PDA

View Full Version : Minimap Position/Transparency.

Snaptubepro
05-18-2023, 05:49 PM
Hi devs. Im having a big difficulties whenever i wanna check mobs through minimap because of there's so many visual effect covered the minimap.
Can we have this two option or at least one of it?
1.Change the position of minimap next to our avatar icon.
2.Adjustable minimap transparency.

Having a minimap in the center of the screen, is kinda weird. All game i have played have their own minimap either on the upper left/right.(Mobile legends, PUBG(adjustable), Albion.... many more. AL is the only game whose minimap is on the center of the screen. I dont see this as specialty tho...

Xyv.io
05-18-2023, 06:10 PM
Hi devs. Im having a big difficulties whenever i wanna check mobs through minimap because of there's so many visual effect covered the minimap.
Can we have this two option or at least one of it?
1.Change the position of minimap next to our avatar icon.
2.Adjustable minimap transparency.

Having a minimap in the center of the screen, is kinda weird. All game i have played have their own minimap either on the upper left/right.(Mobile legends, PUBG(adjustable), Albion.... many more. AL is the only game whose minimap is on the center of the screen. I dont see this as specialty tho...

Literally every arpg has minimap in the center, but they do have option to switch to corner. And you can already adjust transparency in options.

Snaptubepro
05-18-2023, 07:01 PM
Literally every arpg has minimap in the center, but they do have option to switch to corner. And you can already adjust transparency in options.

can u name me that arpg that have map in center? Its not "literally every"...its only few lol. Most of mmorpg have their map either in the upper right/left.
Btw, thanks for the new setting i never knew exist. (transparency of minimap).

Xyv.io
05-19-2023, 11:04 AM
can u name me that arpg that have map in center? Its not "literally every"...its only few lol. Most of mmorpg have their map either in the upper right/left.
Btw, thanks for the new setting i never knew exist. (transparency of minimap).

Path of exile, undecember, grim dawn and so many more. And what I said is true, I suggest devs to not make any changes regarding this topic.

Greazemk
05-19-2023, 04:21 PM
Moving the minimap out of the center is big +1

Snaptubepro
05-19-2023, 05:54 PM
Path of exile, undecember, grim dawn and so many more. And what I said is true, I suggest devs to not make any changes regarding this topic.

Game that has their map in the upper right/left.
Mobile legend, PUBG, Genshin Impact, Diablo Immortal, Albion Online, Call of Duty, Eternium and even Minecraft.
And this games are well known/ popular game and none ever complained about the map on the upper right/left.(ofc)
And yes, i never wrote "all mmorpg/rpg/arpg"...i wrote all games(all type,FPS,MOBA,MMORPG,RPG....)

Between what game youre telling me?

Its good to have the map adjustable by our choices. Just like hotbar which we can put everywhere, center, bottom...

asommers
05-19-2023, 09:37 PM
Sorry, we have no plans to change the way the minimap works.

-ALS