PDA

View Full Version : remove goldloot, for good

djdjdjdjdjdj:v
05-20-2023, 09:43 AM
ever since goldloot came to the game it destroyed everything, event farming is more fair, thoughts

Sent from my SM-A125F using Tapatalk

Ploid
05-20-2023, 09:49 AM
I prefer event farming over gold loot farming. Atleast it's not the same map over and over.

Gold loot farming makes events irrelevant, you'd make more money farming gold than playing events. It's toxic lol.

Event farming also doesn't add absurd amount of golds into the game.

One player loots an item, and another player buys it. Gold gets circulated.

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

Switchback
05-20-2023, 10:18 AM
I prefer event farming over gold loot farming. Atleast it's not the same map over and over.

Gold loot farming makes events irrelevant, you'd make more money farming gold than playing events. It's toxic lol.

Event farming also doesn't add absurd amount of golds into the game.

One player loots an item, and another player buys it. Gold gets circulated.

Events are 100% just running the same map over and over again, what event is not like that? When you cut off the gold supply there are ramifications that follow. Items you loot will not have the same value, while gold farmer wont make as much it does work both ways(Item farmers pay goes down aswell). Player activity will change, as well as attitude towards the game.

It is not going to be all roses, and i feel really bad for those who didnt tale advantage of this boon. They will struggle hard now, if sts did more events like Easter Event where to richest buy from the poorest, things like that help.

Ploid
05-20-2023, 10:38 AM
Events are 100% just running the same map over and over again, what event is not like that? When you cut off the gold supply there are ramifications that follow. Items you loot will not have the same value, while gold farmer wont make as much it does work both ways(Item farmers pay goes down aswell). Player activity will change, as well as attitude towards the game.

It is not going to be all roses, and i feel really bad for those who didnt tale advantage of this boon. They will struggle hard now, if sts did more events like Easter Event where to richest buy from the poorest, things like that help.Every event has different maps.

The value of an item is relative to other items. If the most expensive item in the game is 100m, then an item worth 70m is still expensive.

If there's low gold in game in general, the low prices will be the new expensive price. It will take a lot of effort to sink all the gold in the game and make the economy healthier.

Again, how would the real world economy look if the money was infinite? It really destroys the value over time.

I never really agreed with gold loot farming, no matter how you look at it. It will always be unhealthy for economy.

This also makes it harder for newer players to get items. By the time a new player farm enough to buy an item, inflation would cause the prices to double.

Events like Easter doesn't remove the gold from the game. Whats stopping the total amount of gold Ingame from reaching 10 trillion? Ever thought what impact that would cause on the economy?

STS could slowly remove gold farm and do more events like Easter to circulate the gold around the community.

krt601
05-20-2023, 10:41 AM
+1, i agree ,Even though its not gonna happen

Loxed AL
05-20-2023, 10:44 AM
+1, and i own a gl set.

Trimis de pe al meu NX659J folosind Tapatalk

05-20-2023, 10:47 AM
+1, and i own a gl set.

Trimis de pe al meu NX659J folosind Tapatalkim not saying to remove because i dont have a set, but its for good man wtf kraken set costs 700m-1b how am i supposed to afford that. All prices are crazy not only gears

Switchback
05-20-2023, 10:59 AM
Every event has different maps.

The value of an item is relative to other items. If the most expensive item in the game is 100m, then an item worth 70m is still expensive.

If there's low gold in game in general, the low prices will be the new expensive price. It will take a lot of effort to sink all the gold in the game and make the economy healthier.

Again, how would the real world economy look if the money was infinite? It really destroys the value over time.

I never really agreed with gold loot farming, no matter how you look at it. It will always be unhealthy for economy.

This also makes it harder for newer players to get items. By the time a new player farm enough to buy an item, inflation would cause the prices to double.

Events like Easter doesn't remove the gold from the game. Whats stopping the total amount of gold Ingame from reaching 10 trillion? Ever thought what impact that would cause on the economy?

STS could slowly remove gold farm and do more events like Easter to circulate the gold around the community.

