Normal is dropping almost the same
My Full Kraken team farms normal now
Please fix this asap
Instead of fixing inflation
why not accept the new currency
Introduce gold bars or increase gold cap
People crying they can't afford gear
Gold farming is broken again
Increasing pay to win players (including myself)
This is bad for new and op players

Bcx
05-19-2023, 08:13 PM
No new player will ever have the chance to afford kraken due to this. Having to save for speed set, gold set, and just a normal zaarus set will itself take months with this nerf especially those with a part time or full time job. What a way to turn off new players from ever attempting this game.

Alome
05-19-2023, 08:21 PM
No new player will ever have the chance to afford kraken due to this. Having to save for speed set, gold set, and just a normal zaarus set will itself take months with this nerf especially those with a part time or full time job. What a way to turn off new players from ever attempting this game.

I think kraken set will drop though...the main reason krak is so expensive is because you can easily recover the gold spend on op set due to elite rahabcor gold drop...now that it is nerfed, the set as it is priced now may not be worth it anymore

Hercules
05-19-2023, 08:39 PM
The same thing happened to me, I had 1000% gl, before I received 110k-98k and now 60k-70k I have several runs and I have not reached 100k in any of them xd I'm sad because I was farming gold for my flawles. It is still possible and raha gives good money but not at the speed that it already had.

I had worked hard for many months to be able to achieve a % of gl so good that I would win by run 100k and I feel that now I returned to the beginning hahaha.

Greazemk
05-19-2023, 08:44 PM
Kraken price's increases as much as gold comes into the game with absurd amount of gold you farm in e-rahab, what do you mean new players are suffering on this result? 3m is enough for avarice, 3m for a new player can be farmed within 1 to 2 days and over time improve how much they farm, I don't think nerfing "slightly" pose a threat at anything at all but a clear benefit for those who've been saving gold to buy a kraken piece.

It's not a bug a glitch or a mistake, there is nothing to fix.

Hercules
05-19-2023, 08:54 PM
And also I think this is a consequence of how fast it became to do a round of raha Due to the amount of damage and power that rogues and mages now have. The best decision was not to lower the gold % but yes to increase the difficulty of raha To even make more use of the new items that have come out in recent events. Return to raha so strong that an elite round lasts 40 or 50 seconds. Like before.

Raf Hamz
05-19-2023, 08:56 PM
Before nerf i can get up to 8m/hour. Now just 4-5m/hour. Idk they always nerf portal boss, this nerf make me lazy to farm

Sent from my M2101K7BNY using Tapatalk

davepyrex4
05-19-2023, 09:13 PM
this was definitely necessary, that inflation that exists today with those ridiculous prices for things that should not cost so much is due precisely to this... I hope that soon we will be able to see real prices again and not fantasies and upside-downs like what we already had until now

Oawaoebi
05-19-2023, 09:19 PM
this was definitely necessary, that inflation that exists today with those ridiculous prices for things that should not cost so much is due precisely to this... I hope that soon we will be able to see real prices again and not fantasies and upside-downs like what we already had until now

A farmer is not responsible for the high prices. That’s the merchers only.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Blvckvxmpy
05-19-2023, 09:20 PM
How they gonna say slight nerf but nerf it by 50%

Lim Weibin
05-19-2023, 09:30 PM

It's not, it's only broken when it wasn't nerfed.

In fact, this was a much-needed nerf considering how the ongoing inflation is going in the game.

lelmapachel
05-19-2023, 10:47 PM
@devs if u “slightly nerfed portals” then kraken should be droping soon, if they’re not dropping so damn, 3 times u nerfed gold loot in maps, i dont see any reason to nerf when inflation is high asf, hope expantion coming this year with a new map to farm gold loot, lot of ur event are disappointing all players… Comoon u guys can do more than that!! And dont say portal are slightly nerfed when the comparation is huge!!!
Slightly and huge is not the same!!, i played lot of game and ur game lot of time disappointed me, dont take this as a hate, is an advice to improve moree!!!

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

pfizer
05-19-2023, 10:53 PM
A farmer is not responsible for the high prices. That’s the merchers only.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

No lol. Inflation happens when huge amount of gold is being injected in the economy. More gold = More purchasing power = Higher prices.

lelmapachel
05-19-2023, 10:57 PM

I dont think is necessary, if it is then why they already nerfed all farming maps multiple times and the inflation still dont drop?

pfizer
05-19-2023, 11:24 PM
I dont think is necessary, if it is then why they already nerfed all farming maps multiple times and the inflation still dont drop?

It won't drop that easily, but at least there is a halt on prices.

Tolonges
05-19-2023, 11:35 PM
just wondering why most players that are favor in nerfing raha are merchants xD

Sent from my CPH2325 using Tapatalk

robetbee
05-19-2023, 11:43 PM
Bring back erahab [emoji35]

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

Naaabmage
05-19-2023, 11:56 PM
Perhaps a nerf was needed yes.....but why give everyone easy Access to gl sets back in winter....why not immediately nerf Raha....STS waits until it's too late n the damage is done....now prices are extremely high n there is and will be a ton of gold into the game for a long time to come...don't expect prices to drop anytime soon

darkfaiths
05-20-2023, 12:35 AM
i miss playing last year when there is no rahab . the event before is good for new players . u can catch up for the gears by just participating always on event .the chance of droping of a expensive loot is high . when inflation happens most of the events is not worth to grind . besides before they nerf normal rahab first so i guess its fine to nerf also erahab too to make it fair . for sure many of u save up farming on erahab . besides there is elite zodias map4 thats always open 24 hours . im just hoping they increase the drop kraken gears before expansion comes. because its impossible to decrease its price because the decrease of inflation of gold is not easy to happen . just my opinion . no hate 🙂✌️

profmsb
05-20-2023, 01:55 AM
now all can see why the inflation happen if read all the comment here...hahaha..atleast during lvl cap 76 n below....weak and average plyer can njoy farm gold too..but since lvl cap 81..the gap between op n average+ weak is skyrocketing...only the op can easily farm gold then event being tailored to suit op plyer n lb only...so let see if this gonna kill the game or not...Al being play n survive many years due to many aspect,not only due pay2win...if many free plyer quit,soon the pay2win plyer will feel bored n quit as many more fun game nowdays...what make al special is that,u can have fun from merch,grind/gl farm/event runner/lb runner/pvp/chatting,playing n knowing many people...if less plyer..all that become meaningless..damn..really miss the fun playing the gme for the past 6yrs

