PDA

View Full Version : Achievement twice scorned did not unlock

KillaSkillz
09-21-2012, 08:19 AM
I defeated the scorpion boss after much effort in scorn 2. I have beaten all 3 from the maps listed on the tabs. Am I missing something, it did not unlock?

I have 95 of 97 missions complete and I am level 43 now. There are no more mission available at the moment. I have not done the forrest map, except partially when I get an invite. I will not be doing that second map boss ever again unless it is for GOOD FRIENDS. Lol!

So is that a bug or do I need all missions complete? What's the deal?

Gibber
09-21-2012, 10:54 AM
Looking into that right now! Sounds like a bug.

KillaSkillz
09-21-2012, 11:09 AM
Thanks Gibber for taking a look at it. If I absolutely have to do it again I will but not until after I have capped lol. Took me 1400 stims to do it at L42 with no engineer. I gotta give credit where it is due to those that were there and helped, but it honestly felt like I soloed it. My thumbs are still sore :)

Gibber
09-21-2012, 11:33 AM
Congrats on beating Du'rrex! :) We are going to try to push out a fix for the Twice Scorned achievement as soon as we can. The good news is that you will only need to defeat the Scorn Crusader, Zyra Roh, to get the achievement.

Zaonabiuibil
09-22-2012, 06:46 AM
Thanks Gibber! Got the achievement. Now to cap then replay every boss for the rest of the titles. :cool:

Feucaqu
01-08-2013, 10:11 PM
Killaskillz
Play the map sts tarasa colony to get to zyra roh again( she appears in numa prime settlement).
if not then do numa prime settlement

ArtofWar
01-10-2013, 07:03 PM
Killaskillz
Play the map sts tarasa colony to get to zyra roh again( she appears in numa prime settlement).
if not then do numa prime settlement

Yay a necro!! ^_^