Almost every event is the same single map or maybe two.The value of an item has more factors than what is the most costly item on game. The gold is not low in the game, so that point means little right now. Low price to someone with 10B surely isnt the same as someone with 5-10% of that, the point really doesnt hold up, That is not what is current right now?

Events like Easter promote trade from the tippy top all the way down to the bottom, with high prices being paid. It doesnt get much better in terms of sts playing robin hood. Completely removing gold looting from the game without replacing it would be catastrophic.

Btw im fine with the gl adjustments, i just wonder about the other players who like farming there, i wonder if they will stay( We cannot afford to lose players, look at the current event and how long it takes to get a random party).

Enraged
05-20-2023, 11:04 AM
+1 gold loot is the root of all evil

Ehse
05-20-2023, 11:11 AM
+1 gold loot ,destroying the game .

Leyit
05-20-2023, 11:18 AM
+1 even i know its not a solution. They handled good gold sink. Hope we will face more interesting ways of gold sink. We were typing a few suggestions for sir spendsalot and store before Lea gone, sadly not important anymore

Ploid
05-20-2023, 11:40 AM
Almost every event is the same single map or maybe two.The value of an item has more factors than what is the most costly item on game. The gold is not low in the game, so that point means little right now. Low price to someone with 10B surely isnt the same as someone with 5-10% of that, the point really doesnt hold up, That is not what is current right now?

Events like Easter promote trade from the tippy top all the way down to the bottom, with high prices being paid. It doesnt get much better in terms of sts playing robin hood. Completely removing gold looting from the game without replacing it would be catastrophic.

Btw im fine with the gl adjustments, i just wonder about the other players who like farming there, i wonder if they will stay( We cannot afford to lose players, look at the current event and how long it takes to get a random party).The main reason people don't play events is they are a waste of time compared to farming rahabkor. When rahabkor isn't up, they'd rather chill than grind.

And I am encouraging the gold to get lower in the game. Slowly removing gold loot farming and adding a bunch of gold sink would help with that.

The gold will keep increasing infinitely unless STS does something, have u ever though what this means?

What would happen if there's a total of 100 trillion gold in game? even a deary egg would cost a million gold then. Lol.

Encryptions
05-20-2023, 01:10 PM
Replace gl awakes with what?

mikesito
05-20-2023, 03:46 PM
Replace gl awakes with what?
Make luck awakes new meta (like 0.5% luck per awake) max luck should like 1k% which would boost like your overall luck in everything (awaking, events etc) idk just a idea

Leyit
05-20-2023, 03:50 PM
Make luck awakes new meta (like 0.5% luck per awake) max luck should like 1k% which would boost like your overall luck in everything (awaking, events etc) idk just a ideaLuck% still exist on awak, i have a op luck set incase [emoji16]

Repent
05-20-2023, 05:12 PM
this game is built on gold loot lmao this thread is pointless. without gold loot it would be harder to get gold like it used to be when 10m was considered rich.

Mine
05-20-2023, 08:49 PM
+1 removing gold loot

Ehse
05-20-2023, 09:02 PM
i've seen dev post reply where they gonna try to detect bots with max play time (12 hour a day)
hmm if u want to control the inflation why not just setting max gold loot/day
like maybe 10m/day limit.
no need to remove gold loot item ,so they can still use it for faster reaching the limit

Qeeso
05-20-2023, 09:05 PM
make more dummy acc to support your own thread [emoji17]

Sent from my YAL-L21 using Tapatalk

Maryher
05-20-2023, 09:10 PM
This game still alive because of gold loot. They farm to buy their things. Not everyone have time to spend on event. After 10 years we all grew up tho have comitments. Can you just make gold limit per rahab?. I mean once rahab open ppl can farm only 5m or 50m or 500m.

Sent from my SM-M515F using Tapatalk

Ploid
05-20-2023, 09:10 PM
Replace gl awakes with what?No need to replace gold loot awake with anything. Let it still be there. But nerf it to the point so it isn't the primary method of earning gold in the game.

Item farming and gold farming can't co-exist, one is more consistent but also harmful. As long as Gold Loot farming exists, people would prefer that. Unless ofc the payout isn't op.