AgentStonoga
05-20-2023, 02:03 AM
now all can see why the inflation happen if read all the comment here...hahaha..atleast during lvl cap 76 n below....weak and average plyer can njoy farm gold too..but since lvl cap 81..the gap between op n average+ weak is skyrocketing...only the op can easily farm gold then event being tailored to suit op plyer n lb only...so let see if this gonna kill the game or not...Al being play n survive many years due to many aspect,not only due pay2win...if many free plyer quit,soon the pay2win plyer will feel bored n quit as many more fun game nowdays...what make al special is that,u can have fun from merch,grind/gl farm/event runner/lb runner/pvp/chatting,playing n knowing many people...if less plyer..all that become meaningless..damn..really miss the fun playing the gme for the past 6yrs

Weaker players are just lazy. I have a friend who started from 0, running normal raha with randoms and now he has over 3k int
It's easy to grind for good gear, just people are either lazy or either they don't have time - and it looks like that in all games - people who spend enough time in a game can get good gear and people who can't spend enough time stay in the bottom.

recilencia123
05-20-2023, 02:27 AM
Slight Nerf?!?!?!?!?
The chest were the only thing consistent
1040gl set
Was getting 120k+ Per run
Now 50-80k +/- less more often
Chest went from 6-8k to 1-4k
Boss Drops stay under 40k
Normal is dropping almost the same
My Full Kraken team farms normal now
Please fix this asap
Instead of fixing inflation
why not accept the new currency
Introduce gold bars or increase gold cap
People crying they can't afford gear
Increasing pay to win players (including myself)
This is bad for new and op players

yes be more equal, nerf normal portal now and all good

Hercules
05-20-2023, 07:17 AM
Part of the solution is my idea to create new items in sir spendalot, which are so cute that they are worth buying no matter if they are very expensive or not. This can help inflation

Ploid
05-20-2023, 08:17 AM
Weaker players are just lazy. I have a friend who started from 0, running normal raha with randoms and now he has over 3k int
It's easy to grind for good gear, just people are either lazy or either they don't have time - and it looks like that in all games - people who spend enough time in a game can get good gear and people who can't spend enough time stay in the bottom.Game is not supposed to be a job, it's supposed to be for fun.

Farming 2m per hour, it would take you 100 hour to buy kraken weapon. And 100 more hour to buy arcane armor.

That's 200 hours of your life farming the same map. It becomes repititive and unfun. 200 hours working a minimum wage job in Canada is 3,400 dollars.

That's why I support bringing back item farming, you could spend like 1 hour a day running, and eventually loot the good item.

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

Fahtsssss
05-20-2023, 08:53 AM
Game is not supposed to be a job, it's supposed to be for fun.

Farming 2m per hour, it would take you 100 hour to buy kraken weapon. And 100 more hour to buy arcane armor.

That's 200 hours of your life farming the same map. It becomes repititive and unfun. 200 hours working a minimum wage job in Canada is 3,400 dollars.

That's why I support bringing back item farming, you could spend like 1 hour a day running, and eventually loot the good item.

I actually feel bad for new players. I couldn't imagine starting from 0 right now in this economy lol kraken items are 150-250m, then speed sets, then other gear. Even with inflation... the prices are crazy and aren't dropped even when they nerfed rahab twice now lol, rahab was more broken than elite sunken. Rahab takes 18-26 seconds to finish. Oh well, I hope devs look into boosting rate for kraken drops maybe 5% or have a system where we can loot these items from a boss that takes 5 minutes to respawn or something..

ign Kinnq

djdjdjdjdjdj:v
05-20-2023, 08:57 AM
goldloot should just be removed completely ngl lol, event farming and thats it

Sent from my SM-A125F using Tapatalk

Freed
05-20-2023, 08:58 AM
Maby one day we will be getting carnival event again? :D

Itzmemohsin
05-20-2023, 09:11 AM

Sent from my GM1913 using TapatalkExactly !!!

05-20-2023, 09:13 AM
i miss farming elite golden pirate chest III lol and puzzlebox III

Ploid
05-20-2023, 09:36 AM
I actually feel bad for new players. I couldn't imagine starting from 0 right now in this economy lol kraken items are 150-250m, then speed sets, then other gear. Even with inflation... the prices are crazy and aren't dropped even when they nerfed rahab twice now lol, rahab was more broken than elite sunken. Rahab takes 18-26 seconds to finish. Oh well, I hope devs look into boosting rate for kraken drops maybe 5% or have a system where we can loot these items from a boss that takes 5 minutes to respawn or something..

ign KinnqYeap, there was time where Skratch Staff was 20m, and Dugg Daggs were 40m during the level 76 expansion. They were very affordable.

The level 81 arcane weapons and armor have been here for a while yet the price is absurd.

People are saying that nerfing gold loot makes it harder for newer player. Infact gold loot is what making the prices sky rocket.

People don't think what happens when 100s of billions of gold gets added to the game regularly with very little ways of making it sink.

AgentStonoga
05-20-2023, 11:30 AM

Arcane Legends is an MMORPG game, farming is the part of these games, it's not Adventure Capitalist.
You're farming more gold per hour with every new item you buy, so you don't stop at just 2m (also, there are events which in some cases are more profitable for beginners).
100h for beginner (you don't need that much time) to buy THE STRONGEST available piece of gear isn't a bad time (in other MMORPG games it takes more than 100h for the strongest players to get the strongest available piece of gear).
There are players who are enjoying running Rahab - just because you're not of them, doesn't mean that others aren't enjoying it too. Even so, you're not limited to farm gold. You can also do merch, hoarding or play events and loot expensive items/materials etc. You also mentioned a job, so you have also a possibility to buy plat and then cash it in.
I doubt anyone who's not living in a third world country would even treat farming in AL as a job.
Now it's too late for bringing back item farming (excluding events) with hope that players would prefer that over farming gold, average player would prefer to farm gold, because he would always be sure to get something instead of risking a complete waste of time.

