PDA

View Full Version : Level 86 Expansion Suggestion.

Ploid
05-20-2023, 08:09 AM
Hi,

I was wondering if it would be possible to move away from Gold Farming and back to item farming in the upcoming expansion.

For example, you could make level 86 arcane weapons craftable whose materials drop from both lockeds and bosses.

The bosses could also drop locked crates that contain these arcane crafting material.

You could also remove store locks in events, and go back to the old ways in which we used to craft event locks from existing locks.

I don't think it makes sense that tens of billions of gold gets pumped into the game every time rahab is open. This gold hardly exits the game.

Yeah, it sucks running a map and not getting anything, but once u do loot that amazing item, you make a huge profit and you'll never forget that feeling.

Another suggestion:

Lessen the number of mobs in the upcoming expansion and make them not able to overlap. Allow us to select the mob we wanna focus by simply taping on it.

xbell
05-20-2023, 08:17 AM
People with 1k+ gl with 100% would disagree to this

Sent from my V2134 using Tapatalk

Ploid
05-20-2023, 08:20 AM
People with 1k+ gl with 100% would disagree to this

Sent from my V2134 using TapatalkI have 1k Gl myself, I rather spend an hour a day hunting an item which I could potentially sell for a lot of gold instead of mindlessly playing the same map over and over again.

It's alright if nothing is looted, people used to still farm elites back in the days. It was fun.

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

Nouts
05-20-2023, 09:58 AM
+1

Enviado de meu SM-A205G usando o Tapatalk

gunstick
05-20-2023, 10:11 AM
+1

Sent from my RMX3381 using Tapatalk

Switchback
05-20-2023, 11:21 AM
These things are easy to say when you already got rich. Go tell someone still trying to aquire gear to go run a map over and over again and they might progress their account a bit if they get lucky. Besides that its just waste your time, sounds lovely.

Ploid
05-20-2023, 11:25 AM
These things are easy to say when you already got rich. Go tell someone still trying to aquire gear to go run a map over and over again and they might progress their account a bit if they get lucky. Besides that its just waste your time, sounds lovely.When that someone has enough gold to buy an item, the prices will double. That's just how inflation works, lol.

People used to farm item in the old days, so what's the harm?

Ilove_Poopoo
05-20-2023, 11:50 AM
People farm gold because they don't wanna gamble their time with rng loots. Just look at the threads and complaints made during the recent Banner Bash and Renown Events, where a handful of people loot their pages and wings right away vs. people who have been running way way more to go home empty-handed.

Farming gold is so effective because you get rewarded in proportion to how long you farm. Thats why so many engage on it, that's why the game suddenly becomes so much active whenever Rahab is opened.

Mind you also that Gold farming has been in the game for 7yrs (since 2016 Mausoleum/ESG Era). So, the concept of gold farming has been around longer than the game used to cater to solely farming an item.

Devs should rather implement more ways to liquidate gold, like how they recently offered exclusive vanities and crates for gold in the vendor.

Freed
05-20-2023, 12:11 PM
Don't mind this comment :)

Neutrone
05-20-2023, 12:53 PM
+1 let gold farming stop at this current expansion.

Next expansion should be more loot/craft focused

xbell
05-20-2023, 08:45 PM
Farming crafting materials for gears would be good too then the recipe can bought in store by plat or can be looted in locked crates.

Sent from my V2134 using Tapatalk

Tekila
05-21-2023, 03:46 AM
I would say to do that right now before lvl 86 extension.

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

imfeared
05-21-2023, 05:46 AM
There should be both ways to aquire items you want. High risk high reward (loot it) or a fore sure way that could take longer( GL). Eliminating gold loot from the game will do nothing at this point. Say you make 50% less gold an hour and prices drop 50% because of that well still the same amount of time to farm gold for that item.

Ploid
05-21-2023, 05:55 AM
There should be both ways to aquire items you want. High risk high reward (loot it) or a fore sure way that could take longer( GL). Eliminating gold loot from the game will do nothing at this point. Say you make 50% less gold an hour and prices drop 50% because of that well still the same amount of time to farm gold for that item.Both ways can't co-exist unless gold loot gets a significant nerf. People would always prefer gold loot due to it being consistent. This is why not many people play events anymore.