05-20-2023, 09:14 PM
make more dummy acc to support your own thread [emoji17]

Sent from my YAL-L21 using Tapatalklol cry u probably farm 100m/day, touch some grass lifeless guy

Ploid
05-20-2023, 09:15 PM
this game is built on gold loot lmao this thread is pointless. without gold loot it would be harder to get gold like it used to be when 10m was considered rich.How have we inflated from 10m being rich to 10b being rich, lol.

When 10m was rich, the prices of items were also cheaper relatively.

They don't have to completely remove gold loot, but just nerf it to the point where farming items seem like the better option. Or add limit to the amount of gold that can be farmed in a day per account.

You could either spend hours repetitively farming the same map over and over again for consistent low amount of gold. Or play a hard map with your friends and enjoy the runs in hopes for looting a rare item.

No one complained about farming elites back in the days using luck. It wasn't repetitive. It didn't cause insane inflation, and was decently fun.

Qeeso
05-20-2023, 10:29 PM
[emoji24][emoji24][emoji24]

ninjahere
05-21-2023, 12:46 AM
+1 remove goldloot its only helping price manipulation due inflation

Sent from my SM-A505FN using Tapatalk

Itzmemohsin
05-21-2023, 12:59 AM
+1000 remove gold loot , even though i personally would have huge losses , it's good for the game in the long run !

05-21-2023, 01:00 AM
+1000 remove gold loot , even though i personally would have huge losses , it's good for the game in the long run !everyone would have losses bro, but its for the sake of the game

Greazemk
05-21-2023, 01:01 AM
-1 Goldloot keeps the game alive, but too much gold will also kill the game, that's why nerfs on portals are completely necessary. Instead, maintain the gold inflow by adding gold sinks on events one after another. I mean gold sink, like, uses gold to open chests that contains a potentially incredibly rare vanity/item, and not 2million gold worth of unlocked crates.

sixzy
05-21-2023, 01:16 AM
-1 no need to abolish it… if you dont want to farm gold, then DONT!

its good to have other option to earn golds… if i cannot do event i farm gold in rahab portal (e or n) and vice versa.

SusAF
05-21-2023, 01:34 AM
Let me tell you . Since there is no gold farming in SL , try log that game once 0 players online . While try logging DL , sts kinda failed badly to fix the economy there and their gold events made them farm 1b every 2 hours and completely ruined it . Most of the items there costs 1b+ to even buy and impossible for any new players to even do anything about it . And their gold farming map barely gives u around 20m if you farm 24 hours constant so yeah .

Idk about PL since I havent been playing it .

So far they cracked the code for gold farming in AL so idk why the hate on that since STS has so many gold sink awake events to counter any problems and the current gold farm nerfs are crazy alot . Elite sunken boss used to give me like 60-100k now barely 10-20k .

If you remove the MAJOR aspect of AL for new comers which is FARMING GOLD those who cannot buy platinum . It wont take long to kill AL similar to SL and DL .

xbell
05-21-2023, 02:03 AM
Remove it and this game will be totally be dead.

AgentStonoga
05-21-2023, 02:03 AM
No need to replace gold loot awake with anything. Let it still be there. But nerf it to the point so it isn't the primary method of earning gold in the game.

Item farming and gold farming can't co-exist, one is more consistent but also harmful. As long as Gold Loot farming exists, people would prefer that. Unless ofc the payout isn't op.

Primary method of earning gold in AL is merching/hoarding. The richest players in AL are merchers/hoarders.

Jembut
05-21-2023, 02:07 AM
+1

it's useless where farming in nerf gold continues to experience inflation, it's better to just remove the gold loot awaken.

:v

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pulisic10
05-21-2023, 02:19 AM
+1

remove gold loot awaken and lower the price of platinum? so that everyone can buy easily.

maybe that will help...