Ploid
05-20-2023, 11:35 AM
Arcane Legends is an MMORPG game, farming is the part of these games, it's not Adventure Capitalist.
You're farming more gold per hour with every new item you buy, so you don't stop at just 2m (also, there are events which in some cases are more profitable for beginners).
100h for beginner (you don't need that much time) to buy THE STRONGEST available piece of gear isn't a bad time (in other MMORPG games it takes more than 100h for the strongest players to get the strongest available piece of gear).
There are players who are enjoying running Rahab - just because you're not of them, doesn't mean that others aren't enjoying it too. Even so, you're not limited to farm gold. You can also do merch, hoarding or play events and loot expensive items/materials etc. You also mentioned a job, so you have also a possibility to buy plat and then cash it in.
I doubt anyone who's not living in a third world country would even treat farming in AL as a job.
Now it's too late for bringing back item farming (excluding events) with hope that players would prefer that over farming gold, average player would prefer to farm gold, because he would always be sure to get something instead of risking a complete waste of time.Nope, Arcane Gear is the basic requirement for Elite Rahab. Everyone wants an arcane item user in party.

That's 200 hours worth of farming.

The inflation is so high that the prices will increase further and further.

The game used to exist and used to thrive before the addition of gold loot farming. There's no thrill of looting a rare item anymore.

People used to run brackneridge to farm locked eventhough it was not guaranteed every run.

People used to farm locked and sell to other players. No gold was being added to the game this way.

A lot of people already agree that it's time for gold loot farming to go.

Also, a new player could loot a rare item and make 100s of millions in an instant, think about it.

Sulphurea
05-20-2023, 11:50 AM
Amazes me how yall become the greatest economists the world has when it comes to gl, inflation and erahab lmao.
Nerf been consistent but not tragic, still can get decent amount of gold. What i ask myself is, when these "slight" (lol) nerfs to every thing in game will end and when will we get a viable alternative to erahab than doesn't open every million years and has no stupid mechanics like bombs or reflecting dmg shields that kill you even if you just breath?
For beginners thing, i have friends that we can consider beginners and a zaarus set is not very expensive and makes your life easy enough in game. It lets you farm many events where we can drop chests or items that are very profitable, all is required is a minimum of hard work, like back in the days was required from me doing mausoleum full legendary gear. To improve requires effort. With gl nerfed over and over all will remain is those 10 plat buyer players that make you pay 200k a dmg lix. Or ask you 500m for a 1750 plat aura lmao gl with that

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 7 utilizzando Tapatalk

AgentStonoga
05-20-2023, 12:32 PM
Nope, Arcane Gear is the basic requirement for Elite Rahab. Everyone wants an arcane item user in party.

The game used to exist and used to thrive before the addition of gold loot farming. There's no thrill of looting a rare item anymore.

People used to run brackneridge to farm locked eventhough it was not guaranteed every run.

People used to farm locked and sell to other players. No gold was being added to the game this way.

Also, a new player could loot a rare item and make 100s of millions in an instant, think about it.

Elite Rahab is a high end gold map, so you need a high end gear. For players without a gear there are other maps (which unfortunately aren't noticeably worse than elite rahab).
if it takes you 200h of farming (starting from 0) to get armor and weapon then you're doing something wrong.
Inflation is high and nerfing gold farms by 70% wouldn't stop it. There are no gold sinks in game (sts should focus on them first).
Yeah, we know that game existed before adding gl, but they just added it and now it's too late to remove it, because players already got used to it. Also, many players would just stash their gold and wait until prices of every item drastically decrease and then start hoarding every item even more than now, which would piss other players even more than they are pissed at hoarders now.
"A lot of people already agree that it's time for gold loot farming to go." - yeah, I actually had a very similar situation in other game, where players were complaining at new combat system and farming game currency which inflated prices of rare things. Devs decided to make a "Classic" version of this game, where players were able to play a game with old and "better" mechanics, they even gave players back their chars (I meant their chars looked identical like before completely changing the game). After 2 weeks, most players went back to game with new mechanics and "classic" one became dead.
A new played could loot a rare item, but in most cases he would only waste time, since it's basically a gambling. You're risking your time to get a rare thing and in most cases a new player would get more profitable if he farmed gold. You could waste 100 hours and get nothing, meanwhile other player would get super rare item in 5 mins - it's demotivating. Gold farming is fair for everyone, because everyone always gets same amount of gold according to their gear and skill and there's no division into the lucky and unlucky ones (amount of gold farmed and gold sinks is a completely different topic). Btw, there are lockeds for the people who like to risk.

Ilove_Poopoo
05-20-2023, 12:42 PM
Nope, Arcane Gear is the basic requirement for Elite Rahab. Everyone wants an arcane item user in party.

Or we can have both? Not everyone likes to gamble their time trying to loot something, and after investing several hours, ultimately looted nothing.

Whereas gold loot pays out directly proportional to how long you farm, guaranteed payout. That's why people are willing to invest a lot of time into farming gold, because the more grind you put into it, the faster you can afford better gears.

MMORPG is all about grinding. 200hrs seems average to acquire the best gears. Name another game where u get the best endgame items in a day? literally none, so this really isn't the right argument.

Furthermore, who are the "a lot of people already agree that it's time for gold loot farming to go."? Because by the looks of things, the game is only active whenever Rahab is opened, maps are always filled, friendlists and guilds are active. Which is contrary to your claim.

Last time I checked people were just frustrated they couldn't loot their Renowned Wing or Page materials these past events because of how RNG the drops are, in other words, it's literally gambling your time and not many would prefer that. Let us not force something onto others, we can have both options.