The problem is that gold loot farming keeps pumping gold into the game.

Ilove_Poopoo
05-21-2023, 07:12 AM
Both ways can't co-exist unless gold loot gets a significant nerf. People would always prefer gold loot due to it being consistent. This is why not many people play events anymore.

The problem is that gold loot farming keeps pumping gold into the game.

False dilemma. You are assuming that by further nerfing gold loot, it would suddenly shift players to start farming loot?

As stated several times before and on other threads, people dislike gambling their time farming loot. The reason so many players engage in gold farming is the fact that it pays out fairly, hence, it suggests that players find it rewarding. Again, its the reason the game is active right soon as gold farming was released. Plenty of players had fun just grinding all day, Mausoleum, ESG, DM, EVG, ESS, Rahab.

Both can co-exist, devs have been doing this for a while now by incorporating rare secret recipes/loot into events. Are you forgetting about the lucky looters who have made hundreds of millions from Siafara vanities? Renowned Wings? Pages? Badges? titles?

Also, "not many people play events anymore" narrative is so false. Developers have made a clever way to encourage players to play events, and this is by incorporating bound rewards that no amount of gold can obtain. e.g "Arcane Badge + Renowned Title" from the Crypts renowned Event, "Banner Badge + Bannerman Title " from the Bannerbash Event. I've seen huge activity from these events when they were released.

Developers can always balance the gold pumped in, and they've been doing several additions and changes to mitigate the effects of inflation, such as: Elite Portals receiving their 3rd nerf this year, 2x Awakening Events had happened so far this year, Additions of exclusive bound vanities for gold during the Easter event.

It's all about preference. Those who can find time will farm, while busy players will try their luck looting rares from events. Let us not force someone to gamble their time farming loot, and vice versa.

Ploid
05-21-2023, 08:08 AM
False dilemma. You are assuming that by further nerfing gold loot, it would suddenly shift players to start farming loot?

As stated several times before and on other threads, people dislike gambling their time farming loot. The reason so many players engage in gold farming is the fact that it pays out fairly, hence, it suggests that players find it rewarding. Again, its the reason the game is active right soon as gold farming was released. Plenty of players had fun just grinding all day, Mausoleum, ESG, DM, EVG, ESS, Rahab.

Both can co-exist, devs have been doing this for a while now by incorporating rare secret recipes/loot into events. Are you forgetting about the lucky looters who have made hundreds of millions from Siafara vanities? Renowned Wings? Pages? Badges? titles?

Also, "not many people play events anymore" narrative is so false. Developers have made a clever way to encourage players to play events, and this is by incorporating bound rewards that no amount of gold can obtain. e.g "Arcane Badge + Renowned Title" from the Crypts renowned Event, "Banner Badge + Bannerman Title " from the Bannerbash Event. I've seen huge activity from these events when they were released.

Developers can always balance the gold pumped in, and they've been doing several additions and changes to mitigate the effects of inflation, such as: Elite Portals receiving their 3rd nerf this year, 2x Awakening Events had happened so far this year, Additions of exclusive bound vanities for gold during the Easter event.

It's all about preference. Those who can find time will farm, while busy players will try their luck looting rares from events. Let us not force someone to gamble their time farming loot, and vice versa.Badges are a good way to encourage players to run, sure.

Maybe gold farming and item farming can co-exist, we will have to see what the devs have in the store for us.

It will be challenging for the devs to find the golden spot.

Instead of nerfing gold loot or removing gold loot, maybe it would be better to add more meaningful gold sink?

Currently awake event is the only event that removes gold from the game. Easter, Zavier and other events just help cycle the gold amongst the community.

yamanoai
05-21-2023, 08:37 AM
Hi,

I was wondering if it would be possible to move away from Gold Farming and back to item farming in the upcoming expansion.

For example, you could make level 86 arcane weapons craftable whose materials drop from both lockeds and bosses.

The bosses could also drop locked crates that contain these arcane crafting material.

You could also remove store locks in events, and go back to the old ways in which we used to craft event locks from existing locks.

I don't think it makes sense that tens of billions of gold gets pumped into the game every time rahab is open. This gold hardly exits the game.

Yeah, it sucks running a map and not getting anything, but once u do loot that amazing item, you make a huge profit and you'll never forget that feeling.

