View Full Version : Normal Rahab not nerfed again? Elite Zodias maps gives similar gold to E Raha?

AgentStonoga
05-20-2023, 02:13 AM
Why is normal rahabkor not nerfed again and you only nerfed elite? Me (1155gl) can still get same amount of gold on normal rahab (50-70k) per run, but elite one was nerfed by about 30-33% I think (68-106k per run now).
Still, if you have a good pt (war with polaris and fast mini killer) then elite should be a bit better (but difference between elite and normal now is too small considering how fast and easy are runs on normal raha and it's almost impossible to fail them) but if your pt is weak then better think about farming normal rahab.
But... I even seen better players claiming that elite rahab is equal to normal rahab now, which is unfair.
Also, if only portals got a nerf it means that we can farm exactly the same amount of gold in Elite Maps like Sunken or Sanctuary. Remember that these maps are OPEN 24/7 and for rahab we have to wait until portal is opened - and the amount of gold we can farm in 1h is either same or similar.
At least you could give timed raha same gold drop as elite rahab had before nerf - this rahab is harder than standard elite more and having higher gold drop here sounds reasonable.
@devs

recilencia123
05-20-2023, 02:25 AM
Why is normal rahabkor not nerfed again and you only nerfed elite? Me (1155gl) can still get same amount of gold on normal rahab (50-70k) per run, but elite one was nerfed by about 30-33% I think (68-106k per run now).
Still, if you have a good pt (war with polaris and fast mini killer) then elite should be a bit better (but difference between elite and normal now is too small considering how fast and easy are runs on normal raha and it's almost impossible to fail them) but if your pt is weak then better think about farming normal rahab.
But... I even seen better players claiming that elite rahab is equal to normal rahab now, which is unfair.
Also, if only portals got a nerf it means that we can farm exactly the same amount of gold in Elite Maps like Sunken or Sanctuary. Remember that these maps are OPEN 24/7 and for rahab we have to wait until portal is opened - and the amount of gold we can farm in 1h is either same or similar.
At least you could give timed raha same gold drop as elite rahab had before nerf - this rahab is harder than wlite more and having higher gold drop here sounds reasonable.
@devs

-1 everithing good rn

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

AgentStonoga
05-20-2023, 02:28 AM
-1 everithing good rn

You're not even farming in elite zodias and portal maps, invalid opinion.
Nerfing only elite portals and keeping normal portals and elite zodoas same (and in overall gold drop is similar in all maps) is unfair.

recilencia123
05-20-2023, 02:30 AM

how do u know? jajajaja wdf xD nerf portal is good for inflation, u do great job devs :)

AgentStonoga
05-20-2023, 02:41 AM
how do u know? jajajaja wdf xD nerf portal is good for inflation, u do great job devs :)

I know, because I see your ign and I never saw you farming.
And if you think thar nerfing elite portal will do anything to inflation then you're wrong. There are no gold sinks (unless 2m gold for 5 plat worth of pull is a gold sink lmao), the amount of gold will always rise and rise, even if portal maps would be closed forever.
From logical (might be hard for you) point of view, why normal portal maps are (in total) close or similar to total gold drop next to elite portals? I think that elite portal should have noticeably better drop per 1h than normal one, because it's E L I T E. And if only elite portal maps got nerfed then why elite sunken and sanctuary give now similar drop to elite rahabkor? These maps are open 24/7 and for rahab we have to wait until it open.
If STS are nerfing gold drop then they should nerf from all maps, not only elite portals.

recilencia123
05-20-2023, 02:46 AM
I know, because I see your ign and I never saw you farming.
And if you think thar nerfing elite portal will do anything to inflation then you're wrong. There are no gold sinks (unless 2m gold for 5 plat worth of pull is a gold sink lmao), the amount of gold will always rise and rise, even if portal maps would be closed forever.
From logical (might be hard for you) point of view, why normal portal maps are (in total) close or similar to total gold drop next to elite portals? I think that elite portal should have noticeably better drop per 1h than normal one, because it's E L I T E. And if only elite portal maps got nerfed then why elite sunken and sanctuary give now similar drop to elite rahabkor? These maps are open 24/7 and for rahab we have to wait until it open.
If STS are nerfing gold drop then they should nerf from all maps, not only elite portals.