Ploid
05-20-2023, 12:51 PM
Or we can have both? Not everyone likes to gamble their time trying to loot something, and after investing several hours, ultimately looted nothing.

Whereas gold loot pays out directly proportional to how long you farm, guaranteed payout. That's why people are willing to invest a lot of time into farming gold, because the more grind you put into it, the faster you can afford better gears.

MMORPG is all about grinding. 200hrs seems average to acquire the best gears. Name another game where u get the best endgame items in a day? literally none, so this really isn't the right argument.

Furthermore, who are the "a lot of people already agree that it's time for gold loot farming to go."? Because by the looks of things, the game is only active whenever Rahab is opened, maps are always filled, friendlists and guilds are active. Which is the contrary to your claim.While I agree with your points, the game is becoming harder and inaccessible with the influx of gold.

I started playing fresh in 2021. With only 30-50 hours of grinding gold in DM, I was able to buy Skratch Staff and Ebon Armor and comfortably play endgame. It didn't take much effort as I used to play from 2013-2016 and had basic knowledge.

The prices of items double or triple in weeks nowadays.

What do you suppose STS should do to stop the total Ingame gold from theocratically reaching tens of trillion?

Awake Event is the only gold sink we have, and it doesn't sink nearly as much gold as it should. Easter isn't a Gold Sink, its gold circulation from rich to poor and the total amount of gold Ingame doesn't change.

Also, I feel Gold Loot farming is another reason events are slowly becoming dead. People would much rather spend their time farming gold than play events as farming gold is more efficient.

Ilove_Poopoo
05-20-2023, 01:17 PM
While I agree with your points, the game is becoming harder and inaccessible with the influx of gold.

I started playing fresh in 2021. With only 30-50 hours of grinding gold in DM, I was able to buy Skratch Staff and Ebon Armor and comfortably play endgame. It didn't take much effort as I used to play from 2013-2016 and had basic knowledge.

The prices of items double or triple in weeks nowadays.

What do you suppose STS should do to stop the total Ingame gold from theocratically reaching tens of trillion?

Awake Event is the only gold sink we have, and it doesn't sink nearly as much gold as it should. Easter isn't a Gold Sink, its gold circulation from rich to poor and the total amount of gold Ingame doesn't change.

Also, I feel Gold Loot farming is another reason events are slowly becoming dead. People would much rather spend their time farming gold than play events as farming gold is more efficient.

Because you forgot the part that the Ebon armor and Skratch Staff were released in 2019. So you make it seem like you only needed to grind 30-50hrs to obtain them, when in fact it is just a natural process of people looting them overtime through locks and were then cheap when u played in 2021. It would be a different story if you had to obtain them when they were fairly new and were just as hard to get. Whereas Kraken gears haven't been around for a year yet. So your comparison isn't valid unless we wait another year to check on Kraken prices and see how low they would've been.

Gold loot farming being a reason events are slowly being dead is enough to say that the majority of people prefer in the concept of being rewarded for their time with farming gold, and not depending on rng. Just proves to you not a lot would want the old fashioned way of looting items to only be the medium of earning.

mikesito
05-20-2023, 01:45 PM
+1 removing gold loot and bring back item farming. Luck is so fun

Mr.Loucks
05-20-2023, 03:38 PM
Feels like Normal drops have been fixed
Elite is now better to farm again
Thank you for double checking data
15% sure feels like 50% but I'll accept it
Goodluck to all new players

Luckycharmx
05-20-2023, 08:46 PM
Or increase drop rate on kraken items which will make them cheaper

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Luckycharmx
05-20-2023, 08:49 PM

List of igns that wants GL set needs to go.

They better have 1k gl sets!

Maryher
05-20-2023, 09:00 PM
Gold loot nerf was unfair for those who just bought kraken gear to farm erahab. Auto quit then.

Sent from my SM-M515F using Tapatalk

Qeeso
05-20-2023, 09:01 PM
[emoji3061][emoji3061][emoji3061]

Sent from my YAL-L21 using Tapatalk

Ploid
05-20-2023, 09:07 PM
List of igns that wants GL set needs to go.

They better have 1k gl sets!

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkI have 950gl, I hope that counts lol.

Luckycharmx
05-20-2023, 09:11 PM
950gl is nothing. And give the list of ppl that says they want GL sets go. Or the ppl that you’re talking about is you. Lets not make up some stories. I have 1.1k gl myself. I understand the nerf but getting rid of it will kill the game. Theres a reason why people invest a-lot in GL sets so they can farm gold. Not “loot items”

Maryher
05-20-2023, 09:14 PM
This game still alive because of gold loot. They farm to buy their things. Not everyone have time to spend on event. After 10 years we all grew up tho have comitments. Can you just make gold limit per rahab?. I mean once rahab open ppl can farm only 5m or 50m or 500m.

Ploid
05-20-2023, 09:21 PM
950gl is nothing. And give the list of ppl that says they want GL sets go. Or the ppl that you’re talking about is you. Lets not make up some stories. I have 1.1k gl myself. I understand the nerf but getting rid of it will kill the game. Theres a reason why people invest a-lot in GL sets so they can farm gold. Not “loot items”

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkHave u considered the effects of insane amount of gold that gets pumped into the game via gold loot?

How's 950 nothing lol, I could upgrade to 1.1k+, but farming gold feels like a job and unfun.

The game was functioning before gold loot. Gold loot was added and people adjusted to gold loot. If gold loot gets removed, people will adjust again.

I don't agree with removing gold loot completely, just nerf it to the point where farming items seems like the better option.

Farming items and gold farming can't co-exist, people would always prefer farming something that has consistent payout but isn't healthy at all.

gunstick
05-20-2023, 10:00 PM

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkSts can't really remove gold loot stuff from game after releasing gears with more and more gl awakes and pets with gl passive, hb, and aa....

But STS should really focus more on looting stuff in new expansion and keeping the gold loot stuff in zodias expansion so players will have both ways of earning gold ( for both type of players who want sure earning by gold farming and those who wish to gamble their luck with looting stuff ).