@Cinco

xbell
05-21-2023, 02:56 AM
im not saying to remove because i dont have a set, but its for good man wtf kraken set costs 700m-1b how am i supposed to afford that. All prices are crazy not only gears

Sent from my SM-A125F using TapatalkSo the reason you made this post so kraken gears price will be less then you can afford it easy? Also I saw your post to increase chance to loot kraken gears too.
Its not easy that you can afford all of that. You need time and effort to it if you want to get all that gears.
I remember farming in valley gates we barely pass wave 5-10, boss only spawn w5, w10+ and boss give around 3-6k gold.
The cheapest decent gear you can buy is around 10m ebon weapon, but still not good. Lvl 76 weapon is around 50m+. Gold loot gears is expensive too. Took me months of farming to afford one lvl 76 arcane weapon but not enough in normal and no chance on elite. Took me years to get all the gears needed and im not playing this game like no life.

Now you can buy cheap mythic set that can pass you in normal and can buy a starter cheap gl set.

This game need time and effort. Don't take away the rewards of the players who puts effort and time to this game just because you can't. :)

Sent from my V2134 using Tapatalk

Ploid
05-21-2023, 03:03 AM
So the reason you made this post so kraken gears price will be less then you can afford it easy? Also I saw your post to increase chance to loot kraken gears too.
Its not easy that you can afford all of that. You need time and effort to it if you want to get all that gears.
I remember farming in valley gates we barely pass wave 5-10, boss only spawn w5, w10+ and boss give around 3-6k gold.
The cheapest decent gear you can buy is around 10m ebon weapon, but still not good. Lvl 76 weapon is around 50m+. Gold loot gears is expensive too. Took me months of farming to afford one lvl 76 arcane weapon but not enough in normal and no chance on elite. Took me years to get all the gears needed and im not playing this game like no life.

Now you can buy cheap mythic set that can pass you in normal and can buy a starter cheap gl set.

This game need time and effort. Don't take away the rewards of the players who puts effort and time to this game just because you can't. :)

Sent from my V2134 using TapatalkI think he meant that it's not cuz he can't afford kraken, it's because the prices are absurd.

What do u think happens when huge amounts of gold gets infinitely added to the game?

People would raise up and do protest against government if inflation was like this irl. I wonder why people here are supporting it for their own personal gain?

xbell
05-21-2023, 03:30 AM
I think he meant that it's not cuz he can't afford kraken, it's because the prices are absurd.

What do u think happens when huge amounts of gold gets infinitely added to the game?

People would raise up and do protest against government if inflation was like this irl. I wonder why people here are supporting it for their own personal gain?

Sent from my GM1913 using TapatalkLooks likes he is angry to all players farming because he wants to remove it, not nerf it. Maybe nerfing the gold farming wont be in his side too because he won't be able to farm much. So the current nerf + awake event, arlor egg hunt, and egg zavier or other events that is new player friendly(selling items to the rich ppl) will fix the inflation.

Ploid
05-21-2023, 03:38 AM
Looks likes he is angry to all players farming because he wants to remove it, not nerf it. Maybe nerfing the gold farming wont be in his side too because he won't be able to farm much. So the current nerf + awake event, arlor egg hunt, and egg zavier or other events that is new player friendly(selling items to the rich ppl) will fix the inflation.

Sent from my V2134 using TapatalkYou are wrong tho. Those events don't fix inflation at all. They just take the gold from rich and give it to poor, not remove it from game. Only Awake event helps inflation, but one event can only do too much. I don't think awake event removes anywhere near a trillion gold.

(AFAIK the total amount of gold made or was in game last year around Carnaval event was about 1 trillion. Someone mentioned this, it may be a dev).

That was about an year ago, you can only imagine how much it would have increased by now.

They could make events where people buy items for gold from game-vendor only. And give an OP lb reward. People would cry saying the event is for rich only [emoji3061]

05-21-2023, 04:09 AM
Looks likes he is angry to all players farming because he wants to remove it, not nerf it. Maybe nerfing the gold farming wont be in his side too because he won't be able to farm much. So the current nerf + awake event, arlor egg hunt, and egg zavier or other events that is new player friendly(selling items to the rich ppl) will fix the inflation.

