PDA

View Full Version : Chaos Arcane

yamanoai
05-19-2023, 03:16 PM
The game is horrible, it doesn't even make you want to spend money in the game anymore, the Warriors' items are about to reach 80m and some of the magician for 300m, all also because there are rumors of expansion and Arcane 86 already people devaluing things should confirm whether or not there is and if there is when it is so that the game does not go to chaos

Enviado desde mi TFY-LX3 mediante Tapatalk

glitory
05-19-2023, 03:19 PM
The game is horrible, it doesn't even make you want to spend money in the game anymore, the Warriors' items are about to reach 80m and some of the magician for 300m, all also because there are rumors of expansion and Arcane 86 already people devaluing things should confirm whether or not there is and if there is when it is so that the game does not go to chaos

I’ve heard someone quoting some dev saying that the 86 expansion will be this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yamanoai
05-19-2023, 03:22 PM
I’ve heard someone quoting some dev saying that the 86 expansion will be this year.

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkBut they shouldn't say anything if they don't spend a month now because of saying that the prices of things go down the drain and in my case I don't put in a single $ more until the game stabilizes.

Cinco
05-19-2023, 03:41 PM
But they shouldn't say anything if they don't spend a month now because of saying that the prices of things go down the drain and in my case I don't put in a single $ more until the game stabilizes.

We are actively working on an Expansion. It could be out this year - but it might not.

Good luck and best wishes! ;-)