PDA

View Full Version : 2023-05-18 Content Update (302611)

Futumsh
05-18-2023, 12:57 PM
+ Protect Arlor's Royal Family during the Stronghold Siege Event!
+ Use the Energy Portal in Windmoore to reach Castle Vyromir.
+ Defend Arlor's benevolent monarchs from an Orcish onslaught!
+ High Score Leaderboard! Go Solo or Multi and earn points by defending the royals.
+ Score is based on how much health each family member has at the end of 5 waves.
+ Bonus points awarded for quick completion!
+ At least 1 family member must survive 'til the end for you to win.
+ The scenario is failed if all members are slain!
+ Collect Legendary "Orcfire" weapons, armor and helmet (levels range from 10 to 81).
+ Rescue "Elbert the Baby Orc!" Summon Elbert for a passive bonus to Orcfire weaponry.
+ Loot the new Mythic Royal Champion Bracelet from the Royal Family Locked crates!
+ Speak to the Page of Vyromir to spend your tokens on a variety of Unlocked Crates.
+ Check out the event guide: here (https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?695666-Preview-Stronghold-Siege!-Protect-the-Royal-Family-from-an-Orcish-Onslaught!)!
+ Other changes in this update:
+ Slight reduction to the amount of gold looted from Zodias Portal bosses.
+ Mortarax Unlocked Crate and Cryptareth Egg should no longer be visible in the crafting station.
+ Fish Oil damage and experience elixir effects no longer stack with each other.
+ Added Caption (pet description) to egg details.
+ HUD messages for loot and quest progress can now be disabled in social options.
+ Item Spirit XP messages should only be seen by the player owning the item.

Loxed AL
05-18-2023, 12:58 PM
Its not lvl 10+ :/?

Trimis de pe al meu NX659J folosind Tapatalk

Xxsoifongxx
05-18-2023, 12:59 PM
+ Protect Arlor's Royal Family during the Stronghold Siege Event!
+ Use the Energy Portal in Windmoore to reach Castle Vyromir.
+ Defend Arlor's benevolent monarchs from an Orcish onslaught!
+ High Score Leaderboard! Go Solo or Multi and earn points by defending the royals.
+ Score is based on how much health each family member has at the end of 5 waves.
+ At least 1 family member must survive 'til the end for you to win.
+ The scenario is failed if all members are slain!
+ Collect Legendary "Orcfire" weapons, armor and helmet (levels range from 15 to 81).
+ Rescue "Elbert the Baby Orc!" Summon Elbert for a passive bonus to Orcfire weaponry.
+ Loot the new Mythic Royal Champion Bracelet from the Royal Family Locked crates!
+ Speak to the Page of Vyromir to spend your tokens on a variety of Unlocked Crates.
+ Check out the event guide: here (https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?695666-Preview-Stronghold-Siege!-Protect-the-Royal-Family-from-an-Orcish-Onslaught!)!
+ Other changes in this update:
+ Slight reduction to the amount of gold looted from Zodias Portal bosses.
+ Mortarax Unlocked Crate and Cryptareth Egg should no longer be visible in the crafting station.
+ Fish Oil damage and experience elixir effects no longer stack with each other.
+ Added Caption (pet description) to egg details.
+ HUD messages for loot and quest progress can now be disabled in social options.
+ Item Spirit XP messages should only be seen by the player owning the item.

Wow gold nerf [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LichKing1
05-18-2023, 01:03 PM
wasnt score also time based? so multiple players can have the same score easily i guess :|

Sent from my SM-G988N using Tapatalk

leprereturningplayer
05-18-2023, 01:04 PM
Wait wtf?? Fish oils exp + damage don’t stack ?? Nooo shoulda leave the exp ones atleast

asommers
05-18-2023, 01:09 PM
Its not lvl 10+ :/?

It's 10, note adjusted.

wasnt score also time based? so multiple players can have the same score easily i guess :|

Well, if you're on the same team, you have the same score. It's down to the millisecond, so highly unlikely for ties between teams or solo.

-ALS

drawfflerz
05-18-2023, 01:11 PM
cant wait..

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

Hercules
05-18-2023, 01:13 PM
I hope it is light and the reduction of the gold that came out of raha is not noticeable :(

LichKing1
05-18-2023, 01:15 PM
It's 10, note adjusted.

Well, if you're on the same team, you have the same score. It's down to the millisecond, so highly unlikely for ties between teams or solo.

-ALSthis post only mentioned Health so i thought u changed, ty

Sent from my SM-G988N using Tapatalk

Angelaxd
05-18-2023, 02:14 PM
What is the percentage of the gold that they lowered?

Ptcf
05-18-2023, 02:48 PM
Can u at least give us a clue about gold reduction on those Zodias portal bosses, will it be much noticable, many of us paid a hell amount of gold for Gold Loot sets, and we only want to know if you could give us an information about that reduction?

Thewolfbull
05-18-2023, 06:10 PM
Hide loot/quests option is a great change ty

asommers
05-18-2023, 06:15 PM
Please continue to provide Stronghold Siege feedback in this thread (link (https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?695946-Feedback-Stronghold-Siege)).

-ALS