PDA

View Full Version : Please Make "Spirit XP Chests" More Available

Enraged
05-21-2023, 08:31 AM
I know nobody cares about Spirit Gears anymore as they are extremely hard to level up and there are far better weapons available in the market, but please make Spirit XP chests more available by making them purchasable with Vales/Fathoms/Hauntlet Coins/Orc Tags/Glintstone/Cryostar coins etc., atm.... these tokens are obsolete and the store could really use an update, Spirit XP Chest is a good one. Thanks!

- Some noob who wants to see Spirit gears at its full potential

frankcastle911
05-24-2023, 12:24 AM
I know nobody cares about Spirit Gears anymore as they are extremely hard to level up and there are far better weapons available in the market, but please make Spirit XP chests more available by making them purchasable with Vales/Fathoms/Hauntlet Coins/Orc Tags/Glintstone/Cryostar coins etc., atm.... these tokens are obsolete and the store could really use an update, Spirit XP Chest is a good one. Thanks!

- Some noob who wants to see Spirit gears at its full potential+1 all vendors in game need to be shed light at, for example concetrated elixir costs 9.5k fathoms like wtf e.e and it costs like 200k

Sent from my SM-A125F using Tapatalk

Enraged
05-30-2023, 05:43 AM
@asommers pls 🥲

snakeeyes
05-31-2023, 02:34 PM
+1 @asommers please