PDA

View Full Version : Tough or what?

dugantale
09-21-2012, 02:21 PM
Well ive been trying to kill the boss in the second level of scorn two.. Ive tried with a good team and we still died. Who thinks hes way hard? Who has killed him?

P.s. Talking about the scorpian one :D

KillaSkillz
09-21-2012, 02:36 PM
Killed him at L42 with top gear for that level as a comm.
I don't recommend going after that until you cap and armor up.

ancestor
09-21-2012, 04:23 PM
I capped. It's not easier at all. The secret it's to wait till it fires the laser beam. Then movie in and slam skills and shoot. Then movie back till it starts firing again.(BTW, once it starts the beam and It missed you, you can go in wile beam is still going and it will not affect you.) Just make sure to run back before he starts it again. Also if it's being very aggressive and you have low health, run the way outer rim of the area in a circle.

Iron Hand
09-21-2012, 04:29 PM
Beat it 4 times now... I load up on stims draw fire and stand against wall while others fire from behind. I use aoe skills to keep aggro on me so others can deal with engineer npc's. Have to eat stims like popcorn and have one engi spaming heal .. works well as he stays focused on my mando while everyone else kills from behind but you have to keep the aggro on u by no one else in party using aoe type skills. Works well that way and does not take to long either.

Mitchturbo
09-21-2012, 05:57 PM
I've beaten it Twice now. Very difficult but with a good team its awesome fun. Definitely need Two engineers to rotate the revives :-)

BodMaster
09-21-2012, 05:58 PM
^^^ Iron get' it; (Not sure if inteded but works.. for now. Now to try it on the PL level lol)

There's a trick to the boss which make's it quite possible (;

Battlegrinder
09-21-2012, 07:34 PM
I've killed it, but we used BodMaster's trick. When I get to 45, I'll go back and beat it legit.

Ghostsmacker
09-21-2012, 08:53 PM
Beat it 4 times now... I load up on stims draw fire and stand against wall while others fire from behind. I use aoe skills to keep aggro on me so others can deal with engineer npc's. Have to eat stims like popcorn and have one engi spaming heal .. works well as he stays focused on my mando while everyone else kills from behind but you have to keep the aggro on u by no one else in party using aoe type skills. Works well that way and does not take to long either.

Well then there's the problem. It takes teamwork and a com who isn't afraid to keep aggro.

BodMaster
09-21-2012, 10:22 PM
I'm still uncertain that method was "planned" but either way it helps others complete it and gets less of an angry mob onto StS. Overall a win win for not fixing it dont you think? (;

HunterSLAYER
09-21-2012, 10:34 PM
Lol Bod.
Care to help dug and meh? XD

Sent from my ASUS Nexus 7 via Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

Jblazer
09-21-2012, 10:35 PM
I would be playing...if STS could recover my acc...Dang I waited forever for this...and most likely will not even kill one of the enemies...

javier995
09-21-2012, 10:36 PM
Lol Bod.

I gotcha! I'm not afraid to keep aggro :p, besides I still need to kill that boss.

HunterSLAYER
09-21-2012, 10:43 PM
I gotcha! I'm not afraid to keep aggro :p, besides I still need to kill that boss.

Ign's lordkira. I'm online now.
Dug should be ol too.

Jblazer
09-21-2012, 10:45 PM
Arggg Jblazer mad...:P Jblazer want to play..:P

BodMaster
09-21-2012, 10:47 PM
Lol Bod.

Lol.. Damn you and that Dug... I'll be on in a sec xD (4.45am here you know lol)

Jblazer
09-21-2012, 10:47 PM
Addict?:P

Iron Hand
09-21-2012, 10:54 PM

Well then there's the problem. It takes teamwork and a com who isn't afraid to keep aggro.

Lol i am a true TANK mando always first in creating an explosive riot into a mob, eating stims like reese's pieces, madly firing aoe skills, while unloading with a devesating cannon splash weapon ... RRWWWAAAAAAR! Love it. That is how you play a tanking commando class.

Coms that sit in back of party are just aoe operatives or what i call artillery type players. That okay but just a waste of what the commando class is all about.

iTank it baby.. how 'bout you? (Btw Bod this quote is part of my sig i working on)

Jblazer
09-21-2012, 11:23 PM
Iron you're back?I thought you quit.

Iron Hand
09-21-2012, 11:45 PM
Iron you're back?I thought you quit.

Not quit just not playing much. Basically was frustrated with lack of game content and real life required more of my attention. I play sl but just basically until arcane legends comes out. As far as dl yeah i am pretty much done with that one. Just keeping toon to stop by every so often.

So far sl update since fix is reinvegurated my interest since there is stuff to farm for now. I really just playing to help my pwnies. If arcane is as advertised that is probably where i will end up. If not ... well then would just hang out to help friends every so often.

HunterSLAYER
09-22-2012, 01:18 AM
Tnx Bod and Jav(Edit: MichaelPr and Teza) for helping Slay the Devastator Hell Yeah!!!! :D

Oops sry for hijack dug.

Mitchturbo
09-22-2012, 01:27 AM
Lol i am a true TANK mando always first in creating an explosive riot into a mob, eating stims like reese's pieces, madly firing aoe skills, while unloading with a devesating cannon splash weapon ... RRWWWAAAAAAR! Love it. That is how you play a tanking commando class.

iTank it baby.. how 'bout you? (Btw Bod this quote is part of my sig i working on)

Lol that's how I play my Engineer! XD

Com trapped in an Eng body ;-)

Also Good job guys on slaying that boss! It's definitely a good feeling :-)

BodMaster
09-22-2012, 01:42 AM
(Btw Bod this quote is part of my sig i working on)

Still looking forward to it bro ;)

Tnx Bod and Jav for helping Slay the Devastator Helk Yeah!!!! :D

Oops sry for hijack dug.

Haha no problem buddy, was fun to help out and great to finally catch you in game, from all those Droid posts xD

KillaSkillz
09-22-2012, 06:11 AM

That is exactly how i did it too, word for word!

BodMaster
09-22-2012, 07:24 AM
That is exactly how i did it too, word for word!

Shows you know how to check the forums.. or run with ppl that did (;

Even then there's still a much easier way, when you have control over a good team.

HunterSLAYER
09-22-2012, 07:31 AM
Beat it twice!!!!

flashbackflip
09-22-2012, 09:57 AM
I'm still uncertain that method was "planned" but either way it helps others complete it and gets less of an angry mob onto StS. Overall a win win for not fixing it dont you think? (;

Lol Bod i pm u but u're exceeded yo mail storage!

Care to share yo trick bro? Pm me!

SkillFullGamer
09-23-2012, 10:31 AM
Tough indeed...