PDA

View Full Version : Hi. ^^

Aoi
09-20-2012, 07:21 PM
Hi. I'm Aoi. ^^
I discovered Star Legends in the Chrome Web Store today, and thought it would be fun to try. :D

It is addicting already. ^^
I've chosen the Operative and I go by Yumiko in game. I want to be friends with everyone. :D

Astrocat
09-20-2012, 07:32 PM
Hello there !
First of all, i'd like to welcome you to our awesome community!
If you need anything, or help, i'll be glad to help, so just PM me for that! At your service! I'm Astrocat (you can call me cat) *shakes hands* .
I hope you enjoy it here!

For your 48%, it's fine, just wait :).

Any questions? You may have a look here: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?37475-Star-Legends-Frequently-Asked-Questions-quot-Guide-quot-For-New-Players

Take care, and see ya around!

-Astrocat

ArtofWar
09-20-2012, 07:53 PM
welcome to the forums and to the game! :)
if you have any questions just ask me :) in-game name: Artofwar

Fao
09-20-2012, 07:58 PM
Welcome to the Forums and Star Legends! Both are great Communities and very friendly!

I'd suggest joining a guild when you start! They help out a lot! You don't have to, but if you'd like to join my guild, Saviors of Space(SoS) go to Saviorsofspace.forumotion.com and register, then fill out a template so we can review it!

Thanks! And enjoy the game!

Aoi
09-20-2012, 08:17 PM
Thank you everyone. ^^

Szangheili
09-20-2012, 09:40 PM
Welcome to the forums! Enjoy your stay!! ;)

SkillFullGamer
09-23-2012, 10:00 AM
Hi, and welcome!
I'm Aliss. Btw:make a commando! Team awesome!

enix21
09-24-2012, 10:30 AM
oh man cant wait till you see the rest of the spacetime studios games there awesome!

Fudginator
09-24-2012, 01:02 PM
Hello and welcome t the forums buddy :) Hope you get a good start. You can also be an Ambassador of Blackstar (AoB) if you apply and get accepted. Here's the link:
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/forumdisplay.php?80-Star-Legends-Ambassador-Applications

Astrocat
09-24-2012, 08:26 PM
Hello and welcome t the forums buddy :) Hope you get a good start. You can also be an Ambassador of Blackstar (AoB) if you apply and get accepted. Here's the link:
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/forumdisplay.php?80-Star-Legends-Ambassador-Applications

Nice greeting you made :).
Just a fast post, just to say that you need to slow on the Ambassadors, when you told her/him that she/he can be one. She/he just started, it's a new player:

Hi. I'm Aoi. ^^
I discovered Star Legends in the Chrome Web Store today, and thought it would be fun to try. :D

So, need to wait a while :rolleyes:..

Corpser
09-25-2012, 04:59 AM
Welcome to the game hope you have fun if you want to add me my main two characters are noble and private just add me :) i'm happy to help out with any tips/tricks you may need if i know just hit me up in game :)

Zaonabiuibil
09-26-2012, 01:43 PM

First off, welcome! Second, Ambassadors are experienced members of our community, so I wouldn't recommend applying just yet, but if you need help definitely ask one.

Also if you need help feel free to PM me on Zaonabiuibil or Enchilada!

Astrocat
09-26-2012, 02:10 PM
First off, welcome! Second, Ambassadors are experienced members of our community, so I wouldn't recommend applying just yet, but if you need help definitely ask one.

Also if you need help feel free to PM me on Zaonabiuibil or Enchilada!

I would be able to do like you and say " what you just posted has already been told " but i'm not gonna do it :)..

--
Sent by a Cat, using Tapatalk in Space!

Zaonabiuibil
09-26-2012, 02:17 PM
I would be able to do like you and say " what you just posted has already been told " but i'm not gonna do it :)..

--

I could say, I explained what you just said so don't have a smart mouth, but I'm not gonna do it :rolleyes:

Astrocat
09-26-2012, 02:20 PM
I could say, I explained what you just said so don't have a smart mouth, but I'm not gonna do it :rolleyes:

Why so serious..

--

Zaonabiuibil
09-26-2012, 02:23 PM
Why so serious..

--

I copied the same exact thing you just said to me. If I was being serious then you were as well. Way to troll :p

Astrocat
09-26-2012, 02:37 PM
I copied the same exact thing you just said to me. If I was being serious then you were as well. Way to troll :p

*runs away* ... *hides* :p

enifreboz
09-30-2012, 05:01 AM
welcome will be really really very happy to meet you in blackstar...........call me XD

Jblazer
10-03-2012, 12:00 AM
Lol

Korax
10-03-2012, 07:02 AM
Welcome to Star Legend. Enjoy and have fun! See you @ the online world. :wink:

Aoi
10-05-2012, 05:32 PM
XD Thank you. ^^

iAmPain
10-05-2012, 06:34 PM
Welcome to the world of Warcraft *epic background song kicks in*