Sent from my RMX3381 using Tapatalk

Luckycharmx
05-20-2023, 10:16 PM
Have u considered the effects of insane amount of gold that gets pumped into the game via gold loot?

How's 950 nothing lol, I could upgrade to 1.1k+, but farming gold feels like a job and unfun.

The game was functioning before gold loot. Gold loot was added and people adjusted to gold loot. If gold loot gets removed, people will adjust again.

I don't agree with removing gold loot completely, just nerf it to the point where farming items seems like the better option.

Farming items and gold farming can't co-exist, people would always prefer farming something that has consistent payout but isn't healthy at all.

Well if you dont like gold loot farming. You can also try farming rare items which u can still farm some. And yes 950gl is nothing compared to 1.1k gl. If you can upgrade to 1.1k gl why u haven’t done it? Oh for you its like a job and unfun. For some players thats how they get their items since they dont buy plat. So u can always stop farming if u want. Dont have to drag others just because of your personal preferences

Qeeso
05-20-2023, 10:27 PM
Well if you dont like gold loot farming. You can also try farming rare items which u can still farm some. And yes 950gl is nothing compared to 1.1k gl. If you can upgrade to 1.1k gl why u haven’t done it? Oh for you its like a job and unfun. For some players thats how they get their items since they dont buy plat. So u can always stop farming if u want. Dont have to drag others just because of your personal preferences

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk+1
Only real players knows that 950gl is not counted as 1k. Real players know how much you need to invest to get 1.1k gl.

Sent from my YAL-L21 using Tapatalk

Ploid
05-20-2023, 10:52 PM

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkI am only speaking for the betterment of economy in the long run. How can u be so selfish? Prices are getting insane.

Whats stopping players from adding hundreds of trillions of gold in the game? What effects do you think that would have on economy?

In the great depression, people had to use a cart full of money to buy a single bread, is that what you really want for the community?

Sometimes you just gotta take the L and hope that the changes causes improvement.

Luckycharmx
05-21-2023, 07:00 AM
I am only speaking for the betterment of economy in the long run. How can u be so selfish? Prices are getting insane.

Whats stopping players from adding hundreds of trillions of gold in the game? What effects do you think that would have on economy?

In the great depression, people had to use a cart full of money to buy a single bread, is that what you really want for the community?

Sometimes you just gotta take the L and hope that the changes causes improvement.

So great depression eh? Using that analogy doesn’t make sense on this game at all. I get what you’re trying to say but farming items? Spending countless hrs to farm an items feels more like a job to me and unfun and a gamble. Use the banner event for instance. Like some people looted the burning page a couple of runs and others took days to get it. Plus not all people have all the time in the world to farm the said item. So inorder to offset this issue. They nerf the gold drops in e rahab which is totally fine even if the highest loot will be like 20k. Theres 1 comment on the top summarizes it better than me (ilove_poopoo). No ones taking an L here. I would love the game to stay alive as long as it can. Removing goldloot at all will definitely kill the game. Cuz while ya’ll farm the item. Plat buyers could just buy it easily.

Luckycharmx
05-21-2023, 07:02 AM
I am only speaking for the betterment of economy in the long run. How can u be so selfish? Prices are getting insane.

Plat buyers and gold farmers need each other.

05-21-2023, 07:09 AM
So great depression eh? Using that analogy doesn’t make sense on this game at all. I get what you’re trying to say but farming items? Spending countless hrs to farm an items feels more like a job to me and unfun. Use the banner event for instance. Like some people looted the burning page a couple of runs and others took days to get it. Plus not all people have all the time in the world to farm the said item. So inorder to offset this issue. They nerf the gold drops in e rahab which is totally fine even if the highest loot will be like 20k. Theres 1 comment on the top summarizes it better than me. No ones taking an L here. I would love the game to stay alive as long as it can. Removing goldloot at all will definitely kill the game. Cuz while ya’ll farm the item. Plat buyers could just buy it easily.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalkid rather farm items than gold, the available gold in the market is way too enough. i farmed my *** in halloween for boogie bags, and got 100m from them, an achievement for me. and the buyers opened these boogie bags for sure which made some gold sink

Luckycharmx
05-21-2023, 07:13 AM
id rather farm items than gold, the available gold in the market is way too enough. i farmed my *** in halloween for boogie bags, and got 100m from them, an achievement for me. and the buyers opened these boogie bags for sure which made some gold sink

we all have our preferences. Without gold loot set you wouldn’t make 100m

AgentStonoga
05-21-2023, 08:06 AM
id rather farm items than gold, the available gold in the market is way too enough. i farmed my *** in halloween for boogie bags, and got 100m from them, an achievement for me. and the buyers opened these boogie bags for sure which made some gold sink

It didn't make ANY gold sink, they just gave their gold to you. Gold sink is an auction for example, where you pay fee for listing an item on auction.

Maryher
05-21-2023, 08:59 AM

Sent from my SM-A125F using TapatalkWithout gold loot boogie bags only worth for 1k. Wait what did you do with that 100m?. Just move on lazy man get yourself a gold loot set and farm normal rahab lol

bedyns1
05-21-2023, 11:44 AM
I think its terrible take to remove gl. Before gold loot game was much worse for f2p players. It was way harder to afford best gears. Nowdays everyone who puts in the time can get best gears. So i would argue gl makes game much more f2p friendly, but if u live in Canada/US/Germany ur better of just farming in mcdonalds xd

SusAF
05-22-2023, 04:07 AM
Where were all these people when nothing was nerfed ? I mean I could farm 100-120k per run in elite sunken that time and prices were not like the current ones where lets say jupiter aura went from 550m to 1.2b for example . I somehow still consider its just the players manipulating prices . ( on 650gl sets )

And yall forgetting mostly in 99% cases krakens drops only on guaranteed thats like 2.5k platinum approximate ( 200-300$ Depending upon country ).
And then you have chance to pull a ring or helmet which costs 10m .