Sent from my V2134 using Tapatalkim saying this on behalf all non kraken geared players, its unfair how some get to run events and elite maps and they just run sunken fleet or something, let me tell u sum also lol, this new event royal family stronghold siege, only kraken and insane ms players can get its leaderboard, leaderboard rewards will cost 1-2b (their wealth is just getting insane), meanwhile zaarus players farm their *** to earn few mills from event.

Maryher
05-21-2023, 05:14 AM
im saying this on behalf all non kraken geared players, its unfair how some get to run events and elite maps and they just run sunken fleet or something, let me tell u sum also lol, this new event royal family stronghold siege, only kraken and insane ms players can get its leaderboard, leaderboard rewards will cost 1-2b (their wealth is just getting insane), meanwhile zaarus players farm their *** to earn few mills from event.

Sent from my SM-A125F using TapatalkFirst you complaint about kraken gear and now about event lb. Bro rpg is grinding game everyone know it. You need to spend your time and enegy. Theres no shortcut unless you spend on plat gamble on locked or buy something with plat like elite gem/vanity/aura. This pay to win game? It can be yes it can be no. Its up to you if want to be free to play player then go do event and loot something good like badge or something maybe take 6 month or a year. Just stop blaming to those who have kraken and gl set. We all have been in hard time before and we got what we work for it. Bro stop blaming go grinding event/buy plat then buy gl set do normal rahab untill you can afford kraken. Dont blame if you not willing to spend in this game time/energy/plat.

05-21-2023, 05:44 AM
First you complaint about kraken gear and now about event lb. Bro rpg is grinding game everyone know it. You need to spend your time and enegy. Theres no shortcut unless you spend on plat gamble on locked or buy something with plat like elite gem/vanity/aura. This pay to win game? It can be yes it can be no. Its up to you if want to be free to play player then go do event and loot something good like badge or something maybe take 6 month or a year. Just stop blaming to those who have kraken and gl set. We all have been in hard time before and we got what we work for it. Bro stop blaming go grinding event/buy plat then buy gl set do normal rahab untill you can afford kraken. Dont blame if you not willing to spend in this game time/energy/plat.

Sent from my SM-M515F using Tapatalklmao u 0 iq, event lb needs kraken, use ur brain, if u have

AgentStonoga
05-21-2023, 06:30 AM
You are wrong tho. Those events don't fix inflation at all. They just take the gold from rich and give it to poor, not remove it from game. Only Awake event helps inflation, but one event can only do too much. I don't think awake event removes anywhere near a trillion gold.

(AFAIK the total amount of gold made or was in game last year around Carnaval event was about 1 trillion. Someone mentioned this, it may be a dev).

That was about an year ago, you can only imagine how much it would have increased by now.

They could make events where people buy items for gold from game-vendor only. And give an OP lb reward. People would cry saying the event is for rich only [emoji3061]

Carnaval event granted 1 trillion? It's a huge cap, it didn't even grant 100b.Carnaval was 6m max in 1h, meanwhile elite rahab before 2nd nerf was even 10m for best farmers. Also, devs did a terrible mistake by literally just giving away an avarice and venal sets in winter lockeds, so now literally everyone can get a gl set (gl sets at carnaval were very expensive).
If I had to guess, basing on my observations, Elite Rahab (before 2nd nerf) was granting about 4-6b in 1 portal (and monthly there were 9-13 opened portals I think). Carnaval event was a 14 days event. 14 rahab portals before nerf should've granted 56-84b. Carnaval event was definitely below that, because of lower gold drop and expensive gold loot sets.

freebump
05-21-2023, 06:32 AM
he wants to run LB but he does not have kraken gears thats why he is all over the forum crying… gg mate lol

freebump

05-21-2023, 06:43 AM
he wants to run LB but he does not have kraken gears thats why he is all over the forum crying… gg mate lol

freebumpthis u? lmaohttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20230521/21bdc4abbd5f6efbc8a5b2b8930d65e5.jpg

freebump
05-21-2023, 06:54 AM
this u? lmao https://trumpoline.wants.kraken.gears.for.free.wtf.jpg

still crying like a baby…

oh forgot about this… pls dev can we have al hour like earth day? and maybe we can get free kraken so the op can run lb lmao

xbell
05-21-2023, 07:00 AM
im saying this on behalf all non kraken geared players, its unfair how some get to run events and elite maps and they just run sunken fleet or something, let me tell u sum also lol, this new event royal family stronghold siege, only kraken and insane ms players can get its leaderboard, leaderboard rewards will cost 1-2b (their wealth is just getting insane), meanwhile zaarus players farm their *** to earn few mills from event.