ahh i know u spend loot in ur gl set but its ok little boy, sometimes people lose sometimes win, in this case u lose xD so just go ahead and have fun and try to be more 'logical' and guess what will be the next decision of devs :3

AgentStonoga
05-20-2023, 03:02 AM
ahh i know u spend loot in ur gl set but its ok little boy, sometimes people lose sometimes win, in this case u lose xD so just go ahead and have fun and try to be more 'logical' and guess what will be the next decision of devs :3

It sounds like you think that I'm complaining only about nerfing elite rahab drop.
I'm not complaining about nerfing elite rahab, because I knew that another nerf would come sooner or later. I'm complaining, because other maps aren't nerfed, which has no sense if now normal rahab is close to elite one and elite sunken and sanctuary which are opened 24/7 are basically same as elite rahab(?)

mwmbgs
05-20-2023, 03:06 AM
normal nerfed too

Beanecacan
05-20-2023, 03:56 AM

Inflation wont stop and prices wont drop u big brain boy

recilencia123
05-20-2023, 04:03 AM
Inflation wont stop and prices wont drop u big brain boy

if u sayy man xD

Beanecacan
05-20-2023, 04:04 AM
if u sayy man xD

Have u even know what is inflation and how it works ? I think no

SusAF
05-20-2023, 05:21 AM
Why do we have to fight among ourself ? Like please think for both sides .... 1000 gl sets arent cheap and even to make benefit out of it players needs to first farm the amount they spent on it with ratio to the least time it takes to farm that particular amount . Then if normal maps and elite portal maps and elite normal maps would have SAME drop rate wouldnt that mean the era for f2p to even able to farm gold to buy something which isnt like affordable without no lifing the game ?

Inflation is done by community , nothing to do with amount of increase in gold , when no nerf was there prices were actually lesser than what they currently are after every possible gold farm nerf .

Farmers also spend time for gold not like merching( skilled based thing just giving example ) , price manipulation , scamming which is quite fluent currently .

So yeah respect everyones opinion , dont jump upon players for their views . Just end it on -1 or direct your views towards devs rather than attempting to murder each other .

AgentStonoga
05-20-2023, 06:26 AM
Why do we have to fight among ourself ? Like please think for both sides .... 1000 gl sets arent cheap and even to make benefit out of it players needs to first farm the amount they spent on it with ratio to the least time it takes to farm that particular amount . Then if normal maps and elite portal maps and elite normal maps would have SAME drop rate wouldnt that mean the era for f2p to even able to farm gold to buy something which isnt like affordable without no lifing the game ?

Inflation is done by community , nothing to do with amount of increase in gold , when no nerf was there prices were actually lesser than what they currently are after every possible gold farm nerf .

Farmers also spend time for gold not like merching( skilled based thing just giving example ) , price manipulation , scamming which is quite fluent currently .

So yeah respect everyones opinion , dont jump upon players for their views . Just end it on -1 or direct your views towards devs rather than attempting to murder each other .

AL since 81 cap was always a f2p game, people who are screaming that AL is p2w are either the ones who don't farm (grinding is a part of all mmorpg games, these games aren't Adventure Capitalist) or the ones who just can't play (i see how these people are playing and I always want to laugh/rage, many of them don't even listen to advices, so there's nothing you can do with that).
Same drop in all maps decreases competitivity and motivation. What's the point of waiting few days for elite portal if you can farm similar amount of gold in map which is open 24/7? What's the point of upgrading your ms/dmg/gl gear if you don't get any benefits from it, since you can farm similar amount of gold in easier maps?
Inflation is done by higher amount of gold in circulation, which allows people to offer more for items. For example, let's say that jupiter aura was 700m and finding a buyer took several days. After 1-2 weeks of people farming gold in reworked maps, you got 5 buyers for your auto price. What's the point of selling it for 700m, if you actually got 5 people who can pay that much? Obviously you'll sell it to a buyer who'll outbid other buyers.
Nerfs aren't changing anything. You could even nerf all maps by 70% and it wouldn't stop inflation, because there are no gold sinks in AL. We'll always farm much more gold than we'll spend. We're probably not spending even 1/10 of the amount of gold we farm.
Price manipulation and scamming has nothing to do with that.