This entire post is obsolete if you ask me .

Maryher
05-22-2023, 04:13 AM
Just reminder if yall forgot. The most terible inflation recently was the cap n moray fishing event. Blizz aura price up to 450m during that time and now it drop to 350m. And yall still keep blame gl set lol

AgentStonoga
05-22-2023, 05:03 AM
Removing gl would basically kill game. I can't believe that people want to get back to the time where basically 10 people had nekro egg or rendtail ring and most of these players were p2w ones, because it was impossible to farm for it and now everyone can get a high end gear.

Ploid
05-22-2023, 05:52 AM
Removing gl would basically kill game. I can't believe that people want to get back to the time where basically 10 people had nekro egg or rendtail ring and most of these players were p2w ones, because it was impossible to farm for it and now everyone can get a high end gear.I can't exactly remember the exact numbers, but rendtail was 1m around 2014-2015-ish. And it was probably the strongest and most desired item.

KM3 was the best place to farm, and running with luck elixirs. You could always loot 1 lock on average. I take this as an average cuz you could also loot 2 or 3 as well.

I don't remember the exact timing, but a KM3 run took about 2 minutes? And locked used to sell for a stable price of 10k. The demand would rise high when events came around.

So doing maths here, it would take 3 and half hour of farming to make 1m by selling lockeds.

Even if Rendtail was 10m, that's still 35 hours of farming lockeds. Going this line of thought, you could get 100m in 350 hours. Which gave you the Midas Touch Title. It was enough to buy multiple Frank Sets as far as I know.

Now kraken armor and gun alone takes 200 hours of farming.

Y'all having slave mindset for real, just because something is shiny and consistent, doesn't mean it's better.

Also, back then item manipulation wasn't as blatant as today. Some people hoard and manipulate all they want and blame it on inflation. They hide behind the mask of gold loot farming.

AgentStonoga
05-22-2023, 06:49 AM
I can't exactly remember the exact numbers, but rendtail was 1m around 2014-2015-ish. And it was probably the strongest and most desired item.

KM3 was the best place to farm, and running with luck elixirs. You could always loot 1 lock on average. I take this as an average cuz you could also loot 2 or 3 as well.

I don't remember the exact timing, but a KM3 run took about 2 minutes? And locked used to sell for a stable price of 10k. The demand would rise high when events came around.

So doing maths here, it would take 3 and half hour of farming to make 1m by selling lockeds.

Even if Rendtail was 10m, that's still 35 hours of farming lockeds. Going this line of thought, you could get 100m in 350 hours. Which gave you the Midas Touch Title. It was enough to buy multiple Frank Sets as far as I know.

Y'all having slave mindset for real, just because something is shiny and consistent, doesn't mean it's better.

Also, back then item manipulation wasn't as blatant as today. Some people hoard and manipulate all they want and blame it on inflation. They hide behind the mask of gold loot farming.

Rendtail 1m?
Rendtail was legit over 100m, if not even 200m, farming for it was basically impossible. Nekro was 80m(?). KM3 runs were 40s, also KM3 was meta at 46lvl, so rendtail was much cheaper at this time (but still nowhere close to 1m).
My friend was farming hard at this time with lepre and luck elixir and he only got dragon sword and decided to quit later.
Now in 1 month you can easily get kraken weapon + armor and with really hard tryhard you could get even a whole set.

Btw, wasn't glint set 150-200m at this time? Try farming for it with 10k lockeds every 2min.

Maryher
05-22-2023, 07:17 AM
I can't exactly remember the exact numbers, but rendtail was 1m around 2014-2015-ish. And it was probably the strongest and most desired item.

Also, back then item manipulation wasn't as blatant as today. Some people hoard and manipulate all they want and blame it on inflation. They hide behind the mask of gold loot farming.@Cinco can you make arcane legends 2.0 for this guy maybe Ploid Legends? Hes stuck in the past please help.

Yahga
05-22-2023, 07:50 AM
it will be worse if they remove or lower the gold drop rate much more for new players they will not even have to buy a 1m sword

LichKing1
05-22-2023, 09:44 AM

Also, back then item manipulation wasn't as blatant as today. Some people hoard and manipulate all they want and blame it on inflation. They hide behind the mask of gold loot farming.my friend was buying Rendtal for 130m when i was still farming for my Vili set which costed me 200 lockeds while they were around 20k and it took me months to farm up since luck elixs were costly so u would have to hope klaas buffs u and the only other luck% was from lepre, i started playing in early 2013 and got the vili a whole year later, while for my first arcane wpn (frost gun) i had to farm soso much more than what is necessary nowadays
u cant base your whole math off of farming with gold loot, playing events early also makes u a good profit if u r a new player (yea yea, some events sucked on this perspective recently) like farming golden hearts/chests during lovecraft and its actually a mayor boost, ik ppl who got to their kraken sets withing 3months
Im a gold farmer myself and i think devs r going in the right direction by slowly nerfing the overbuffed drops and adding nice rare lootable items in the events so theres something for everyone to play

Sent from my 2201116SG using Tapatalk

frankcastle911
05-22-2023, 11:15 PM
@Cinco can you make arcane legends 2.0 for this guy maybe Ploid Legends? Hes stuck in the past please help.

Sent from my SM-M515F using Tapatalkploid is right with everything he said :v when prices go higher dont stand there crying saying nobody warned

Greazemk
05-22-2023, 11:20 PM
@Cinco can you make arcane legends 2.0 for this guy maybe Ploid Legends? Hes stuck in the past please help.

Ignorance to oneself can get pretty scary, especially if they're not aware of it. Right, Maryher?

Maryher
05-22-2023, 11:27 PM
ploid is right with everything he said :v when prices go higher dont stand there crying saying nobody warned

Sent from my SM-A125F using TapatalkCry when prices go higher? Bro forgot that hes play inflation legends all this time. Prices go higher? Spend more time on farm. Spend more earn more. Dont be lazy man. You dont have time to farm? Thats your problem if this game dont suit for you. Go play an rpg with auto farming mode xd

Maryher
05-22-2023, 11:31 PM
Ignorance to oneself can get pretty scary, especially if they're not aware of it. Right, Maryher?Dont be that weak. We are not baby anymore. We always have choice either stay or leave.