Sent from my SM-A125F using TapatalkLmao are you saying that lb players (that spend money or did take years to get there) will be as same as new players with literally cheap zaarus set. It's not their fault if they are too strong because they get the rewards for their effort and long time to this game.
I did started in the lowest and I didn't complain because that's how the game works(It's not always easy). To be honest it much easier now to start than before.
Please stop complaining if you gonna compare new players to a players playing this game for long with time and effort...

Ploid
05-21-2023, 07:08 AM
Carnaval event granted 1 trillion? It's a huge cap, it didn't even grant 100b.Carnaval was 6m max in 1h, meanwhile elite rahab before 2nd nerf was even 10m for best farmers. Also, devs did a terrible mistake by literally just giving away an avarice and venal sets in winter lockeds, so now literally everyone can get a gl set (gl sets at carnival were very expensive).
If I had to guess, basing on my observations, Elite Rahab (before 2nd nerf) was granting about 4-6b in 1 portal (and monthly there were 9-13 opened portals I think). Carnaval event was a 14 days event. 14 rahab portals before nerf should've granted 48-84b. Carnaval event was definitely below that, because of lower gold drop and expensive gold loot sets.Maybe that's the total gold in the game then.

But anyhow, the game isn't exiting. Awake event is the only event which helps with it.

05-21-2023, 07:20 AM
Maybe that's the total gold in the game then.

But anyhow, the game isn't exiting. Awake event is the only event which helps with it.

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalkthis total gold is enough to exist, if it goes down, all prices will go down and vice versa

frankcastle911
05-21-2023, 07:34 AM
goldloot is good and all but things got out of hand kinda

bedyns1
05-21-2023, 11:50 AM
Problem is there is no good alternative to gold loot. Most items right now are in lockeds. The only thing worth farming for is gold. Also incredibly rare items, that statistically might as well not exist. Sts would need to come up with something that is valuable to other players and can be farmed in large quantities before it stops being worthy of farming. You cannot remove gold loot without proper repalcement. Right now the only thing worth farming is gold.

bedyns1
05-21-2023, 11:54 AM
Maybe do simillar systems to glinstone set that requires large quantity of something farmable like orc fangs. For that to be successfull sts would need to make it so that item is the best of its kind, like glinstone set, but that would mean inability to put gears or something to locked crates.

ninjahere
05-21-2023, 12:31 PM
Remove gold loot and bring the focus to good events worth running pls

Sent from my SM-A505FN using Tapatalk

Encryptions
05-21-2023, 12:33 PM
Guys be thinking its simple to just remove gl from the game with no repercussions.

Thewolfbull
05-21-2023, 01:34 PM
It won't happen, it's one of the main reasons people buy awake gems which makes sts money, more useful farmable gear that's untradable would be nice though. Something like planar pendant/rendtail ring back in the day.

GucciBang
05-21-2023, 02:31 PM
+1 tô remove, all my homies hate gold loot

Enviado de meu SM-M526B usando o Tapatalk

Ptcf
05-21-2023, 04:41 PM
Everyone has opinion but from global perspective, gold loot items arent cheap at all, if you can afford good gl set you can farm good amounts of gold and about events why would you tell that events should be more superrior over gold gains than gold loot farming. Events are based to escape standard gameplay and enjoy in something new while profiting "not every case" and compete on lb "not every case"

Darkrai
05-21-2023, 05:05 PM
One of the reasons i stopped playing AL was because of gold loot.

It just doesn't feel right to me when i want to play an mmo type game that my most efficient way to get the items i want is to get different items with rng gold loot rolls on them and then use that to get gold and then buy the items i want with gold. I want too loot items and see stuff drop. Be excited for drops and not be like omg i dropped 100k gold instead of 80k gold this run!