Another suggestion:

Lessen the number of mobs in the upcoming expansion and make them not able to overlap. Allow us to select the mob we wanna focus by simply taping on it.It would be very good to have an expansion date to set aside the money and thus have the kraken items of one armed and make good platinum offers so that we can put more into the game and improve prizes For those of us who recharge very often as a goal, it is my opinion of course.

Enviado desde mi TFY-LX3 mediante Tapatalk

UwU123
05-21-2023, 11:56 PM
They could add a bound blue/red gem permanent sale for gold sink but way more pricier. E.g 50-60k for 1 bound blue gem & 400-500k 1 bound red gem.

We'd Still have the same awakening event. that's where the blue gems prices goes down & the tradeable version available to hoard.

Majority of ppl would still buy blue gems in cs until prices match the perma store sale.

lissil
05-24-2023, 09:27 AM
As someone who has unbelievably terrible luck in looting items, I will only support a craft/upgrade direction of gears if the materials essential to the crafting can also be bought by some token system. It’s very discouraging to keep running the same maps over and over again and not get anything. If we make a token system available for the other items as well, you can be the unluckiest person in the world but your hardwork will still be fruitful in the end.

Blvckvxmpy
05-24-2023, 02:34 PM
I have 1k Gl myself, I rather spend an hour a day hunting an item which I could potentially sell for a lot of gold instead of mindlessly playing the same map over and over again.

It's alright if nothing is looted, people used to still farm elites back in the days. It was fun.

Isn’t hunting an item running the same map over and over again? Plus this would be RNG based so some days you can make 0 gold instead of guaranteed gold, -1 worst idea ever

Angelaxd
05-24-2023, 03:57 PM
I think the best thing is to limit the percentage of gold, 900% maximum.

GoxusGT
05-26-2023, 08:06 AM
+1 on this
The ones disagree are tryhards and play 24/7
Ever since good loot % is implemented, game is no longer fun, cuz one can just do the math and immediately know how much golds can be earned today by just doing elite sunken 24/7.
And this is the main cause of inflation, where prices skyrocket and hated by majority yet due to greed the “majority” decided to stick with gold loot farming.
I personally don’t care cuz I spend very little time on this game but if sts still take no action on it, we all know what’s gonna happen when 86 expansion drops. I can already imagine how much a lv86 arc rogue armor piece would cost.
The least sts can do is bring back awake event more often / put event crates for golds instead of event tokens.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ploid
05-28-2023, 07:29 AM
Isn’t hunting an item running the same map over and over again? Plus this would be RNG based so some days you can make 0 gold instead of guaranteed gold, -1 worst idea everNo, you dont have to run the map over and over. You can farm whenever you feel like. The more you farm, the more probability of you looting the item. But you can also loot on few runs if ur lucky.

With gold farming, if you aren't farming, other people still are. They are inflating the market while ur busy working or studying.

With item farming, you can enjoy hard elite runs with your group of friends without out on much. Events will also start serving a purpose for people to make gold from.

Blvckvxmpy
05-28-2023, 07:18 PM
No, you dont have to run the map over and over. You can farm whenever you feel like. The more you farm, the more probability of you looting the item. But you can also loot on few runs if ur lucky.

With gold farming, if you aren't farming, other people still are. They are inflating the market while ur busy working or studying.

With item farming, you can enjoy hard elite runs with your group of friends without out on much. Events will also start serving a purpose for people to make gold from.

It’s the same with gold loot, you can run when you feel like and make guaranteed gold whenever and with item drops you can run whenever and possibly loot something but you can be lucky and loot it earlier or unlucky and take forever, either way, gold farming causes inflation item farming causes the item to go lower and you to make less gold because of how many people will be farming to loot it, -1

Blvckvxmpy
05-28-2023, 07:22 PM
Also don’t forget gold loot farming in eraha drops items aswell for example: sand aura

Tekila
05-28-2023, 07:43 PM
It’s the same with gold loot, you can run when you feel like and make guaranteed gold whenever and with item drops you can run whenever and possibly loot something but you can be lucky and loot it earlier or unlucky and take forever, either way, gold farming causes inflation item farming causes the item to go lower and you to make less gold because of how many people will be farming to loot it, -1

The game was better without gold loot meta.

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk