PDA

View Full Version : Question for element expantion

Leyit
05-18-2023, 05:44 PM
recently someone noticed one weapon description and cinco verified this will be with us on the next expansion.

i simply want to ask, is it going to be "water - fire - dirt - air" character bound nation that will affect gameplay including a new LB page, a new stat line(pve - ctf - tdm kind) , maybe some adjustments over NPC quests and main story, new maps and profile elemental flags etc etc... or just some damage and defense adjustments depends the gears / awaks / gems what we use?https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20230518/d415f66bcb406afc318b783ca0144d99.jpg

Snaptubepro
05-18-2023, 07:59 PM
imo...with references to all map throughout arlor...there'll be fire(tindirin), water,(zodias),ice/frost(nordr), dark&light(chancel of light)...idk which map represent earth,....glintsone?

But four most common elements will be fire,water,earth and wind.
Other elements is light,void,normal(cant be affected by any elements).

So, i guess it'll be hard for sts team to introduce elemental damage/defences if it affect all equipment existed before expansion level 86.
If elemental damage/defences only applied to equipment after level 86, it'll be easy but at cost of previous equipment having no elements except weapon like igneath, highfrost...

Leyit
05-18-2023, 08:02 PM
imo...with references to all map throughout arlor...there'll be fire(tindirin), water,(zodias),ice/frost(nordr), dark&light(chancel of light)...idk which map represent earth,....glintsone?

But four most common elements will be fire,water,earth and wind.
Other elements is light,void,normal(cant be affected by any elements).

So, i guess it'll be hard for sts team to introduce elemental damage/defences if it affect all equipment existed before expansion level 86.
If elemental damage/defences only applied to equipment after level 86, it'll be easy but at cost of previous equipment having no elements except weapon like igneath, highfrost...Exactly. i was like, uhh they going to put effect on how they shoot / look the item itself and apply for the recent items too? Thats why i thinked maybe its not about items, maybe its something we can choose like guild.