It feels bad to me how the state of the game is in

Switchback
05-21-2023, 05:08 PM
One of the reasons i stopped playing AL was because of gold loot.

It just doesn't feel right to me when i want to play an mmo type game that my most efficient way to get the items i want is to get different items with rng gold loot rolls on them and then use that to get gold and then buy the items i want with gold. I want too loot items and see stuff drop. Be excited for drops and not be like omg i dropped 100k gold instead of 80k gold this run!

It feels bad to me how the state of the game is in

There are many recent events with rare drops..

m4qnvm
05-21-2023, 05:16 PM
Idk about you guys but the game was doing pretty good before gold loot and awakes. Everything was kinda well balanced. Even pvp was a thing.

Darkrai
05-21-2023, 05:23 PM
There are many recent events with rare drops..

Thats another thing i dont like. Having everything in events but nothing in the basegame. Giving out a sence of fomo that you have too farm or else u may miss out..

takotako
05-21-2023, 09:05 PM
Just another forum gathering for something that wont ever gonna happen. Goodluck tho

Sent from my SM-A235F using Tapatalk

frankcastle911
05-21-2023, 10:39 PM
Idk about you guys but the game was doing pretty good before gold loot and awakes. Everything was kinda well balanced. Even pvp was a thing.so true

gunstick
05-22-2023, 02:54 AM
Idk about you guys but the game was doing pretty good before gold loot and awakes. Everything was kinda well balanced. Even pvp was a thing.Lvl61 cap was the last best cap... After that procs and awakes ruined everything.

Mausoleum was the most unique update sts every made and it is still more fun then running rahab (irrespective of gold earned per hour)

Sent from my RMX3381 using Tapatalk

Itzmemohsin
05-22-2023, 03:16 AM
There are many recent events with rare drops..Ye and those rare drops are also mostly just insanely rare , doesn't even make sense to farm for those

Oawaoebi
05-22-2023, 04:12 AM
Im not gonna read all those messages, but why not increase gold loot and make the map longer. For example let’s exaggerate and say a mainline Mogera or swamp. You have to kill x amount of mobs to spawn the boss. You farm 2 minutes till you get to the boss and then you fight for a minute and a high gold drop. Basically deep marsh.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

|Ares|
05-22-2023, 05:18 AM
Im not gonna read all those messages, but why not increase gold loot and make the map longer. For example let’s exaggerate and say a mainline Mogera or swamp. You have to kill x amount of mobs to spawn the boss. You farm 2 minutes till you get to the boss and then you fight for a minute and a high gold drop. Basically deep marsh.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

You literally missed out an entire point of this thread.

Qeeso
05-22-2023, 06:00 AM
Make AL 2.0 for these peoples.

Yahga
05-23-2023, 02:15 PM
everyone is free to make gold as they like or see fit regarding the situation I have and time so it is not necessary to remove the gl or kill it completely

Trolzerkeinstein
05-26-2023, 04:29 PM
In my opinion, gold loot is not the only problem in this game. There are multiple other issues in the game that are making it worse, but yes, gold loot is one of them.

I just came back from the game, so I do not know what happened between the time I left and the time I came back, but one thing I didn't like when I returned was that you could farm gold 24/7 in the level 81 elite maps now.

If I remember correctly, you had to wait for a portal to open to start farming gold back then. That was good. Why? Because it was regulated or controlled. Yes, portals were open 24/7 back then, but it took a while for them to open again when they closed, which means there's a time for the economy to recover instead of a constant flow of gold into the game.

The situation now is similar to when people farmed gold in elite underhaul maps back in the day. During that time, people could farm gold endlessly for as long as they wanted. And you want to know what happened? The prices in Arcane Legends skyrocketed.

One simple solution would be limiting gold farming to portal maps ONLY and adding a longer cooldown for the portals to open.
Other fixes such as:
- Adding more tax penalties to the auction for higher price-listed items.
- Adding gold sinks (*not gold circulation*) throughout AL.
- Increasing the drop rates of the Kraken items in chests OR have them drop in maps like Ebon armor.

