PDA

View Full Version : yet another level 56 glyph farming thread.

wvhills
09-21-2012, 10:50 AM
Ok, I know they're extremely rare but has anyone seen any drop in the last 6 months?

FluffNStuff
09-21-2012, 10:53 AM
In the pay for play dungeon.

Yich
09-21-2012, 10:53 AM
It doesnt drop. Devs poof it into existence and give it to players. All screenshots are photoshopped and any drop you saw in game was a hacker. Yw.

Pakax
09-21-2012, 11:00 AM
as Fluff says, many farmers are farming in the paid dungeon and there have been many drops. I have dropped quite a few obe and charmin and I have seen at least 40+ drops. So they do drop, they are still rare tho (ie, it takes many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many run to see one drop and you will drop loads of merrymaker/presti pinks before you get a glyph but all worth it in the end :-)

wvhills
09-21-2012, 12:10 PM
so, if I don't want to do the pay per run map I'm not going to get any level 56's. That sucks.

Energizeric
09-21-2012, 02:31 PM
A friend of mine spent an entire 10-12 hour day running that dungeon with his 56 last month, the whole time on a shamus elixir. I think he spent about 800 plat in that one day, but he said the items he got in that one day sold for about 15m, and included an entire 56 charmin wand set.

wvhills
09-21-2012, 02:44 PM
A friend of mine spent an entire 10-12 hour day running that dungeon with his 56 last month, the whole time on a shamus elixir. I think he spent about 800 plat in that one day, but he said the items he got in that one day sold for about 15m, and included an entire 56 charmin wand set.

in the plat dungeon or the free one? O.o

xcainnblecterx
09-21-2012, 03:02 PM
In my whole time playing pl and farming burial (since April) I have yet to see a pink drop in there. I've seen multiple pinks in the paid dungeon, but I think in regular burial like much said poof into existence

wvhills
09-21-2012, 03:12 PM
ok, thanks. :)
they don't really poof into existence. I got a few 56's myself when nuri's first came out then they nerfed the drop rates big time. Most of the 56's out there now were those obtained in those first few days. It seems like there is 0 % chance of getting one now unless you have the money to pay lots of plats. I guess I'll try farming some end game items and sell them and then use the gold to buy the items I want.