Greazemk
05-23-2023, 12:03 AM
Dont be that weak. We are not baby anymore. We always have choice either stay or leave.

Right... I'm assuming you agree to gold drop nerfs then?

Maryher
05-23-2023, 12:22 AM
Right... I'm assuming you agree to gold drop nerfs then?ive been on al for so long.Sometimes we got nerf sometimes buff. Either nerf or not im well prepared as always. Its about how you manage,how you play ;)

mikesito
05-23-2023, 08:23 AM

Hope they keep nerfing gl, cry no-life farmers

mikesito
05-23-2023, 08:25 AM
Dont be that weak. We are not baby anymore. We always have choice either stay or leave.

SOME PEOPLE have a life, I won't spend 6/12 of a year farming like a sheep. I have to study, others need to work game is to enjoy not to work. If they paid me for playing Al i would farm 16hours but that isn't the case

Maryher
05-23-2023, 09:14 AM
Hope they keep nerfing gl, cry no-life farmersThey can nerf but cant remove gl. We still earning tho chill [emoji6]

Maryher
05-23-2023, 09:33 AM
SOME PEOPLE have a life, I won't spend 6/12 of a year farming like a sheep. I have to study, others need to work game is to enjoy not to work. If they paid me for playing Al i would farm 16hours but that isn't the caseLol paid playing Al

mikesito
05-23-2023, 09:40 AM
They can nerf but cant remove gl. We still earning tho chill [emoji6]

Don't worry gold sinks are coming in next expansion and your gold will worth less than 1 plat, having 100m will be so common as having zaarus.

wrathfulcat
05-23-2023, 09:53 AM
Don't worry gold sinks are coming in next expansion and your gold will worth less than 1 plat, having 100m will be so common as having zaarus.It is literally happening right now, pretty sure most ppl have 100m or more

GoxusGT
05-23-2023, 10:45 AM
It is literally happening right now, pretty sure most ppl have 100m or more

And yet what I’ve noticed is items prices are constantly dropping, especially the aura vanities, I’ve been keeping an eye on the market prices and just 2 or 3days ago, blizz aura was sold at a price range 400m+, one seller sold for auto price 480m+ and now the sellers set their auto at around 360m, same goes to necro/deluxe necro, ice vortex/deluxe ver. (Lb rare vanities excluded cuz of manipulators)
My assumption was that either some hoarder/s had release them to the public to prepare for the event. Is that so? Or else, based on your point I don’t see why item prices are constantly dropping now, especially in just few days. And people seemed rushing to sell of their items like they know the market prices are dropping.

Encryptions
05-23-2023, 11:06 AM
Nerf was a must, we have lv 86 expansion coming soon and an arcane dungeon thats not yet released. There is no reason for someone to farm 100k every 30 seconds, we started out farming 20k per 2-4minutes then 10k for 1min then it went to 45k per 25s now its 100k per 30s.

arthurboyle
05-23-2023, 12:34 PM
Ive said this before but if they start removing gold loot multipliers on all maps in arlor including dungeons for good and for gl to not be completely useless is to implement a 1 week gl event per month.

Gold is just too easy if you have the gears and time rn, on the other hand if you are new to game playing the endgame might seem repetitive and will lead to early quitters in game

Sent from my SM-A725F using Tapatalk

Yahga
05-23-2023, 02:13 PM
it is not necessary to kill the gl completely for something they took it out in the game and it is a way to get gold

Luckycharmx
05-24-2023, 05:25 PM
SOME PEOPLE have a life, I won't spend 6/12 of a year farming like a sheep. I have to study, others need to work game is to enjoy not to work. If they paid me for playing Al i would farm 16hours but that isn't the case

I guess focus on your studies. The game don’t revolve around you. Ok lets say sts will make a drastic change to where we can loot the items in 2-3 hrs farming. Do you think plat buyers will buy plat? If they can farm the items in those said hours, How long do you think the game would last if the game will base it off on your schedule. How do you think sts will make their money if no one buys plat? Thats why goldloot is necessary to incentivize non plat buyers. I cant farm myself that often so i buy plat to get my gold. Take note i work full time and i have 1.1k gl.And yes nerfing gold drop is fine. No one really ask you to play AL 16hrs a day. In the end of the day its all up to you. If you wanna catch up on some items. Spend money to buy plat or spend time to farm gold.

AgentStonoga
05-25-2023, 04:43 AM

The problem is, the world doesn't work that way just because you want it to.
MMORPG games don't care about your private life, you either spend a lot of time to get better or other players will surpass you. If you have problem with that then you should start playing Adventure Capitalist.

Maryher
05-25-2023, 04:55 AM
I guess focus on your studies. The game don’t revolve around you. Ok lets say sts will make a drastic change to where we can loot the items in 2-3 hrs farming. Do you think plat buyers will buy plat? If they can farm the items in those said hours, How long do you think the game would last if the game will base it off on your schedule. How do you think sts will make their money if no one buys plat? Thats why goldloot is necessary to incentivize non plat buyers. I cant farm myself that often so i buy plat to get my gold. Take note i work full time and i have 1.1k gl.And yes nerfing gold drop is fine. No one really ask you to play AL 16hrs a day. In the end of the day its all up to you. If you wanna catch up on some items. Spend money to buy plat or spend time to farm gold.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk+1

Maryher
05-25-2023, 04:57 AM
The problem is, the world doesn't work that way just because you want it to.
MMORPG games don't care about your private life, you either spend a lot of time to get better or other players will surpass you. If you have problem with that then you should start playing Adventure Capitalist.+1

Péter Ferenczi
05-26-2023, 12:43 AM
This was needed. 1: The Rogue runners and Mage runner always ignored the Wars not 1 war friend left the game because no one wanted to run whit us there or just simply ignored or kicked us from the pt and some wars made videos just to prove we are not useless so stop the cry if you want to start for the gl kill the only class is the right to cry is the Warriors and we not did that we 'tanked' this.I think the biggest joke was to use an 1m worth weapon (polaris) and learn how to "fast proc it" and if you failed you got kicked from the group while others just spammed their skills and waited their stuffs proc and no one cared whe have full krakens too but i loved when the other 2 class needed us to farm the events where only 3 class can start or reccomend to start "death blossom farm in temple event example or this royal stuff event" they hunted the Warrior players to help so i hope you guys see the problem.
2: The game gold income is just got so broken when they buffed the e raha gold rate lot of ppl who have no other thing to do just run the map like a hamster whitin 24 hour got more than 200m if im not say less and this is okay?

