in when I got it, to make sure I wasn't seeing things... damn that Art for making me wear it!)