Kinggg
05-20-2023, 06:27 AM
-1, the war with inflation is the best for the game.

AgentStonoga
05-20-2023, 06:34 AM
-1, the war with inflation is the best for the game.

Read again whole thread - main discussion (tomed raha is an addition) is about normal raha/eiite zodias maps being close in farmed amount of gold next to elite raha, which may suggest nerfing them.
Anyway, nerfing gold drop even from all maps won't do anything to inflation.

Cinco
05-20-2023, 07:15 AM
Both Elite and Normal Zodias maps (not just portals) should have been reduced by ~15%

I'll look into it. Probably just missed some data.

Naaabmage
05-20-2023, 07:21 AM
Every good piece of gear is hidden behind a paywall....lol f2p ....game is far from free to play...in other games u can actually loot op items from bosses n stuff....here only way arcs come into the game is by ppl opening locks and your basically gambling ....in hopes of looting an arc when open locks

Hercules
05-20-2023, 07:29 AM
Thanks for making the problem visible in this post and making it bigger xD

AgentStonoga
05-20-2023, 07:29 AM
Both Elite and Normal Zodias maps (not just portals) should have been reduced by ~15%

I'll look into it. Probably just missed some data.

Portals should've been nerfed by 15% too? Because for now, Elite Rahabkor is closer to 30% nerf than 15% (especially chests). @Cinco

LichKing1
05-20-2023, 07:56 AM
Portals should've been nerfed by 15% too? Because for now, Elite Rahabkor is closer to 30% nerf than 15% (especially chests). @Cincoyh its for sure 30%, and i agree all maps should be nerfed equally no matter the number

Sent from my SM-G988N using Tapatalk

Cinco
05-20-2023, 07:59 AM
Portals should've been nerfed by 15% too? Because for now, Elite Rahabkor is closer to 30% nerf than 15% (especially chests). @Cinco

No it's 15%

Cinco
05-20-2023, 08:00 AM
yh its for sure 30%, and i agree all maps should be nerfed equally no matter the number

Sent from my SM-G988N using Tapatalk

For sure it's 15% - but there is still a wide range of min / max.

AgentStonoga
05-20-2023, 08:15 AM
No it's 15%

Really? Before this nerf, my lowest drop from Elite Rahabkor was 22.7k and highest one was 71k. Now my lowest was like 18.6k and highest one 56k. Before my highest gold drop from chest was exactly 10271 gold, now I don't remember if I had any 7k gold chest. I have 1155 base gl (without pet passives and aa). However, if I were running with pt who use all pet PA and HB, I could feel maybe 15-20% difference from boss, but if we're talking about chests, there's no way that they are nerfed by only 15%. Before I was getting 10k even without my pt, now I can't get a 7k from chest, highwst for now was around 6650 gold (and I'm not getting 6k+ chest in every run, before run I had 8.5-9.5k chests basically in every run)
When I see how much I get per run now and how much I was getting before, it's definitely closer to 30% than 15%.
@Cinco

Cinco
05-20-2023, 08:38 AM
Really? Before this nerf, my lowest drop from Elite Rahabkor was 22.7k and highest one was 71k. Now my lowest was like 18.6k and highest one 56k. Before my highest gold drop from chest was exactly 10271 gold, now I don't remember if I had any 7k gold chest. I have 1155 base gl (without pet passives and aa). However, if I were running with pt who use all pet PA and HB, I could feel maybe 15-20% difference from boss, but if we're talking about chests, there's no way that they are nerfed by only 15%. Before I was getting 10k even without my pt, now I can't get a 7k from chest, highwst for now was around 6650 gold (and I'm not getting 6k+ chest in every run, before run I had 8.5-9.5k chests basically in every run)
When I see how much I get per run now and how much I was getting before, it's definitely closer to 30% than 15%.
@Cinco

Yes. Really. I understand anecdotal evidence is pretty compelling for players - but the actual game data shows precisely how much is coming in with every loot.