3: They Added a Zodiac Gautlent and the "op" dps dealer pros who one shot e raha not want to run there because why? They not got anything from there and that map is just left to the dust yet. I think you guys know what i mean. Yeah. I think they want to start the life there thats why they slowly kill raha and i don't blame them only just the thing for why just now?

This was the best choice now and i understand it is hurt to not get millions/hour but everything good is come to end one day.

AgentStonoga
05-26-2023, 05:36 AM
This was needed. 1: The Rogue runners and Mage runner always ignored the Wars not 1 war friend left the game because no one wanted to run whit us there or just simply ignored or kicked us from the pt and some wars made videos just to prove we are not useless so stop the cry if you want to start for the gl kill the only class is the right to cry is the Warriors and we not did that we 'tanked' this.I think the biggest joke was to use an 1m worth weapon (polaris) and learn how to "fast proc it" and if you failed you got kicked from the group while others just spammed their skills and waited their stuffs proc and no one cared whe have full krakens too but i loved when the other 2 class needed us to farm the events where only 3 class can start or reccomend to start "death blossom farm in temple event example or this royal stuff event" they hunted the Warrior players to help so i hope you guys see the problem.
2: The game gold income is just got so broken when they buffed the e raha gold rate lot of ppl who have no other thing to do just run the map like a hamster whitin 24 hour got more than 200m if im not say less and this is okay?

3: They Added a Zodiac Gautlent and the "op" dps dealer pros who one shot e raha not want to run there because why? They not got anything from there and that map is just left to the dust yet. I think you guys know what i mean. Yeah. I think they want to start the life there thats why they slowly kill raha and i don't blame them only just the thing for why just now?

This was the best choice now and i understand it is hurt to not get millions/hour but everything good is come to end one day.

Many people want to run with wars, but with the polaris ones.
"learn" how to fast proc is simple, just use any pet with haste in hb (especially pupper or malthus bcs of gl) + h tad aa.
2x vengeful blood is also helpful if another person for 2nd-3rd stage isn't buffing you with seirian aa for example.

Naaabmage
05-26-2023, 02:05 PM

Not always ignored wars wdym.... only nabs nvr wanted wars...wars always welcome didn't need pola either a war can kill mini fast too

bleuberry
06-02-2023, 10:33 AM
expansion coming soon

Melorz
06-03-2023, 04:40 AM
expansion coming soon

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkYess new maps

Sent from my RMX3687 using Tapatalk

Polosam
06-03-2023, 08:37 AM
expansion coming soon

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkSource? Unless you refer to expansion as the release of new map

Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk

Maryher
06-03-2023, 08:43 AM
expansion coming soon

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkExpansion? You mean new arcane map for gold farm? Lol

Ploid
06-04-2023, 12:08 PM
Source? Unless you refer to expansion as the release of new map

Sent from my M2012K11AG using TapatalkAsommer said that Expansion may be this year. Someone even provided a screenshot of it in one of the threads.

Polosam
06-04-2023, 12:20 PM
Asommer said that Expansion may be this year. Someone even provided a screenshot of it in one of the threads.

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk"May" can be way far from what will actually happen, unless they confirm it officially. They are preparing a new zodiac map, so in my mind, I don't see the expansion coming soon. Could be absolutely wrong tho

LichKing1
06-04-2023, 12:23 PM
Asommer said that Expansion may be this year. Someone even provided a screenshot of it in one of the threads.

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalkand Cinco lastly said it wouldnt be a surprise if its not this year

Sent from my SM-G988N using Tapatalk

Ploid
06-04-2023, 12:23 PM
"May" can be way far from what will actually happen, unless they confirm it officially. They are preparing a new zodiac map, so in my mind, I don't see the expansion coming soon. Could be absolutely wrong tho

Sent from my M2012K11AG using TapatalkIf you use brain for a bit. A dev said that the expansion may be this year, it means that it's pretty much almost done.

So if it's not by the end of this year, it'll be early next year.

Polosam
06-04-2023, 12:29 PM
If you use brain for a bit. A dev said that the expansion may be this year, it means that it's pretty much almost done.

So if it's not by the end of this year, it'll be early next year.

Sent from my GM1913 using TapatalkI used my brain and explained exactly my thought process [emoji851]. I guess we only have to wait and see what will actually happen. I just don't like miss information, this is why I commented in the first place, as there is no official announcement about an expansion coming soon

wrathfulcat
06-04-2023, 02:03 PM
I used my brain and explained exactly my thought process [emoji851]. I guess we only have to wait and see what will actually happen. I just don't like miss information, this is why I commented in the first place, as there is no official announcement about an expansion coming soon

Sent from my M2012K11AG using TapatalkThey said it. Tho I think its too early for an expansion.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20230604/8f6994a8eed0be45ab7ed8188378ec76.jpg

Polosam
06-04-2023, 02:51 PM
They said it. Tho I think its too early for an expansion.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20230604/8f6994a8eed0be45ab7ed8188378ec76.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkFair enough, thank you for the photo

Targett
06-07-2023, 03:48 AM
They said it. Tho I think its too early for an expansion.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20230604/8f6994a8eed0be45ab7ed8188378ec76.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkLooking forward to that expansion

Sent from my SM-G988U1 using Tapatalk