PDA

View Full Version : My reaction to Star Legends Lvl.46 Cap Raise.

SkillFullGamer
09-20-2012, 10:20 PM
Well I like many others was soooo excited to get the cap raise. But 2 minutes after I played the map, died 50 times to a stupid blackhole, I just kinda didn't want to play anymore......I was EXTREMELY disappointed in STS.....I mean I don't if alone on this, but I.don't like the map to be insanely impossible to play. I don't like being instantely killed by blackholes or snipers, not a fun thing. I feel like STS thinks that they need to make it more challenging? When in reality they make it a.horrible experience . I honestly thought the map and monsters were backwash from Voleria, I mean using the exact monsters....I mean for Savant its alright, but not on the cap raise......

. . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . ,.-‘”. . . . . . . . . .``~., . . . . . . . .. . . . . .,.-”. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .“-., . . . . .. . . . . . ..,/. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ”:, . . . . . . . .. .,?. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\, . . . . . . . . . /. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,} . . . . . . . . ./. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:`^`.} . . . . . . . ./. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:”. . . ./. . . . . . .?. . . __. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . :`. . . ./. . . . . . . /__.(. . .“~-,_. . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:`. . . .. ./. . . . . . /(_. . ”~,_. . . ..“~,_. . . . . . . . . .,:`. . . . _/. . . .. .{.._$;_. . .”=,_. . . .“-,_. . . ,.-~-,}, .~”; /. .. .} . . .. . .((. . .*~_. . . .”=-._. . .“;,,./`. . /” . . . ./. .. ../. . . .. . .\`~,. . ..“~.,. . . . . . . . . ..`. . .}. . . . . . ../. . . . . .(. ..`=-,,. . . .`. . . . . . . . . . . ..(. . . ;_,,-” . . . . . ../.`~,. . ..`-.. . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..\. . /\. . . . . . \`~.*-,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..|,./.....\,__ ,,_. . . . . }.>-._\. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .|. . . . . . ..`=~-, . .. `=~-,_\_. . . `\,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\. . . . . . . . . .`=~-,,.\,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . `:,, . . . . . . . . . . . . . `\. . . . . . ..__ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .`=-,. . . . . . . . . .,%`>--

Asavadale
09-20-2012, 10:26 PM
Just Farm Numa with a good Group and your all set, it's less hard and not that many snipers (Except for the end) There or any insta deaths

Battlegrinder
09-20-2012, 10:36 PM
Yeah, same here. Once I finish AI Core quests, I'm never going back there.

jackhark
09-20-2012, 10:47 PM
Anyone else die thinking that the black hole was a teleporter and tried to run through it?

HunterSLAYER
09-20-2012, 11:19 PM
Anyone else die thinking that the black hole was a teleporter and tried to run through it?
I didn't know teleporters can "roll" around.

Cahaun
09-20-2012, 11:26 PM
I felt like Pacman in the second room. The ghosts were the mists.

iAmPain
09-20-2012, 11:29 PM
My first thought on the game was:

I remember I signed up for a game called Star Legends, not Mission Impossible: Ghost protocol.

but then on.. things got pretty easy when you get the hang of it.

Give it another shot aliss! :)

Growwle
09-20-2012, 11:51 PM
Yeah, same mobs, they just have more damage and health. You spend more time spamming the stim button, then playing and stim prices are way out of line with the rate you can earn credits in SL. DL is much more innovative and even PL has more going for it, although it is a bit daunting. SL was my favorite game until it became a horrible grind. I will stick with DL and I have high hopes for AL.

Battlegrinder
09-21-2012, 12:05 AM
Here's how to succeed at Crusade:
1: Do the quests for the Cycorp and AI core.
2: Never go back to Cycorp or AI Core.
3: Play Numa.

Fudginator
09-21-2012, 12:08 AM
What's the update like?

BodMaster
09-21-2012, 01:27 AM
Here's how to succeed at Crusade:
1: Do the quests for the Cycorp and AI core.
2: Never go back to Cycorp or AI Core.
3: Play Numa.

Isn't that like saying only 1 map to run on is worth the competiveness of a 10 month update?

Mitchturbo
09-21-2012, 01:38 AM
All whose complaining about lvl 2 and "dying" are a bunch of Wimps :-)
It's actually a really clever lvl design.
Who cares if they die. It's just a game. I've always had that mentality ever since my first day on SL.
Check my death count and you'll understand I laugh in the face of death! Hahahaha!

HunterSLAYER
09-21-2012, 01:43 AM
All whose complaining about lvl 2 and "dying" are a bunch of Wimps :-)
It's actually a really clever lvl design.
Who cares if they die. It's just a game. I've always had that mentality ever since my first day on SL.
Check my death count and you'll understand I laugh in the face of death! Hahahaha!

I like the fact that i have to waste my time standing behind a wall and hitting du'rrex when he's charging his laser cannon or whatever that is.
Best lv EVER.
or get teammates on Arm. Elix to shoot him from behind while i run like mad in the boss room.

Mitchturbo
09-21-2012, 01:45 AM
I like the fact that i have to waste my time standing behind a wall and hitting du'rrex when he's charging his laser cannon or whatever that is.
Best lv EVER.

It's a challenge ;-) It's awesome!

PablobobChan
09-21-2012, 06:03 AM
I like it - it's a challenge. But I understand what you mean, after a while, its just seriously frustrating. Still haven't passed lvl2. XD

SkillFullGamer
09-21-2012, 07:14 AM

Teleporter is the first thing I thought..... I ran right into it 5 seconds after I played for the first time. I didn't thunk sts would do something like a death black hole :(

*Zero*
09-21-2012, 07:24 AM
I had negative feed back too in my Crusade Feedback thread. But since they reduced Xp its not that bad now. If your having trouble with maps quit puging it and run with trusted friends.

SkillFullGamer
09-21-2012, 07:04 PM
I had negative feed back too in my Crusade Feedback thread. But since they reduced Xp its not that bad now. If your having trouble with maps quit puging it and run with trusted friends.

I just hate that I can't solo :(! The mapa should only be as hard as it takes for each character to hace the ability to sólo it!

BodMaster
09-21-2012, 07:30 PM
Or implement it so it depends on group base, that way 1 person could solo (with difficulty), but then if full group the difficulty increases to make up for the map.

Not just to have it set to full group difficulty at all times.

SkillFullGamer
09-21-2012, 07:35 PM
Or implement it so it depends on group base, that way 1 person could solo (with difficulty), but then if full group the difficulty increases to make up for the map.

Not just to have it set to full group difficulty at all times.
Yeah a map that adjusts! How it right now sucks :(

Worship
09-21-2012, 07:54 PM
I agree, lvl40-43 will have a hard time doing the new maps, but once you hit 45 you do runs like theres no tomorrow.
You should also state your reaction to the immense XP requirement drop.. :p 1000xp to level up haha

BodMaster
09-21-2012, 07:56 PM
I agree, lvl40-43 will have a hard time doing the new maps, but once you hit 45 you do runs like theres no tomorrow.
You should also state your reaction to the immense XP requirement drop.. :p 1000xp to level up haha

42 and your good to go, level all the epics start dropping equivalent to your lvl.

Ihavenokills
09-21-2012, 08:20 PM
aww comon its not THAT bad. the things are incredibly easy to avoid + it requires a lil more thought then just shoot and tank the enemies. Got to pay attention to one more thing thats going on WHILE shooting and tanking. I think it was an excellent addition.

HunterSLAYER
09-22-2012, 09:44 AM
aww comon its not THAT bad. the things are incredibly easy to avoid + it requires a lil more thought then just shoot and tank the enemies. Got to pay attention to one more thing thats going on WHILE shooting and tanking. I think it was an excellent addition.

Since its "incredibly easy" to avoid how about you try avoiding the scorns on your K/D Toon?

Sent from my ASUS Nexus 7 via Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

Itoopeo
09-22-2012, 01:20 PM
Wow im here with android app and ur art looks so random for me O.O

Growwle
09-22-2012, 01:34 PM
Spamming stims to stay alive does not require elite skills, just tons of credits which are harder to get in this game than other STS games. This is fine, I guess we are beginning to see that STS is targeting certain games at certain audiences. Making the games more specialized is better than trying to make every game please every kind of player. DL fits my schedule best, so I am focusing on that game. Glad those who like the current state of SL are happy,enjoy.

SkillFullGamer
09-22-2012, 05:50 PM
I want maps like the ones from <-----Shipyard back..... Each was imensley unique and not immensely difficult but manageable. It supplied the needs of K/D toons or poor people coming up, and was not too easy.

Kanozaki
09-22-2012, 06:49 PM
I kind of like the new maps tbh , they have grown on me. Would new content would have been better ? definitely but something is better than nothing.

BodMaster
09-23-2012, 12:21 AM
I kind of like the new maps tbh , they have grown on me. Would new content would have been better ? definitely but something is better than nothing.

Keep making excuses for StS and you may start to believe it yourself ;) (Damn AoB restrictions)

HunterSLAYER
09-23-2012, 02:40 AM
Keep making excuses for StS and you may start to believe it yourself ;) (Damn AoB restrictions)

That may be the reason why Aobs are quitting...just look at dug,ironhand,Test and Art.
All tired of the Aob restrictions placed on them while in the guild.

SkillFullGamer
09-23-2012, 10:14 AM

Yeah, Kanos a Feminist, or is the word I'm think of Enthusiast? Hmmm its kano we'll go with both!

Zaonabiuibil
09-23-2012, 10:16 AM
That may be the reason why Aobs are quitting...just look at dug,ironhand,Test and Art.
All tired of the Aob restrictions placed on them while in the guild.

+ keen and someone who isn't typing this right now.......

Dragoonclaws
02-17-2014, 07:06 PM
You guys just dont get it. The maps are hard to force you to team up!

Leadership spirit needed!
A team is needed!

FluidShot
02-17-2014, 09:18 PM
Woah there. Check the last post date. Huge necro.

Dragoonclaws
02-17-2014, 11:14 PM
:)

was searching for some info about lvl46 cap for Star Legends wikia.. forgot about the oldiness.. just reacted to this

Solid Scorpion
02-18-2014, 04:42 AM
Well it's an old topic but I'll reply anyway

To survive scorn crusade

- vortexes, I see he's pissed with the "blackhole" (vortex), with an op/eng you can destroy the vortex but using anguished pain (op) or pain (eng) when the vortex is nearby, the pain explosion or anguished pain bounce would dmg vortex. It might be a bug so they might fix it, if they do, just watch out lol, hug the corners and you should be fine.
- kill snipers! They're extremely annoying and must be eliminated ASAP before they start one hitting everyone.
- you will need an eng, unless you want to spam stims.
- have a nap guy set devastator, which means to let him/her get into this corner position where he/she could atk the devastator with the nap's AoE atk while devastator can't wipe everyone with laser.

And that's about it, most important of all, get teamates, no way you can solo crusade with those mobs with insane amount of health/armor.

Dragoonclaws
02-18-2014, 09:38 PM
Well it's an old topic but I'll reply anyway
vortexes, I see he's pissed with the "blackhole" (vortex), with an op/eng you can destroy the vortex but using anguished pain (op) or pain (eng) when the vortex is nearby, the pain explosion or anguished pain bounce would dmg vortex. It might be a bug so they might fix it, if they do, just watch out lol, hug the corners and you should be fine.

I never knew tht O_O