Keep in mind there is a wide variance of min and max gold per loot instance per monster.

Best wishes!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AgentStonoga
05-20-2023, 09:12 AM
Yes. Really. I understand anecdotal evidence is pretty compelling for players - but the actual game data shows precisely how much is coming in with every loot.

Keep in mind there is a wide variance of min and max gold per loot instance per monster.

Best wishes!

I can't think about it as an anecdotal evidence, because there's no person (which farms E Raha) in AL who can say that chests were nerfed by 15%, everybody keep saying that chests got at least 30% nerf and now they farm at least 30% less than before.
7k chest should be equal to ~8235 gold chest before nerf. Before nerf I was getting at least once 8k from chest in most runs and now there are no runs where I can get 7k gold (I also have pretty often runs where I don't even get a 6k, which is equal to ~7060 gold before nerf and 7k+ was basically in every run more than once).
We all know that gold drop varies, so I did obviously more than 5 runs for having a more reliable opinion about it.
Maybe it's messed and instead of nerfing normal rahabkor and elite rahabkor by 15%, you nerfed only elite rahabkor by 15% twice or it was a 15% nerf based on old gold drop (before first nerf)?
I already recorded a video of me farming in Elite Rahab before this nerf and I see the difference (I can record another video from now and show the difference if needed)
For now, my highest drop from whole map is around 106k, which is equal to ~125k before nerf. 125k back then was closer to my average than the highest drop. My lowest drop back then was around 97k, now my lowest is around 68k - around 30% difference.
@Cinco

Cinco
05-20-2023, 09:18 AM
I can't think about it as an anecdotal evidence, because there's no person (which farms E Raha) in AL who can say that chests were nerfed by 15%, everybody keep saying that chests got at least 30% nerf and now they farm at least 30% less than before.
7k chest should be equal to ~8235 gold chest before nerf. Before nerf I was getting at least once 8k from chest in most runs and now there are no runs where I can get 7k gold (I also have pretty often runs where I don't even get a 6k, which is equal to ~7060 gold before nerf and 7k+ was basically in every run more than once).
We all know that gold drop varies, so I did obviously more than 5 runs for having a more reliable opinion about it.
Maybe it's messed and instead of nerfing normal rahabkor and elite rahabkor by 15%, you nerfed only elite rahabkor by 15% twice or it was a 15% nerf based on old gold drop (before first nerf)?
I already recorded a video of me farming in Elite Rahab before this nerf and I see the difference (I can record another video from now and show the difference if needed)
For now, my highest drop from whole map is around 106k, which is equal to ~125k before nerf. 125k back then was closer to my average than the highest drop. My lowest drop back then was around 97k, now my lowest is around 68k - around 30% difference.
@Cinco

It’s not messed up. Anecdotal is anything that isn’t the actual game data reporting. No offense.

If you’re advocating that we now increase the gold drops - I disagree. The amount that is being made after this recent 15% reduction is still ridiculous.

Reduction to standard Zodias will happen soon too. That data was missed in the update.

Ploid
05-20-2023, 09:51 AM
It’s not messed up. Anecdotal is anything that isn’t the actual game data reporting. No offense.

If you’re advocating that we now increase the gold drops - I disagree. The amount that is being made after this recent 15% reduction is still ridiculous.

Reduction to standard Zodias will happen soon too. That data was missed in the update.

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkGold loot farming keeps adding absurd amounts of gold into the game, any chance we go back to item farming in upcoming expansion?

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

AgentStonoga
05-20-2023, 01:01 PM

From what I know, anecdotal evidence is a personal evidence where there is doubt as to its veracity. In my opinion, the video of running rahab before nerf for longer time should be proof enough to prove someones point. Even if it's not enough, devs probably have access to everything, so I think that checking how much gold I was looting from chests before nerf vs how much gold I'm looting now should be possible. I'm 101% sure it's more than 15% (at least chests) and I want to prove it in any possible for me way.