If these suggestions above ever make it throughout AL, they can help with the inflation nowadays in the game.
But I feel it won't ever happen because it won't generate as much income for the company if these changes ever roll out.

Right now, the game's health is not too appealing. As a returning player, I am immediately turned off by how the game's state is. I cannot imagine how a new player starting from 0 would enjoy the game nowadays.

Fytheo
05-29-2023, 03:26 AM
Running elite maps was the best thing back in the old days. It was about looting something cool. Now you loot something cool but it doesn't cost that much.

Maryher
05-29-2023, 04:25 AM
Stated reduce 15% but why it work like 50% reduce [emoji23]

|Ares|
05-29-2023, 05:24 AM
Y'all not getting tired of these threads about gold loot?

termi330
05-29-2023, 06:48 AM
Remove gold loot, put ultra elite maps and make it to loot something like 10 years ago.

Wysłane z mojego SM-A528B przy użyciu Tapatalka

bedyns1
05-29-2023, 07:01 AM
People are so delusional, back in my day it was rlly hard to get best gears as f2p. Nowdays its very easy to get the best gears as f2p, idk why people want to make game harder for themselves.

Fytheo
05-29-2023, 08:26 AM
It's not easy at all. I don't know where you get that from.

frankcastle911
05-30-2023, 01:46 AM
It's not easy at all. I don't know where you get that from.ikr lol

Kaziscate
05-30-2023, 08:03 AM
Zodias has flipflopped between nerfs and buffs to gold drops and it feels like there is uncertainty with what to do with it. If anything, a good first step would be to add diminishing returns to the gl stat after a certain value. Gl should be a means to help poorer players catch up to richer players. Let's be honest, if you have 1000+ gl, there's a good chance you have more gold than you know what to do with.

bleuberry
06-02-2023, 10:20 AM
GL broke the economy

Astaltin
06-05-2023, 08:53 AM

Yahga
06-05-2023, 02:53 PM
In my opinion, gold loot is not the only problem in this game. There are multiple other issues in the game that are making it worse, but yes, gold loot is one of them.

I just came back from the game, so I do not know what happened between the time I left and the time I came back, but one thing I didn't like when I returned was that you could farm gold 24/7 in the level 81 elite maps now.

If I remember correctly, you had to wait for a portal to open to start farming gold back then. That was good. Why? Because it was regulated or controlled. Yes, portals were open 24/7 back then, but it took a while for them to open again when they closed, which means there's a time for the economy to recover instead of a constant flow of gold into the game.

The situation now is similar to when people farmed gold in elite underhaul maps back in the day. During that time, people could farm gold endlessly for as long as they wanted. And you want to know what happened? The prices in Arcane Legends skyrocketed.

One simple solution would be limiting gold farming to portal maps ONLY and adding a longer cooldown for the portals to open.
Other fixes such as:
- Adding more tax penalties to the auction for higher price-listed items.
- Adding gold sinks (*not gold circulation*) throughout AL.
- Increasing the drop rates of the Kraken items in chests OR have them drop in maps like Ebon armor.

If these suggestions above ever make it throughout AL, they can help with the inflation nowadays in the game.
But I feel it won't ever happen because it won't generate as much income for the company if these changes ever roll out.

Right now, the game's health is not too appealing. As a returning player, I am immediately turned off by how the game's state is. I cannot imagine how a new player starting from 0 would enjoy the game nowadays.
stop smoking that does not suit you, dreaming is free

Itzmemohsin
06-06-2023, 06:37 AM
I also do believe that the addition of gold loot might not have been the wisest decision , but removing it now would be a lot more chaotic & painful for the economy, the perception behind inflation seems a bit off to me , gradual and slow inflation is actually good for the economy as it promotes people to spend more gold , which increases the transfer of gold in between players .

And if gold loot gets removed now , it would be an ultra massive increase in value of the gold which those billionaire players have been hoarding on their characters inventories.

In general inflation is not always a bad thing , considering it is done the right way, where both the rich and poor income also increases fairly

Jadzz
06-06-2023, 04:37 PM

Отправлено с моего iPhone используя Tapatalk