I don't hope that you'll buff an elite rahab to be "just nerfed by 15% compared to elite rahab before nerf". I'm complaining mostly, because other maps (including normal rahab) aren't as nerfed as elite rahab basing on my "observations", which is unfair.
@Cinco

|Ares|
05-20-2023, 08:09 PM
-1, nerf it even more as it should be

GucciBang
05-20-2023, 11:22 PM
I don't like gold loot, my opinion is that it should be removed

frankcastle911
05-22-2023, 12:15 AM
I don't like gold loot, my opinion is that it should be removed+1

Sent from my SM-A125F using Tapatalk

dialga94
05-22-2023, 12:21 AM

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkIm sure not 15%. Must be 30%

Gửi từ SM-A908N của tôi bằng cách sử dụng Tapatalk

recilencia123
05-22-2023, 05:40 AM
yess nerf normal portal too sr for be equal

asommers
05-23-2023, 12:13 AM
Latest update (link (https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?696670-2023-05-22-Content-Update-(302741))) reduces standard Zodias looted Gold.

-ALS

Corviness
05-23-2023, 03:28 PM
Nerfing only elite portals and keeping normal portals and elite zodoas same (and in overall gold drop is similar in all maps) is unfair.

I agree to this 100%, is very unfair. It's the freeplayers who are getting shafted the most.

AgentStonoga
05-24-2023, 03:00 PM
Huh, I noticed that some people are planning to quit either farming elite raha or AL, because of that nerf (which is 30%, not 15%). Nerfing it even more in near future wouldn't be the best idea.

GoxusGT
05-25-2023, 06:04 AM
Well just let the kid be it, there’s a reason as to why lv81 arcs have remain exp for over 9mnths now, nerfing portals or gold loot maps simply won’t change anything. I suggest just bring back awake event more often and put event crates in event npc store that cost golds instead of event tokens. If sts still take no action, we all know what’s gonna happen when lv86 expansion drops.

Arkauna99
07-06-2023, 09:11 AM

It is ppl who talk like you who support irresponsible and erroneous decisions by the devs that cement my mindset everyday.

Arkauna99
07-06-2023, 09:14 AM
AL since 81 cap was always a f2p game, people who are screaming that AL is p2w are either the ones who don't farm (grinding is a part of all mmorpg games, these games aren't Adventure Capitalist) or the ones who just can't play (i see how these people are playing and I always want to laugh/rage, many of them don't even listen to advices, so there's nothing you can do with that).
Same drop in all maps decreases competitivity and motivation. What's the point of waiting few days for elite portal if you can farm similar amount of gold in map which is open 24/7? What's the point of upgrading your ms/dmg/gl gear if you don't get any benefits from it, since you can farm similar amount of gold in easier maps?
Inflation is done by higher amount of gold in circulation, which allows people to offer more for items. For example, let's say that jupiter aura was 700m and finding a buyer took several days. After 1-2 weeks of people farming gold in reworked maps, you got 5 buyers for your auto price. What's the point of selling it for 700m, if you actually got 5 people who can pay that much? Obviously you'll sell it to a buyer who'll outbid other buyers.
Nerfs aren't changing anything. You could even nerf all maps by 70% and it wouldn't stop inflation, because there are no gold sinks in AL. We'll always farm much more gold than we'll spend. We're probably not spending even 1/10 of the amount of gold we farm.
Price manipulation and scamming has nothing to do with that.

Bumping this post because this guy understands this game econ + inflation better than Cinco does, apparently.
Worth the bump
Cinco been quiet lately too ... Strange. Almost like he knows his decisions and recent changes are unsupported and widely disliked. "It had to be done" was his excuse for nerfing rahab. LOL. "It must be done" "sometimes these things r necessary"

Okay Darth Vader, take your dark side somewhere else and give me pack F2p inventory slots, stinky.

recilencia123
07-06-2023, 09:53 AM
It is ppl who talk like you who support irresponsible and erroneous decisions by the devs that cement my mindset everyday.

if u think diff than me, doesn't mean u right or i'm wrong kid

Mage_101
07-07-2023, 07:12 PM
17+ hours into Ekenta and rahab is only half way open. Way to kill your portal bosses, sts!